Your Valks

1 VF-1 2NV

I may have to get one of those stands eventually to display my Elint in flight mode...The deely-boppers hang down too far for it to work with the gear down.

I was just thinking the exact same thing. That, and I want one of my newly FAST-pack loaded 1/48's in fighter mode with the gear up. I may just pick up a few of these ...

well i didn't get mine recently, but i have a couple pics i posted back when i got mine. i only have one stand, but i'm seriously considering getting several more, especially for the elint. currently my stand is supporting my VF-11 FP.

post-9-92020-103_0348_IMG.JPG

post-4-1064168167_thumb.jpg

At Kevin's Valk Exchange, he is selling both 4" and 6" stands. I plan to use them to display both 1/60 and 1/48 Yamato valks. I've ordered four 4" stands. Any advantage for the 6" stands, other than elevating the valks 2" higher over the base?

The stands are great. I bought 3 from s i t h l o r d and cannot recommend them highly enough.

My stands are currently being used to display: -

1) 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru w/FPs, fighter mode w/gear up.

2) 1/60 VE-1 fighter mode w/gear up.

3) 1/72 VF-19A fighter mode w/gear up.

Graham

The stands are great. I bought 3 from s i t h l o r d and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Graham

Graham. Do you have the stands with 4" rods or 6" rods?

I also purchased three of the stand from Sith... They are truely awesome... I don't have them displaying anything now though...

I didn't realize they had the six inch ones! Is there a way just to order the 6 inch rods to interchange with the 4 inch? It would have been cool to pay a little more for each stand and get a set of each length rod... Any chance of this happening?? Please?? :unsure::)

I have 2 regular stands right now, and two SS stands on the way.

When the other two come I'll have

Reg - 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru w/ Fast Packs

SS - VF-11B FP

Reg - YF-21 flying along side an

SS VF-19A

all in fighter mode of course.

I'll try to get some pics after the stands arrive.

that first picture of a valkyrie in mid-transformation is awesome.

can the person who came up with it give a shout here?

i dont think i've ever seen a valkyrie posed like that

I believe it was Sithlord who originally posted the mid-flight transformation pic.

It was from his original thread way back. He also had a good one with a VF-11 holding up a YF-21 just like in Macross Plus.

Graham

Graham. Do you have the stands with 4" rods or 6" rods?

My display stands are all the 4" version. Until I read this thread, I didn't even know there was a 6" version available. Naughty s i t h l o r d for not telling me.

If the rods are interchangeable, I would't mind getting a few 6" rods.

Graham

I just got my two set's of DLL's from da sithlord today. Sorry about the sub par pics...... :unsure:

Nice pictures UNSpacy, but its looks kinda in a precarious position. I wouldnt want my 1/48s to be that high up in the air for the fear of falling down. Maybe i would just consider getting the regular ones for my 1/48s.

Cheers

I got my stands - thanks eric!

Here's my 1/48's on em

user posted image

MPC custom

user posted image

MG Zeta a1

user posted image

I took some cool shots of 1/60 battroids on the stands defying gravity - but my battery ran out before I could get them onto the computer.

In Two weeks there is going to a be a Flexidisplay with a round base; it will come in 2 sizes, 2 1/2 in & 4 in rods.

Guppy I love your pic's, can't wait to see what you did with your 1/60's. Could you also take a couple more 1/48 pictures. I debating if I should buy these stands for my valks & your pic'c have sold me.

Edited by rdenham

In Two weeks there is going to a be a Flexidisplay with a round base; it will come in 2 sizes, 2 1/2 in & 4 in rods.

Guppy I love your pic's, can't wait to see what you did with your 1/60's. Could you also take a couple more 1/48 pictures. I debating if I should buy these stands for my valks & your pic'c have sold me.

Yep, we will be getting the ones with the round base in stock. But the one with the round base will come either with 2-1/2" or 4" rods. It would be unstable with the 6" rods.

more pics - I only spent a few seconds posing these toys - these stands are really secure.

1/60's: 1S (with a hasegawa head) and a blurry max

vf1sbatt.jpgmaxbatt.jpg

vf 19a

vf19batt.jpg

alpha squadron

alphas1.jpg

alphas2.jpg

and the chogokin phoenix

phoenix1.jpg

phoenix2.jpg

PS - hey mods, if I'm taking up too much MW bandwith I can take these pics off! ;)

Oh - rdenham, here's a couple of 1/48's for ya! :) Notice how even with a 1/48 you can 'lean' it and it will still be stable on the display stand.

kampher1.jpgkampher2.jpg

Ok. no more pics.. I promise! :p

more pics - I only spent a few seconds posing these toys - these stands are really secure.

1/60's: 1S (with a hasegawa head) and a blurry max

Ahh... hasegawa head. No wonder. I was looking at that and I was thinking, "man, those 1/60 heads are ridiculously small"