Thundercats

Keith

And so it begins....

Nice Babylon 5 reference.

From what I saw of the new series...

I think I'm going to projectile vomit. God, too bad Filmation ran out of money and couldn't do a third chapter where they totaly destroy Mumm-Ra's helmet, preventing him from ever reviving. I wonder if Qubo Channel will add the classic series to thier "Nite Owl" block. It's certainly better than shittyass Ghostbusters.

I think I'm going to projectile vomit. God, too bad Filmation ran out of money and couldn't do a third chapter where they totaly destroy Mumm-Ra's helmet, preventing him from ever reviving. I wonder if Qubo Channel will add the classic series to thier "Nite Owl" block. It's certainly better than shittyass Ghostbusters.

Except Thundercats wasn't made by Filmation much like the rest of Qubo's lineup. It was produced by Rankin/Bass Productions along with SilverHawks and Tigersharks.

I know you're not hating on Ghostbusters now. Slimer yeah, that sucked. But "The Real Ghostbusters" was the absolute shite.

I'm not quite sold on the new Thundertank. I like the missiles and scoops on the rear, but the head is fugly imo. I loved the classic Thundertank's full mouth with the teeth.

Except Thundercats wasn't made by Filmation much like the rest of Qubo's lineup. It was produced by Rankin/Bass Productions along with SilverHawks and Tigersharks.

Silly me, thanks for reminding me about that little detail. I forgot that multiple production compinies made seires that had PSA's at the end of thir episodes (Marvel and Filmation being the most notorous of the lot).

Is it just me, or does areaseven seem to have a mission to piss me off?

Silly me, thanks for reminding me about that little detail. I forgot that multiple production compinies made seires that had PSA's at the end of thir episodes (Marvel and Filmation being the most notorous of the lot).

Is it just me, or does areaseven seem to have a mission to piss me off?

"I'll tell you what the effect is. It's pissing me off."

It was produced by Rankin/Bass Productions along with SilverHawks and Tigersharks.

Thundercats and Silverhawks. Two of the most interchangeable shows in animation history.

Those are awesome prices... $17 for 8" and $8 for the smaller ones. Compared to other toys in retail and $20 + shipping for MOTU that's pretty decent.

I agree. And I love how the classics will be to scale with the MOTU classics! How bitching is that going to be to have all these on a shelf? Wait, wait. Did I just say bitchin? :wacko:

I agree. And I love how the classics will be to scale with the MOTU classics! How bitching is that going to be to have all these on a shelf? Wait, wait. Did I just say bitchin? :wacko:

they're not in scale with MOTUCs... I wish. These are 2" taller.

they're not in scale with MOTUCs... I wish. These are 2" taller.

I thought they were releasing a Sanction and a "classics" line that were 7 inches? I thought the regular figures were shorter. Maybe I was wrong. Which would suck...a little. But we're still getting Thundercats figures! :lol:

I didn't mind that either, but I'm happier we're getting a more traditional animated show. The 8inch figures are a musrt but I havent decided between the 4 and 6 inch modern ones. The 4 has vehicles, which is awesome, but the 6 has the better sculpted figures.

Also Silverhawks was AWESOME and i wish they'd bring it back as well!