New Robotech Transformable Toy Coming...

Haterist-

Please keep your social activities to yourself. ;)

Exo-

You try and try with weak attempts at trying to be on my level.

Btw, If mine is icing, then you got dunked on it. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

All you other bashers can keep displaying your ignorance and immaturity.  I understand. :D

As for the rest of you, you need to read and understand what I say.

I said that I called E A R L I E R.  Hello!!!!!!

I called them at 4:00 and that is what she said.

Now to clarify things for you challenged individuals:

Scott's Cyclone will be blue (lighht blue, as in lighter than regular blue.  Others see it as light green.)  YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Beta will be a green version and a grey ( dark grey as in shadow) version.

As for the price.  I would not be surprised since Toynami is charging $79.00 for a veritech that is clearly worth no mre than $49.99.  The beta will be almost 3x bigger than the Alpha, so that price point is not beyond the realm of relity.

Next time I will try to simplify my intellectually superior posts, it's just that it's hard to go this low.

Oooh... we're so scared of the teenie-weenie wittle homotech troll trying to display it's 'superior' intellect.

When you say 'superior' you mean 'inferior' right? It's okay, everyone except you are grown-ups here, we forgive your immaturity. Just don't forget to change your diapers. :D

No guys, don't be too harsh on MGREXX. In fact, I'd like to hear his info and opinions on a number of issues. Perhaps he should take time out from posting on MW so that he can organize his thoughts in Blog format.

Dammit, BSU, you should know better than trying to use sarcasm on these boards!

I won`t surprise either if got the licence to distribute Bandai or Yamato Valkys with HG or the RT name on the box.

That would be sort of a mixed blessing don't you think? On one hand we would finally get those valks at cheaper price. On the other hand we would have to deal with RT and HG.

Edit: Holy crap I'm a Deck Swabber now. Cool. :)

Edited by Flaming Guantlet

Exo-

You try and try with weak attempts at trying to be on my level.

Btw, If mine is icing, then you got dunked on it. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, try making sense...

If I needed to go to your level, all I would need is a shovel. :rolleyes:

Scott's armor is light blue? :lol: No wonder your mom has to dress you... she makes sure you look like less of a fag than you actually would if you color coordinate yourself.

Sad... trollman... sad.

(JsARCLIGHT, Hater of all Toynami Haters, enters the room... someone boos)

I know factually that no matter what it is they make it will be made of cheap plasitc, held together by sheer will and will be on the verge of falling apart by looking at it. Needless to say, unless they start repackaging toys made by people who know how to make toys I will not be among the purchasing number.

(bows to duck thrown chair, leaves quietly)

Btw, If mine is icing, then you got dunked on it.

I LOVE grammar, dont you MGIdiot? ;)

I love it when people revert to name calling. True intellect comes out.

And this is why people should finish High school.

Exo-

I am your daddy, so no staying over at Michael's anymore. You hear? ;)

....and no more Target clothing for you. You will go to Walmart instead and get that family employee discount.

Enough. I get headaches when I go down to Exo's level. It's veeeeeeery low.

As for the rest of you, believe what you want. I just posted what I was told.........at 4:00p.m. yesterday.

Edited by MGREXX

Exo-

I am your daddy, so no staying over at Michael's anymore.  You hear? ;)

....and no more Target clothing for you.  You will go to Walmart instead and get that family employee discount.

Enough.  I get headaches when I go down to Exo's level.  It's veeeeeeery low.

As for the rest of you, believe what you want.  I just posted what I was told.........at 4:00p.m. yesterday.

Hey Troll...

weak... you just copied the way I burned you...

haha.

Try thinking on your own.

OK, enough is enough.

At what point does mgrexx cross the line enough to get disciplined?

post-26-1118461468_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Btw, If mine is icing, then you got dunked on it.

I LOVE grammar, dont you MGIdiot? ;)

Exo-

I am your daddy, so no staying over at Michael's anymore. You hear? ;)

....and no more Target clothing for you. You will go to Walmart instead and get that family employee discount.

Enough. I get headaches when I go down to Exo's level. It's veeeeeeery low.

As for the rest of you, believe what you want. I just posted what I was told.........at 4:00p.m. yesterday.

Seriously, why do you come here? You post nothing but BS, you keep repeating your BS in a parrot-like fashion with a few put-downs and lame-ass comments about how we're "jealous" when presented with contradictory facts, you constantly talk about how wonderful and intellegent you are with your Master's, when I'm sure I've heard more intelligent kids in jr high. You were chased off RT.com, and no one likes you here, because you are quite possibly the single most irritating individual on the net. If you're really like this in person (and I'm afraid you might really be), you must live a lonely life.

Hey,

You guys are attacking me. I just posted what I knew about the upcoming line-up.

Probably because, from our past experience with you, we have reason to suspect that what you "know" is a bit of fiction on your part.

Edited by mikeszekely

Hey,

You guys are attacking me. I just posted what I knew about the upcoming line-up.

no, what you said was incomprehensible crap followed by serious inexcusable gloating!

1117935440423.jpg

then you attack one of our more smarter members......wait a sec, 99.9999% of MW is smarter than you, so by attacking exo you have essentially attacked the rest of us who hate you for what you are: a troll.

1117935440423.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to add what I was going to quote, silly me.

Edited by Lightning 06

Hey,

Nobody takes you at your word, and you've been known to post nothing but useless nonsense.... this is why we attack you. Seriously, you talk out one end and you crap out the other, but who can tell which is which?

I'm beginning to seriously think trollboy here has a sick fetish on verbal abuses we dish out at him.

sad thing is....I think you're right. but it feels better to send it his way anyway!

well...MGREXX is MW's bastid puppy no one likes and every one loves to kick around...i suggested not banning him simply so he couldn't have the pleasure :rolleyes: it takes pure retarded-ness to be banned from MW and he's gone above and beyond...he deserves to be kicked around for his rude comments and inflamitory attitude...so u know what dude, u just proved u were retarded by attacking our senior and most known/trust-worthy members...if you claim who you say you are then you seriously need to grow the hell up...this is freakin' middle school/jr high behavior... :ph34r:

hopefully you happen to live in toronto at your parents´s house in a room full Star Trek merchandise right nextdoor to the Police department B)) ; BTW , it wouldn´t be bad if you actually found a life instead of trolling a ( fairly ) peaceful community in the internet.

I think this depicts your attitude quite well

post-26-1118469143.gif

well...MGREXX is MW's bastid puppy no one likes and every one loves to kick around...i suggested not banning him simply so he couldn't have the pleasure :rolleyes: it takes pure retarded-ness to be banned from MW and he's gone above and beyond...he deserves to be kicked around for his rude comments and inflamitory attitude...so u know what dude, u just proved u were retarded by attacking our senior and most known/trust-worthy members...if you claim who you say you are then you seriously need to grow the hell up...this is freakin' middle school/jr high behavior... :ph34r:

Amen to that. :)

Dude, you try to talk about intellect and you have a picture of a guy's head photoshopped onto a VF-1 next to a dude wearing a red cape with a big RDF flag on his chest?

Sorry comrades, but your acting incredibly immature right now making you no better the the individual you're criticizing in my opinion. :( After 3 whole pages of crapping on this guy I think we get the point. :rolleyes:

Sorry comrades, but your acting incredibly immature right now making you no better the the individual you're criticizing in my opinion. :( After 3 whole pages of crapping on this guy I think we get the point. :rolleyes:

we get the point... does he?

I got to drive it home...

he's an idiot.

;)

OK, OK We get it already! Please <before my head explodes> does anyon have any pics or proof of any newness from toynami? Maybe a projected timeframe, specs...SOMETHING. I'm incredibly thirsty for some form of info and this thread is starting to play out more like an intifada than anything. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CREDIBLE, PLAUSIBLE INFO!?! Please...

A ray of SENSE...thank you! Other than an announcement was there any other info granted? I had read through most of this thread and didn't see anything further, I was hoping there were maybe some test shots or something? I won't say that I agree with their marketing strategy ot their QC with the vf-1's I think the alphas are on point. While we all wouldv'e probably rather Yamato got the liscense for all that is Mospeada, Toynami's doin aight. All they need to do now is concentrate more on the toy and less on gimickry and both the Beta and Cyclone would be tight. I'm Reeeeeeeaaaaly lovin the idea of a Beta that would fit the alphas they came up with! Cyclones with rubber (treaded) tires wouldn't hurt too.

I sure hope it is a Beta but as someone has already stated, I would bet on Cyclones because there are models and toys for Toynami to copy. Since the Alpha's are not flying of the shelves, I wouldn't think Toynami would invest heavily designing a Beta toy from the ground up. I would love to be wrong but Toynami's history speaks for itself.

If it's the cyclone, I would be very hesitant buying one. I have one of those big Gakken's and it's a complicated toy. Toynami would have to improve their QC more than a little to pull it off.

Aside from the MGREXX love-in, I think no one really knows what this will be outside of Toynami. We will know for sure in a few weeks. Until then all the speculation will only serve to get us all jacked up for what will most likely be simple announcement about a product that will be forthcoming possibly a year or so down the road which when released will be a QC nightmare of biblical proportions. For as much as I'm interested in seeing what it is they are making I am very, very suspect of the toy already. I got all jacked up about the alpha only to be terribly let down to the point of ourtight hatred for Toynami, something that did not really exsist in me before the alpha.

As stated earlier my opinion on this matter is no matter what design they choose it will be a mess, a horrid mess. Their track record is poor and has shown no sign of improving. In a nutshell, with every new release the cycle continues... here is a diagram of the cycle:

Toynami -> shitstream.gif:blink: <- Us

A glimmer of hope lies deep in my soul that they will release the Beta and not the mospeada as they stand a lesser chance of making yet another floppy, cheap plastic quasimodo with it as it is in effect a freaking brick with about six moving parts. If they screw that up then they need to be beaten with pipes.

(can anyone feel the love in my heart by now?)

I know people still like Toynami but to me they are inked in on my sh!t list in perminant marker. Every encounter I have had with their transforming MPC line has been abysmal and even when these alphas are all said and done I think the best average review they got was "It has tons of issues but I'm overlooking all of them because I'm so hard up for Mospeada toys". That is not a satisfactory thing in my mind.

But oh well, I'll leave this thread alone now, I've said my angry piece again.

Edited by JsARCLIGHT