ROBOTECH.COM

MGREXX

You know, if the members of these boards were a little more adult and mature when it comes to Robotech, this might actually be a good chance to sit down and rationally discuss the differences between the two shows, instead of simply yelling and screaming at each other.

true, but sadly its like the Israelis Vs. Palestinians. We can't share the same land and call it what we want it.

You know, if the members of these boards were a little more adult and mature when it comes to Robotech, this might actually be a good chance to sit down and rationally discuss the differences between the two shows, instead of simply yelling and screaming at each other.

*watches CoryHolmes walk away with a kick me sign in the back*

*Exo dances the robot!*

Edited by >EXO<

*watches CoryHolmes walk away with a kick me sign in the back*

*Exo dances the robot!*

jumps in exo's ride and go cruising for rt chicks and trys to convert them if it takes all night ;)

jumps in exo's ride and go cruising for rt chicks and trys to convert them if it takes all night ;)

You want Robotech Chicks? I'll give you Robotech Chicks :p

Graham

ok... hmmm...WOW... I've never seen a chicken with 2 butts!

You want Robotech Chicks? I'll give you Robotech Chicks :p

Graham

ok... hmmm...WOW... I've never seen a chicken with 2 butts!

haha, tru dat!! :p:D:lol:

I've said it before and I'll say it again (call me racist if you want), but there should be a law against anybody but cute Asian girls doing cosplay.

Graham

Your not racist... you would need a car for that... mainly with a number 5 on the side.

Oh that word..., your just typing the truth.

I've said it before and I'll say it again (call me racist if you want), but there should be a law against anybody but cute Asian girls doing cosplay.

Graham

Your not racist... you would need a car for that... mainly with a number 5 on the side.

Oh that word..., your just typing the truth.

Amen.

btw...i'm cute AND asian. ;)

At least i used to be...now i'm turning into a balding otaku.... :(

true, but sadly its like the Israelis Vs. Palestinians. We can't share the same land and call it what we want it.

*runs into HG's front office with a belt of C4*

FOR KAWAMORI!

*boom*

That's because my bandwagon is a mad ass pimp ride...man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do not want to f*ck with me. Check it out! Hey, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, base plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks. We got pitchforks, we got torches... check it out!

And no hot girls, huh? It's clear now why Zentrondude jumped on your bandwagon so fast. :lol:

That's because my bandwagon is a mad ass pimp ride...man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do not want to f*ck with me. Check it out! Hey, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, base plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks.  We got pitchforks, we got torches... check it out!

And no hot girls, huh? It's clear now why Zentrondude jumped on your bandwagon so fast. :lol:

Hey... I was laying out the ammo! Not the accessories... ;):p

Uh oh... here comes Jem...

*runs* :o:ph34r:

What good is the "ammo", if there isn't anything to unload it on? :lol:

:huh: That didn't even make sense... Kliq, this isn't arcadia... you cant just type a bunch of words and expect it to be an automatic burn...

It's OK man... I'll let you have a do overs... :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.... Wow, ready to go to war over two different interpretation of a TV show. Though, unlike religion and politics it is fairly definitive who is right, and who wrong here, sooooooooo.... Lets cast these RT preaching, toymami humping bastards back to the fiery pit from where they came!

Edited by GobotFool

Oh man, does anyone have of photo of that bald, fat Optimus Prime guy? I saw one back at San Diego Comic-Con around '99 or 2000 and I missed getting a photo of him, I need a pic to show my friend who was there with me of that guy...classic.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Such hatred here. And you MW'ers wonder why you have such bad rep's. <_<

The RT.COM site is back up and boy is it an improvement!!!!

I leave you all to your immaturity and insecurities.

You all have issues and I will not go there.

Just remember this:

"The Macross series came first but ROBOTECH made it better"

Let's not start arguiing here or I will unleash Macross 7 and zero upon you and make you tremble in fear and agony!!!!!!!!

ROBOTECH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Mod's, please close this thread. Thank You.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Such hatred here. And you MW'ers wonder why you have such bad rep's. <_<

Just remember this:

Let's not start arguiing here or I will unleash Macross 7 and zero upon you and make you tremble in fear and agony!!!!!!!!

p.s. Mod's, please close this thread. Thank You.

See what happens when we let the 'tards play here. :rolleyes:

What good is the "ammo", if there isn't anything to unload it on? :lol:

:huh: That didn't even make sense... Kliq, this isn't arcadia... you cant just type a bunch of words and expect it to be an automatic burn...

It's OK man... I'll let you have a do overs... :rolleyes:

Damn EXO, I thought you were a pimp! :p

Ammo as in what's shot from a gun (think about what guys "shoot off") and if there are not hot girls, then there is nothing to unload it on. Get it now? *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* B))

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Such hatred here. And you MW'ers wonder why you have such bad rep's.

Keep in mind, this is the same person who is trying to tell you that I have a bed rep. Are all of you seeing through his BS now?

Yes, it is an improvement! Too bad you can't log-in to your MGREXX account there anymore, thanks to yours truly. :lol:

Take note, Macrossworld, he is calling all of you immature, the same thing he calls me. Yet, people at RT.com, Arcadia, and here at Macrossworld, all seem to have the same problem with him. Robotech and Macross fans may be very different from one another from time to time, but one thing they all share in common, is the disdain we have for your retarded posts, Exxon Manager. ;)

Edited by Kliqonator

Damn EXO, I thought you were a pimp! :p

Ammo as in what's shot from a gun (think about what guys "shoot off") and if there are not hot girls, then there is nothing to unload it on. Get it now? *nudge, nudge, wink, wink* B))

Lemme 'splain, no too much... lemme sum up...

Dude i got you're analogy... but if you reread the thread the ammos are not for the "hot chicks" They're for the nincampoop thread spammer... that's why I didn't get what you were saying...

Dude i got you're analogy... but if you reread the thread the ammos are not for the "hot chicks"  They're for the nincampoop thread spammer... that's why I didn't get what you were saying...

I know, I just took the liberty of re-defining ammo. :p

Edited by Kliqonator

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Such hatred here.  And you MW'ers wonder why you have such bad rep's. <_<

Just remember this:

p.s. Mod's, please close this thread.  Thank You.

See what happens when we let the 'tards play here. :rolleyes:

hahah. Gee I didn't know robotech people were mature. <_<