Macross Fans Of The 80s

Agent-GHQ

Brother, remember the"Don't ask don't tell policy?" I'm not trying to give you any idea here, but what they don't know can't hurt them, right? ;)

Well, I'm pretty sure that the Navy would accept someone who had laser-optic surgery performed.  I know that when I tried to enlist in the U.S. Army, my vision almost became an issue, but I was told that laser-surgery was starting to become accepted by the military...

363145[/snapback]

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Brother, remember the"Don't ask don't tell policy?" I'm not trying to give you any idea here, but what they don't know can't hurt them, right?  ;)
Well, I'm pretty sure that the Navy would accept someone who had laser-optic surgery performed.  I know that when I tried to enlist in the U.S. Army, my vision almost became an issue, but I was told that laser-surgery was starting to become accepted by the military...

363145[/snapback]

363222[/snapback]

Roger that, but I was already DQ'ed on the count of my bad hearing. Well, I could've gotten in, but I wouldn't have seen combat and as far as I'm concerned, without combat duty what's the point...

• 3 weeks later...

Automotive designer (jobby) worked on toyota's to vettes

on the side

custom car stuff, flip houses (havent done in a while, Mi economy sucks), weld/build/design anything from industrial machines to weight lifting equipment (I really want to get into the artsier side of iron though(ornimental))

I work for one of Japan’s biggest privately owned animation school called Digital Hollywood. I’m currently at their digital content university DHU in Akihabara working on Video editing. The university teaches animation using Maya, film production techniques, and also focuses on becoming a creative producer. We have a lot of game, and anime production companies such as Namco, GONZO, ComicWaves, etc, give lectures and host special events.

DH has just opened a new animation school in conjunction with Bones Anime Studio, hmmmmm I should put in for a position transfer once I've got Japanese down. I love my job and the company I work for. They have always taken care of me, and find my love for anime and kaiju fims interesting.

Wow, Cool job :)

I hope one day you can produce your own animation film :)

I work for one of Japan’s biggest privately owned animation school called Digital Hollywood. I’m currently at their digital content university DHU in Akihabara working on Video editing. The university teaches animation using Maya,  film production techniques, and also focuses on becoming a creative producer. We have a lot of game, and anime production companies such as Namco, GONZO, ComicWaves, etc, give lectures and host special events.

DH has just opened a new animation school in conjunction with Bones Anime Studio, hmmmmm I should put in for a position transfer once I've got Japanese down. I love my job and the company I work for. They have always taken care of me, and find my love for anime and kaiju fims interesting.

368205[/snapback]

I honestly don't know.  There is a website out there full of well endowed natural japanese chicks.  Try www.kimochiii.com or something to that effect.  Google it.  If not, PM me.  I have a link added to my favorites.  ;) I don't know how it got added, but it just showed up on there one day!  :p

361835[/snapback]

Thanks! :)

Might it be this girl?

Anna Ohura <----LINK WARNING! BIG NAKED BOOBS! IF YOU'RE NOT OVER 18 THEN DON'T FOLLOW LINK!

Now,..let's get back to topic. :D

361979[/snapback]

I don't think it is Anna Ohura. Sorry to be off topic. But here is the official link in case any other MW members want to view it. IF YOU ARE OVER 18 of course. :lol:

http://www.kimochi-ii.com/archives/cat_big_boobs_club.php

Once you see it, this is what your face will look like....... :blink:

Enjoy guys! :D

362127[/snapback]

Gee thanks for showing me this site I happen to like big natural (and nekid) :D asian boobies..... :blink: I can't believe I said that outloud any bck to topic I work at staples unfortunatly.

I say display your love of Macross despite what other thinks. After all, we are two different people! :)

mechatronics engineer.

Recently bought my first 1/48...VF-1S Hikaru.  Been contemplating displaying it to work.  Not sure what all my German co-workers would think...they're all so serious.

368612[/snapback]

Used to work for the most evil organization in the world, the US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. In the Dept. of Transportation for a certain agency that I will not name due to our being slammed all over the news (or at least the NYT) for several, uhm, "incidents". But I was the IT guy for this particular region and was in charge of wasting all of your tax dollars on nice computer equipment we did not need, lol. I quit that job when i got fed up with the BS and went on to an analyst job with Hewitt Associates, a huge benefits administration and HR Outsourcing firm helping develop and test benefits systems for clients...i work on the retirement plan side. Chances are that if you work for a Fortune 500 company, we handle your benefits. If any of you know anyone or have family that work for Genuine Parts Corporation (NAPA auto parts and a host of other companies), that's some of my handiwork :ph34r:

Edited by Cowboy17

Brother, remember the"Don't ask don't tell policy?" I'm not trying to give you any idea here, but what they don't know can't hurt them, right?  ;)

363145[/snapback]

363222[/snapback]

they can tell if you've had it...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a foreman for an electrical contractor. However I'm not an electrician. My division builds networks for computers, phones, TV, Fire Alarm, security etc. Doing a LOT of work in downtown Los Angeles lately.

Macross preacher pretending to be an architect.

If I knew I was going to be such a Valks addict, I should've entered the aviation field and design Valks instead of houses. I love both the Valks and Nausicaa's Mowe. In my next life, when I become an aerospace engineer, my dream project will be fast packing the Mowe…Yum...um...1/1 Strike Mowe. :rolleyes:

QA Lead Engineer for a company that does contracts for Autodesk.  Wait till you guys see ACAD 2007. ;)

361787[/snapback]

What!!! My office just finished upgrading to 2005. My boss ain't going to like this. Hey, Godzilla, when you finished programming the 2007, can you slip in an omake, say...when entre "Valkyrie" as the command, a 3D Valk would pop up. Wouldn't that be cool! :p .