"Stealth" Movie

Has anyone here seen the preview to this new upcoming movie "Stealth"? I just saw it for the first time last night. From what I saw, it looks to be really action packed. Not only that but the story, the way I see it, kinda reminds me of Macross Plus in some ways. You got 3 experience pilots, flying at the time, the most advance fighter planes in their arsenal and then have one "prototype" unmanned fighter plane built by a independant government/company?? planning to taking over production with their new toy. Oh, and the umanned plane gets damaged and begin to have a mine of its own and starts its' destruction and mayhem on the planet. Of course you know how the rest of the story goes.

Now does this not sound somewhat similar with attributes to Macross Plus or is it just me?

Click on the link below and let me know what you think.

Kish :D

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/stealth

post-605-1121707848.jpg

:blink:<_< ........there's a search button on this forum, and this topic has been locked at least 15 times so far......try the OT forum on here to find out why....

Whoa!  My bad!  Thanks for the info though! :blink:

Kish

311834[/snapback]

If you guys know how to eliminate this post, please do so. Sorry for the mess up.

I should have done my homework :D

Kish

311837[/snapback]

Kishimoto, what the heck is that in your avatar. LOoks like a VF-19 with some armor on it. :blink:

Again?  :blink:

Should somebody tell a lame joke before this thread is locked?  I think that's what happened ath the end of the last one.

311909[/snapback]

2 guys walked into a bar.

The third one ducked.

Again?  :blink:

Should somebody tell a lame joke before this thread is locked?  I think that's what happened ath the end of the last one.

311909[/snapback]

2 guys walked into a bar.

The third one ducked.

311916[/snapback]

Well we're done here see you next time everyone.

Dude yea! woo hoo!

311933[/snapback]

uh...yea.... like he said ^_^

You got 3 experience pilots,  flying at the time, the most advance fighter planes in their arsenal and then have one "prototype" unmanned fighter plane built by a independant government/company??  planning to taking over production with their new toy.  Oh, and the umanned plane gets damaged and begin to have a mine of its own and starts its' destruction and mayhem on the planet.  Of course you know how the rest of the story goes. 

Now does this not sound somewhat similar with attributes to Macross Plus or is it just me?

Uh, yeah it is just you, since nothing at all you've described there sounds like what happens in Macross Plus.

At best it has tiny similarities to the events in one episode of Macross Plus, and those similarities are stretches.