CUSTOM VF-19

CHAVAKAISER

probably boot, due to the fact the the Bandais cost something now adays and i myself would not want to ruin such a toy.

chris

probably boot, due to the fact the the Bandais cost something now adays and i myself would not want to ruin such a toy.

chris

I would definitely have to say a custom with this level of quality would not "ruin" an original, regardless of whether it is or not.

In my opinion, the original isn't that great to begin with, so he has certainly improved the appearance. I would however like to add that an application of dull coat will lessen the shine and help give it a more realistic appearance. ;)

thats a 1/65th scale Bandi right, the new release they just put out? Love the colors scheme, lol makes me want to frgure out a scheme and do mine. I know some of you guys said this is a boot, the only reason I asked id that I got the 1/65th Bandi, and they look about the same height

Edited by Goshawk

thats a 1/65th scale Bandi right, the new release they just put out?  Love the colors scheme, lol makes me want to frgure out a scheme and do mine. I know some of you guys said this is a boot, the only reason I asked id that I got the 1/65th Bandi, and they look about the same height

:blink::blink::blink:

New 1/65 Bandai release ?!? Where? Where?