All we hear about are bad stuff in this section

har har har

There are no good jokes in this thread.  You guys are just taking turns calling each other gay... This reminds me or my weightlifting boards.

I'm not gay... just a perv... :lol:

Want me to email you a naked picture?

no thanks...

I think I got my quota filled...

uh yeah...

that's it...

:unsure:

:ph34r:

Exo knows I would have emailed him a naked picture of myself. Not that he shouldn't want that too, because I am beautiful.

har har har

There are no good jokes in this thread.  You guys are just taking turns calling each other gay... This reminds me or my weightlifting boards.

no thanks...

uh yeah...

that's it...

Exo knows I would have emailed him a naked picture of myself. Not that he shouldn't want that too, because I am beautiful.

you email everyone naked pics of yourself...

you really have to curb that habit... :rolleyes:

har har har

no thanks...

uh yeah...

that's it...

I am a walking greek statue... I can't help myself.

har har har

no thanks...

uh yeah...

that's it...

you're missing your arms???

how are you typing?

:huh:

:p:lol:

I wouldn't be able to follow this so well if you guys weren't quoting back the entire thread to each other in each response!

H

har har har

no thanks...

uh yeah...

that's it...

you're missing your arms???

how are you typing?

:huh:

:p:lol:

SOME still have their arms (some never had any).

Like Hercules for example:

http://www.bodenheimer.com/referenceimages...culesglycon.jpg

A1 uses telekinesis dude. :D

He possesses a god-like body and a powerful brain to boot. We should all be so fortunate.  :p  :lol:

And I can't believe that I was recently accused of kissing A1 ass!

H

He possesses a god-like body and a powerful brain to boot. We should all be so fortunate. :p:lol:

:lol:

You have seen the light, the hand of CROM guides you.

He possesses a god-like body and a powerful brain to boot. We should all be so fortunate.  :p  :lol:

And I can't believe that I was recently accused of kissing A1 ass!

H

No no...

Replace "kissing A1" with "being a pain in the"

THAT is what you were accused of being.

HAHAHA!

So who told you that you were kissing my ass.

YellowLightMan, here in your favorite thread. :)

Well, that's my response, at least. The original charge is immediately before it. I interpret having my "head up your ass" as essentially the same thing as brown-nosing and/or kissing ass. And, he never corrected my interpretation, so I think that's what he meant.

H

You know guys.... based on the way these threads usually end up, I think that we ALL are attracted to the rediculous amounts of raw home-erotic sexualtiy that A1 lets off and Duke Togo laps up like a cat...

As such, I am going to be the fisrt to break ground here, and admit my utter infatuation with A! :wub::wub::wub:

[sarcasm/] (well, except for the part about DT....)

I think I accused him of having his head up your ass.

But there's a difference between 'kissing' and a 'rimjob,' or at least that's what Duke's mom tells me.

ouch, kinda harsh

har har har

There are no good jokes in this thread. You guys are just taking turns calling each other gay... This reminds me or my weightlifting boards.

all right, here we go

Horse walks into a bar,,, bartender asks,, Hey? Why the long face?

He possesses a god-like body and a powerful brain to boot. We should all be so fortunate. :p:lol:

God, I wish I had a god-like body. I'm built more like the Pillsbury Dough Boy now than my former marine self. (Mentally kicks self in nuts to get off his ass and work out)

Yeah, I thought so. Hey EXO, what's with fascination with preteen girls?

Well, eventually these pre-teen girls will turn into hot post adolescent chicks, right?

Well, eventually these pre-teen girls will turn into hot post adolescent chicks, right?

olsen twins....

Waaay too skinny....

olsen twins....

Waaay too skinny....

if they both got naked and begged you to fuk them, you'd say, "no thanks, you girls are too skinney"? i ain't down with skinney/boney chicks either but what does that have to do with their mouths? ;)

if they both got naked and begged you to fuk them, you'd say, "no thanks, you girls are too skinney"?

Yes. Standards. Try them.

H

P.S. Once again: MW=Classy

P.P.S. Haterist. You don't have to mention b-jobs in every thread. :lol:

Edited by Hurin

olsen twins....

Waaay too skinny....

if they both got naked and begged you to fuk them, you'd say, "no thanks, you girls are too skinney"? i ain't down with skinney/boney chicks either but what does that have to do with their mouths? ;)

You sort of got a point, but I like to appreciate the female anatomy as a whole.

if they both got naked and begged you to fuk them, you'd say, "no thanks, you girls are too skinney"?

H

i have standards, actually really high standards but i make exceptions for twins and for 2 women, 2 > 1. real men like myself know this.....the girlie men that don't, well i'll let A1 cover that one. :p:D:lol:

i have standards, actually really high standards but i make exceptions for twins and for 2 women, 2 > 1. real men like myself know this.....the girlie men that don't, well i'll let A1 cover that one. :p:D:lol:

Well, it's true that two really skinny girls are better (in a manner of speaking) than one really skinny girl, but one hot girl is ALWAYS better than two really skinny girls.

;-)

Boobs are better than ribcage.

i have standards, actually really high standards but i make exceptions for twins and for 2 women, 2 > 1.  real men like myself know this.....the girlie men that don't, well i'll let A1 cover that one.  :p  :D  :lol:

Well, it's true that two really skinny girls are better (in a manner of speaking) than one really skinny girl, but one hot girl is ALWAYS better than two really skinny girls.

;-)

Boobs are better than ribcage.

Yes, but think about the damage you could do to Olsen Twins fans by going into vivid detail about alll the lewd, exotic, and banned in 43 states + District of Columbia sex acts you got them to perform.

H

Well I have been with more than one woman at the same time... My fraternity brothers thought I was "the man" for pulling it off, but to tell you the truth, its a waste. Unless you are with two girls are into each other, it sucks. The girls are just taking turns on you, so at all times you are struggling to keep both (or the rest, if you have more than 2) hot. Its just sensory overload. As I would tell my Fraternity brothers, "no matter how many chicks you can get in bed at once, you still only have one cock."

Well I have been with more than one woman at the same time... My fraternity brothers thought I was "the man" for pulling it off, but to tell you the truth, its a waste. Unless you are with two girls are into each other, it sucks. The girls are just taking turns on you, so at all times you are struggling to keep both (or the rest, if you have more than 2) hot. Its just sensory overload. As I would tell my Fraternity brothers, "no matter how many chicks you can get in bed at once, you still only have one cock."

Well spoken. You are a wise man.

Guest Bromgrev
As I would tell my Fraternity brothers, "no matter how many chicks you can get in bed at once, you still only have one cock."

Really? Is that normal? :huh: