Anime MP3 Ringtones

So, I'm adding some new ringtones to my phone, and need suggestions from MW members.

Here's what I already have... (or at least the first 25 seconds of...)

Fate's Arrow from DYRL

Invoke from Gundam Seed

Tank! from Bebop

I have a bunch of other MP3 tones too, but not anime related.

If anyone wants them, I can post links to my tones here as well. I made them all so they're not the cheesy downloadable ones you get from your providers etc.

Thanks!

I would love to have a Gunbuster ringtone. My day would be complete...

Does your phone do MP3 tones Noriko?

If so, I just need the song and I can trim it down for you.

Come to think of it, does anyone have any Gunbuster mp3 files?. I've been itching for some lately.

Hmm, quick question.. what kind of phone/plan do you need to use these? I know my current phone won't do it, but I'm planning to get a new one soon. Which types can use mp3s for ringtones?

The plan doesn't matter, nor does the carrier.

It's all about the phone. Make sure you pick one that specifies MP3 ringtones. But DONT pay your carrier for the crap ass tones they have. Get yourself a data cable, and you can make and upload your own tones and wallpapers. ;)

Does your phone do MP3 tones Noriko?

If so, I just need the song and I can trim it down for you.

Come to think of it, does anyone have any Gunbuster mp3 files?. I've been itching for some lately.

Yeah, my Nextel does MP3 tones. So it should not be a problem.

As for the Gunbuster MP3 files, I have the entire 3 disc Sound Collection of Gunbuster recorded in MP3. PM me if you want 'em.

Commander McBride Posted on Jun 13 2005, 07:50 PM

Damn, gotta get a data cable myself, I guess. I wanted to use Invoke, but trying to access it on the phone's (Sanyo PM8200 on Sprint PCS) web browser wouldn't work.

this should help you convert/upload a mp3 to your sprint phone, it works for mine, which i beleve is the same model Sanyo PM-8200.

http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/faq/index.php?Topic=all#qcp

Uh, I'm an idiot when it comes to cellphones. Any help on which data cable I need to get to upload it? Thanks in advance.

That depends on your make and model of phone. Go here for pretty much all the answers you could need...

www.howardforums.com

These are sweet cool.gif What software are you using to make them?

I'm using Paint Shop Pro 7, and Adobe Photoshop CS. And I should point out that I am not making these, I'm merely resizing some nice images that other people have made. B))

Edited by Mechamaniac