All we hear about are bad stuff in this section

All the scratch building and modelling stuff is getting back up to speed. I guess the fact that Yamato slowwed down their production has got the creative juices flowing once again. And not just Macross stuff either. GITS, BSG and more.

Nice to see things turn for the better.

Well if you're so concerned about "positive" stuff on MW, post your own turn for the better. For example, today on the drive home some guy cut me off. Now normally I would ride his bumper while threatening to murder his children, but instead I just gave him the finger. To me that seemed like a real nice gesture, not killing his family and all. Its like I reached out and connected with somebody.

Sadly, whatever positive karma I had generated by my non-murder I pretty much wasted when I got home and shouted at the kid delivering the flyers. "Can't you read the G-damn sign that says 'No Flyers,' dumbass?" I yelled at him, and I think he cried a little. Then I remembered that I didn't have a 'No Flyers' sign, so I went inside and had a beer.

You see... I feel better just reading that...

God bless MW!!! :wub:

Today I saw in the news that in Monterey Park, CA... not to far from here, some employees found that the dust of their AC vent formed an image of Jesus and the Pope. I'm not kidding or being sacrigious or being disrespectful at the recently passed Papa. This was on the news. I've always thought of Central Air as a blessing, now I'm positive that it is.

I've always thought of Central Air as a blessing, now I'm positive that it is.

Definitely.

It's a little-known fact that the first AC unit in recorded history was installed by Jesus in Mary and Joseph's house.

I've always thought of Central Air as a blessing, now I'm positive that it is.

Definitely.

It's a little-known fact that the first AC unit in recorded history was installed by Jesus in Mary and Joseph's house.

Yeah, and I'm the poor schlub who had to work on it when the compressor shorted to ground.

oh... lol... ask Togo... he's the one that's judged everything by how gay it is...

Evidence, please.

nah, Togo, you're not worth the time... :rolleyes:

Awww, Exo, don't break the poor kid's heart.

Evidence.

oh... lol... ask Togo... he's the one that's judged everything by how gay it is...

Evidence, please.

nah, Togo, you're not worth the time... :rolleyes:

Awww, Exo, don't break the poor kid's heart.

Evidence.

:lol:

Yeah, I thought so. Hey EXO, what's with fascination with preteen girls?

:rolleyes:

Nice try... What yours with preteen boys?

OUCH!

Nice one.

H

har har har

There are no good jokes in this thread. You guys are just taking turns calling each other gay... This reminds me or my weightlifting boards.

har har har

There are no good jokes in this thread. You guys are just taking turns calling each other gay... This reminds me or my weightlifting boards.

I'm not gay... just a perv... :lol:

har har har

There are no good jokes in this thread.  You guys are just taking turns calling each other gay... This reminds me or my weightlifting boards.

Want me to email you a naked picture?

har har har

There are no good jokes in this thread.  You guys are just taking turns calling each other gay... This reminds me or my weightlifting boards.

Want me to email you a naked picture?

no thanks...

I think I got my quota filled...

uh yeah...

that's it...

:unsure:

:ph34r: