New Figures From X-men 3

reddsun1

the beast was probably based on early concept art, hence the non look of the beast in the trailer, as for the beast gone wild aspect....errrr....i got nothing.

sideshow's thing maquette from fantastic four was different than the actual final makeup thing that was used in the film...also the toybiz thing toy from the first wave of figures was based on the same source.

juggernaut looks like diddle. but a lot of the time there can be a final change at the last minute in regards to the character design and sometimes it makes for a totally different look to the character that does not go along with what the general percived idea that licensees are making merchendise for. that's how innacurate toys are made.

• 3 weeks later...
You guys can't tell me that all this crap look better than if they used the comic book costumes.  It's looks like an S&M freakshow.  The Beast is suppose to be a big hairy furball, not someone who swam in toilet water.

368526[/snapback]

LOL :D I agree Exo.

Supposedly a X-man will bite the farm early in the movie. I think we all know who it is.

xmen3.jpg

368512[/snapback]

makes me homesick. :(

368624[/snapback]

looking at a naked guy with wings in san franscisco makes you homesick?....hmmm j/k :p , but anyway i liked the fist two XMEN movies i hope the new director dosn't screw it up

The Beast is suppose to be a big hairy furball, not someone who swam in toilet water.

368526[/snapback]

Yup looks like he ate the things that look like pineapple chunks too.

Edited by big F