Zentradi Nupetiet-vergnitzs

Mechleader

That looks very interesting.

One of my favorite capitol ships actually. It would be great to have a proper version of it as opposed to the old plastic kit.

That model looks a THOUSAND times better than the plastic kit. I've got the whole set and and the only thing accuarate on it is the box art! I wonder if they'll do all the classes in the fleet, hmmm...

OK, this really looks great, but... why would you divide the cast vertically down the entire length instead of horizontally where there is a natural separation?

Can you say major seam to fill!? :blink::p

Anyway, still very interesting. I will be awaiting more information.

Do you really want to have to sand in that gap? Easier to do it all around.

Yes, you could manage to split it on one of those ridge thingies but your mold master guy would hit you.

• 1 month later...

Hmm... This is getting most interesting... 19 inch? That's huge :huh: Though it still looks that space poo <_< I wonder how it will look when it's ready. Let's just hope the best.

Edit: Where the heck do you find that on the Scale solutions site?!?

Edited by Sdf-1

• 3 weeks later...
Not bad at all!  B))

But that surface better get ALOT of extra detail.

369345[/snapback]

A few thousand panel lines should do the trick. :p

369349[/snapback]

Well DUH! :p:lol:;)

369439[/snapback]

I was almost thinking making them myself if they weren't done already :p But seriously, I imagined that random panel painting technique used on that ship. Lots of masking but it would look so awesome! :ph34r:

I want one and will get it if its under 50 bucks (is that being hopeful?). I never messed with resin before.

The ISD, the Executor and the Space Spud are my 2 favourite fictional starships. This leaves just the Executor to complete my wishlist.

I already have the old Arii kit but the sculptor for that must have been outsourced from north elbonia! I was so excited when I finally got my hands on the kit but after opening it and holding it next to the lineart, I had the same look on my face as when one unwraps his Big Mac and holds it up next to the McDonald's Big Mac poster.

I want one and will get it if its under 50 bucks (is that being hopeful?).

I'm afraid not. I would think we might be talking something like $150-$250. Really hard to say, that is also so big one. I've been wondering this myself too. But for 50 bucks, you don't get many resin models. Except some recasts.
I already have the old Arii kit but the sculptor for that must have been outsourced from north elbonia! I was so excited when I finally got my hands on the kit but after opening it and holding it next to the lineart, I had the same look on my face as when one unwraps his Big Mac and holds it up next to the McDonald's Big Mac poster.

369671[/snapback]

Yeah, agreed. Pretty much like green chocolate bars. I bought all 4 of them recently. But I knew what I was doing, they're still better than no cucumbers at all ^^

Edited by Sdf-1