From what show are these pictures?

Laserstorm

I don't see the pic...

Niether did I until I turned off my firewall. It's actually a link. Very strange... Anyways, I've never regretted getting a Saturn just to play that game. Makes me want to hook it up and spend the weekend flying my valk.

Was there honestly a huge difference between the Saturn version and the PSX version? I got the PSX version...

I'm suprised no one's mentioned those keychains. I sure as hell wish I had a super-deformed Macross hanging from my keys...

These screencaptures are really awesome. I've got this sudden urge to buy a Saturn and copy of the game. Reminds of a time back in 1996-1997 when you knew the game was great by simply watching the intro, 'cause back then developers didn't break sweat over intros if the game was mediocre.

does anyone know if there is a good fully working saturn emulator yet? i have a good PSX one, but i like the sega version of this game better and you can pick it up cheap on ebay sometimes.. those key chains are cool to.

chris

does anyone know if there is a good fully working saturn emulator yet? i have a good PSX one, but i like the sega version of this game better and you can pick it up cheap on ebay sometimes.. those key chains are cool to.

chris

sigh that is why you need to come to MW Con. Last year Seiichi, in his generosity, sent out gifts to everyone. Well while supplies last. I have a few of those keychains, from my own collection. But I didnt have the SDF-1 but thanks to Seiichi-kun, I do now. Also he sells hand painted ones. When i went to Japan he was very nice and as part of japanese culture, to give gifts to ones host and guest ( I was unaware of this custom) he gave me a hand paitned VF-1J

chris

4 x-box, not pc ;)

chris

The closest I know of is Cassini.

And there is no good PS emulator, except by comparison to Saturn emulation.

where could someone such as myself go to see that intro?

Right here: Saga Saturn Macross vids :D

I have it in my favorites for occasions like this. ;)

Right here: Saga Saturn Macross vids 

I have it in my favorites for occasions like this. 

Aaarrghhh!! This site is annoying me, as all my attempts to download them keep ending before the download is complete! I've tried on both my PC and laptop, but so far I've been only able to download at most is about 9 megs of the 13 meg file >.<

Hmmm....weird. :huh:

I had no problems downloading them. Could be a number of things. I could take a guess, but I'm not as web savvy as others are.

Purhaps they can be more of assistance to you.