New Anakin pic

EXO

Joey Lawrence looks just great. I know he'd make it big ever since his first WHOA in Blossom.

:lol:

He certainly fills that dark suit well, and it's good to know that we're getting James Earl Jones back for the 3rd installment. :ph34r:

I guess rumors were true.... Lucas is going with 70s hair for Eps 3. <_<

"Rumors?" It's been confirmed from Day 1 that Ep III would go retro. Blinky lights and all.

*waits for somebody to incorrectly refer to Hayden's hair as a "mullet" *

Edited by bsu legato

I guess rumors were true.... Lucas is going with 70s hair for Eps 3. <_<

"Rumors?" It's been confirmed from Day 1 that Ep III would go retro. Blinky lights and all.

*waits for somebody to incorrectly refer to Hayden's hair as a "mullet" *

Does that mean..... go-go boots and all? Is John Travolta in the movie too? :lol:

Holy freaking sheepdip...

He looks like... ME!!!! :blink:

Comb his hair, bleach it out a bit, give him a black satan mustache and beard and put him in a suit and he's ME!!!!

.... I always wondered what I'd look like as a whiny jedi. Great... after having to endure the Johhny Depp pirate comparissons now I'll have to endure the fabio jedi comparissons... oh well, I better go buy a brown bathrobe.

you can never explain how Yoda can do flying sommersaults and still need a walking stick..

Actually you can. Yoda only uses the force when he needs too. At that moment when fighting Coutn Dooku he needed the force to fight. The second he was done with the fight he stopped using the force hence the need for his walking stick.

Yoda flying around in his fight is retarded, that could been handled better without the stupid stunts and theatrics, he could stayed on his feet and been a master. Now he's a green goober.

I'm curious to see the rest of the cast's hair. If they are truly going to bridge teh gap with 70's style I can't wait to see Mace Windu...

you can never explain how Yoda can do flying sommersaults and still need a walking stick..

Easy... using the force consumes alot of his strength....that why we rarely seem him using anything other then force push and pull. When he has to... he uses the force in full force, like we see in the fight against Saruman.... errr.... Count Doku. I doubt he would've been able to keep the fight up for much longer without getting closer to kingdom come. <_<

They do look a like. I just hope we have some kick ass battles, I can forgive the other problems then. Also Mace had better not die before we see how much of a badass he really is. :D

Milk and Abombz did a good job of explaining things. As for the flips and what not. Its part of his style of fighting. If you look at all the movies, new and old, especially in the new movies you'll notice that the Jedi's have different styles. From Yoda's, to Mace's, to Qui Gon, to Anakin and Obi-wan, to the other Jedi at the final battle. Even Luke and Vader's styles differ from the others. Mace's is suppose to be the most deadly but we hardly got to see him fight other then him quickly taking down Jango Fett. I hope that changes in Episode 3.

Speaking of which is there even a title yet? Rise of the Empire or Fall of the Republic seem good(I would go with the first choice), don't think there are any novels with those titles.

Edited by Effect

If they are truly going to bridge teh gap with 70's style I can't wait to see Mace Windu...

LOL!

Master Yoda - "Master Windu. Carry himself a Jedi must be."

Master Windu - "Huh?"

Master Yoda - "Large is the afro that covers your hair."

Master Windu - "Right on......prooooooooper."

At least he looks evil.

That's what scares me......he may LOOK evil but he needs to have the acting chops to play the part correctly (that rough/smooth skin line in Episode 2 didn't help one bit).

At least he looks evil.

That's what scares me......he may LOOK evil but he needs to have the acting chops to play the part correctly (that rough/smooth skin line in Episode 2 didn't help one bit).

I don't think it's his acting ability. He did a great job in Spiderman. But even the best actor can only do so much with bad writing.

At least he looks evil.

I don't think it's his acting ability. He did a great job in Spiderman. But even the best actor can only do so much with bad writing.

He was in Spiderman?

edit: I think you're thinking of James Franco. He was also in "City by the Sea" and the TV show "Freaks and Geeks".

Hayden Christensen was good in "My Life as a House", but he still played a whiney little b1tch in that movie.

Edited by tom64ss

He looks like... ME!!!!  :blink:

...delusions of grandeur... :lol:

I'm not saying that I look exactly like that twit... I'm more emaciated in the face... People say I look like Denis Leary with long hair.

I'm hoping that perhaps this will mean that my hairstyle is going to be back in style for a bit now... I'm getting sick of getting lumped in the same fashion group as all those long haired dungeons and dragons playing, network administrating dorks. :p