Did any one can tell me NOT copy from MACROSS plus

Re-issue Liu

Hey Guys:

I found a new movie will play in july called "Stealth" from Sony picture.

This is this movie official web site.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/stealth/

It all ideas and images almost copy from MACROSS plus, it story are:

A testing A.I. non-human fighter(Ghost X-9?) are send to U.S. Navy, for training this A.I. program learn how to fight, and three US.Navy ACE pilot are take this mission, a white man(ISAMU?), white woman(Miu?), and black man(Golt?).

And this A.I. program are very like been the white pilot's wingman(Does not like sharon apple?).

At middle of this training mission, the A.I. program are lot control, in last, the training team get an order to destroy this non-human fighter.

You guys can see those picture to see.

First pic are the U.S.Navy new fighter, the shape like YF-19

post-2-1109604342.jpg

Edited by Re-issue Liu

Oh, I just saw previews yesterday, when I went to see Constantine. Yeah, now that you point out all the similarities to Macross Plus, I can see it. But when I saw the previews, I was thinking of Ace Combat 3.

It doesn't look like a bad movie, per se, but as a fighter buff, I'm a little dissapointed that all the aircraft in the movie are totally fictitious.

Yeah, I saw a trailer this weekend before Constantine (good flick).

Who ever the writer/director is of this Macross Plus Copy is RAPING my childhhod.

Well, more like my early twenties anyway......

By the end of the trailer, I was expecting to see a Sing Idol and the SDF-1 rise up out the circular explosion thingy :o

/will not be able to sit down for a week

//still might go see it........sigh

Hmmmm, a plane controlled by AI. That's not exactly unheard of outside of M+.

A love triangle (that really doesn't seem to be exploited at all in the trailer). Again, not exactly unheard of outside of M+.

So, I'll just sum up: Without a pseudo-rape scene. . . it's not M+.

This movie appears to explore a lot of the same ground. But you might as well say that "Saving Private Ryan" was a rip-off of "The Longest Day."

:p

H

P.S. In case anyone was wondering how this year's Oscar winner will ruin his/her reputation as they always do, we now know.

Edited by Hurin

guess a real mod should listen to duke the wanna be mod.

DT SHOULD be a mod...

Of course I do like our current mods, but Roy is now running the world at his job, and Max has too many chicks all over him to know the time of day. MMX is bussy at work, not sure what DAce is working on but he isn't able to be around all the time either.

If we had glass doors, A1 would self destruct. First of all no doorknobs, and then reflections... that's a double whammy...

Nothing better than my reflection. Its like sex in front of a mirror... I am not sure what turns me on more.. Seeing my GF like that, or myself.

All I know is that RIGHT NOW I wish I could gather all the idiots around the world into one single place, like hmmmmmmm Rhode Island or some place small, and NUKE THEM FROM ORBIT!

Jesus....we've seen this stupid movie on the boards a few times already!

Okay NEXT PERSON who makes another thread of Stealth I will smack with a big stinky Fish that A1 has blessed with his "charming sexy" like good looks just so you don't feel as bad :angry:

:ph34r: I need more coffee......coffee makes me calm....yyyyyyeeeeeesssss.....coffee.....

Oh yeah another thing who the hell is Miu?! There is no character named Miu, if you mean Myung then wwwwwwwooooooooowwwwwww I don't know where you got the idea she was a pilot :rolleyes:

*holding his breath* God I need to calm down over the trivial things in life.

Edited by Hikuro