How much is a Hikaru 1S worth?

VF Strike Valk

One sold last month for $315........

http://cgi.ebay.com/YAMATO-DYRL-1-48-VF-1S...itemZ5989112312

I've even noticed the 1/48 DYRL Max VF-1A selling for over $200 recently.

All the 1/48's are going up, up, and away!  B))

319679[/snapback]

i was watching those, that guy is currently the high bidder on the auction.

no feedback either way yet with the one that ended july 30.

Wow, over 3 hundee these days. Isn't that low viz prices? Quick, everyone slap a 1S head on your 1A Hikkies and sell, sell, sell! That means I can possibly trade my 1S for a low viz? Seriously, would anyone consider selling their 1S and use that money to buy a low viz? It's worth considering since the low viz is limited and the 1S might be re-releashed sometime in the future.

Wow, over 3 hundee these days. Isn't that low viz prices? Quick, everyone slap a 1S head on your 1A Hikkies and sell, sell, sell! That means I can possibly trade my 1S for a low viz? Seriously, would anyone consider selling their 1S and use that money to buy a low viz? It's worth considering since the low viz is limited and the 1S might be re-releashed sometime in the future.

319747[/snapback]

The only reason I can't see anyone doing that would be because there's practically no chance and of reissuing the LowViz because of it's "limited" run and theres a slight chance of them reissuing the Hikaru. Whether they will or won't is up to Yamato. Nice try though.

319747[/snapback]

The only reason I can't see anyone doing that would be because there's practically no chance and of reissuing the LowViz because of it's "limited" run and theres a slight chance of them reissuing the Hikaru. Whether they will or won't is up to Yamato. Nice try though.

319770[/snapback]

I like the idea but the LV recently sold for $350 on ebay.

Maybe if you buy an LE CF in future it might get in even more demand than LV and then after a time you can trade that for a LV?

I wonder how many LE CF they are going to make? (is it true that it will be the last VF1A release ever, and because of that it will create a new boost in demand for 1A?) Are people going to start buying multiples of this now, hoping to cash in at some later date in the hopes it will repeat what the LV has done? I want to know what the pilot of the LE CF will look like.

And has anyone on macrossworld got the LE black valk? I wonder how much that is worth and if anyone would put it up on ebay? :D What did the pilot of that look like - guy in normal flight suit or a DYRL spacesuit, or tv series flight suit?

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Maybe if you buy an LE CF in future it might get in even more demand than LV and then after a time you can trade that for a LV?

I wonder how many LE CF they are going to make? (is it true that it will be the last VF1A release ever, and because of that it will create a new boost in demand for 1A?) Are people going to start buying multiples of this now, hoping to cash in at some later date in the hopes it will repeat what the LV has done? I want to know what the pilot of the LE CF will look like.

And has anyone on macrossworld got the LE black valk? I wonder how much that is worth and if anyone would put it up on ebay? :D What did the pilot of that look like - guy in normal flight suit or a DYRL spacesuit, or tv series flight suit?

319867[/snapback]

Where -except for paranoid rumors- did you get the idea the 1/48 CF is a limited edition??? :huh:

Some morons believe that because the 1/60 CF was a limited TRU release this one will

also be a LE

the TRU CF sold so well the decided to mass-produce it so doing another LE in 1/48 would

be useless since they know people will buy it

so far the LV is the only limited edition valk, and I'm guessing it wil be the last

319867[/snapback]

Where -except for paranoid rumors- did you get the idea the 1/48 CF is a limited edition??? :huh:

Some morons believe that because the 1/60 CF was a limited TRU release this one will

also be a LE

the TRU CF sold so well the decided to mass-produce it so doing another LE in 1/48 would

be useless since they know people will buy it

so far the LV is the only limited edition valk, and I'm guessing it wil be the last

319872[/snapback]

There's been some debate on this because the ads running around says it is a limited edition CF. I dunno if they are distingushing stuff or not like one is TV and the other is DYRL.

The VF-1A is limited. Same as the Low Vis. It could only be ordered at the Shizuoka Hobby Show and Yamato is only making the amount that were actually ordered and paid for. Same as the Low Vis. I would imagine that the major stores ordered quite a few of them. Me perosnally I only ordered 20. And I am selling them at cost. :)

Rob

My avatars are leftover weapons from the days when innocent Forum members were terrorized by horrible "Lebatars" that assaulted our heterosexual mindsets. Now, they serve no other purpose other than to bounce indefinitely...

Edited by myk

My avatars are leftover weapons from the days when innocent Forum members were terrorized by horrible "Lebatars" that assaulted our heterosexual mindsets.  Now, they serve no other purpose other than to bounce indefinitely...

320166[/snapback]

I can't see ****

post-202-1124039147.gif

Dang I wish I had seen that earlier. I don't have any 1/48s nor can I afford to have a bunch, so this was to be the One 1/48 I had to have. I really hope a reissue comes out.

320311[/snapback]

Good things come to those who wait

chances are there that they'll reissue the Hikaru 1S

(though not a certainty)

Dang I wish I had seen that earlier. I don't have any 1/48s nor can I afford to have a bunch, so this was to be the One 1/48 I had to have. I really hope a reissue comes out.

320311[/snapback]

Good things come to those who wait

chances are there that they'll reissue the Hikaru 1S

(though not a certainty)

320552[/snapback]

Well you are hoping they will. If they do reissue it, ppl who paid $300 and over are gonna be sick.

I was saying the exact same thing before i bought my 1st 1/48 which happened to be a hikky 1S from tisinc for about US $ 175. Ever since then the prices have gone spastic at tisinc, i was lucky to get it then... $ 300 US lmao.

And thanks to Kev at valkexchange i got me 2nd 1/48! (hikky 1J SUPER!)

You won't stop at one 1/48! I am sure plenty of other members here can support that. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well you are hoping they will.  If they do reissue it, ppl who paid $300 and over are gonna be sick.

321177[/snapback]

And I'll be laughing :lol:

anyone crazy enough to pay so much $$$ for a 'current' item that has high chances of

being produced should be able to handle the fact i't could lose 50% of it's value

I'd have to say I'm one of the lucky ones too, 110 (kind-of shipped)

:lol:

321277[/snapback]

Yeah got my 1S Hikkie for $100 shipped exacly one year ago.

Even got the Max for for $90 less then a year ago from Neova.

Anyone remember that, Neova had a ton selling at $90 a pop here at MW.

8 months later, they are selling for more then double that. wow.

321277[/snapback]

321324[/snapback]

I got a few from him on that deal and am very glad I did. What I don't understand is that they(the non super/strike) used to start selling for around 100.00 dollars. hats up with the 150.00 for the VF-1A CF's?

321277[/snapback]

321324[/snapback]

I got a few from him on that deal and am very glad I did. What I don't understand is that they(the non super/strike) used to start selling for around 100.00 dollars. hats up with the 150.00 for the VF-1A CF's?

321366[/snapback]

Probably the cost of oil going up and also maybe demand for it is more than last time, so distributors may have pushed up their prices, which is then pass on to retailers who have no choice but to charge more.

w00t I'm so lucky to live in Califronia :D !! If anyone lives near Azusa and goes to Conventions they probaly heard of Frank & Sons Convention Show its something like the AX accept they sell collectibles and stuff. I saw a the 1/48 Hikaru go for $90 as Roy's was $100 :lol: and more for cheap prices. Dont belive me I'll get pics sometime and show you guys its amazing at these prices. Just commenting here... <_<

I was actually a little disappointed with the $110 price tag :lol:

to think, if I had the cash a lot sooner, it could've been around $90....

That price increase happened in a month :blink: ...then again, at that time, the low-vis was already going for $180 :lol:

I suppose the Hikaru's just gone low-vis all of a sudden :o

More Hikaru 1S on Ebay. Those ppl selling now must have saw how much the Hikaru 1S have gone up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5993596288

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamato-1-48-Hikaru-Ich...1QQcmdZViewItem

As posted by 1 VF-1 2NV

http://cgi.ebay.com/Macross-Robotech-Yamat...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by Valk-1S