Check this movie trailer - Stealth

IssAC

:lol::lol: how many threads is this now? this has been mentioned before. in fact many times before.

That has NEVER been posted before... Way to use the 'Search' function.

I posted it on a different board comparing it to Macross Plus many months ago. way to use the google function ^^ j/k

Zeo probably saw it on a different board before... many different boards have had that pop up "oh my god this movie is totally ripping of macross plus" and so on...

That has NEVER been posted before... Way to use the 'Search' function.

I posted it on a different board comparing it to Macross Plus many months ago. way to use the google function ^^ j/k

Zeo probably saw it on a different board before... many different boards have had that pop up "oh my god this movie is totally ripping of macross plus" and so on...

Including this one, probably 7 or 8 times.

Oh man, that CG is like the fakest CG I have ever seen.

And damnit, why does the obviously evil AI have to be filled with flashing LEDs like he's a Fast and the Furious car's trunk? Oh I forgot, same director.

Again, what stupid design, full clear visors for helmets? What happens if the sun comes out? A sunken canopy? How do they check their six?

And man, when it's hit by lightning, somehow it has CG "DNA strands" that are corrupted? WTF?

Yukikaze AND Sharon Apple/Ghost Fighter should come out and kick his ass.

Edited by ComicKaze

Hey new guy,

Don't worry about it.  Welcome to Macross World, I am the nice guy here.

Liar, you are an arsehole, and a closet hippie. AND YOU'RE FRENCH! :ph34r:

I am BELGIAN, BITCH!

And just because I live in The People's Republic of Berkeley, California, doesn't make me a hippie.

Oh wow... what's this movie about?

Jamie Foxx flushing his new found respect and success as an actor down the toilet.

That review of this movie is almost as good as the review of Macross7 found in my sig.

I'm so fricken sick of hearing about this movie!

I think for the past two years someone starts a topic about this movie and how similiar it is to M+.

From now on I'm gonna just delete every new topic about this film. :lol: