Your Valks

1 VF-1 2NV

thanks guys.  to both Sithlord and VF-1Guy,  what size stands are those?    My Elint is still sitting it's in box,  I think to do this Valk justice a stand is a must.  Now i just have to decide what size stand i need...

Well the one used in that pic is an "original" 4 inch rods you can use interchangable rods from other stands but I think this stand does it justice.

I used the 4" stand too. I find the 4" stand to be more versitile than the 6" stand. I don't have the 2" and I haven't experimented with mixing the rods.

How sturdy are the poses when you put the feet of a battroid or gerwalk on the rods. The poses look cool but freak me out because I think they'll fall.

The pose I did was quite stable. The center of gravity of the valk was slightly forward which was offset by the second rod on the left leg. I also did some 2 rod poses that were quite precarious.

I think I could get a number of stable poses if I swapped one of the 4" rods for a 6" as Eric suggested, but I haven't worked up the ambition to try this yet. I'm a little lazy. :p

Thanks for that pic of the Zeta Plus Guppy!.

I had forgotten that I had one unbuilt in my closet...

Well, it's built now, and on a stand just like yours. Looks great that way!.

I got it cos I loved the decals and the '1D' training look. to be honest, I've enver transformed it to the 'wave rider' mode or whatever it's called. I did the panel lines with a very fine mechanical pencil and it worked pretty good.

This weekend I might try to put my Chogokin Aile Strike Gundam on one, and see if I can balance it.

Edited by Anubis

• 1 year later...