New Anakin pic

EXO

Nice! Is he going to be in Eps 3?

That's what the spy reports say, but nothing's official so far. These pics just showed up last night, but the rumors of a "prosthetic Tarkin" have been circulating for a few weeks now. I think they're done by the same FX crew that handled the makeup on Farscape, as I recall hearing a report that they had been contracted for some Ep III work.

Still, I'd take this with a grain of salt for the time being, at least until photoshop-savvy types can inspect them. The "other" SW sites are united in debunking them, but I think that has more to do with petty internet fanboy rivalries (PIFR, for short) than any actual analysis of the photos.

Nice! Is he going to be in Eps 3?

That's what the spy reports say, but nothing's official so far. These pics just showed up last night, but the rumors of a "prosthetic Tarkin" have been circulating for a few weeks now. I think they're done by the same FX crew that handled the makeup on Farscape, as I recall hearing a report that they had been contracted for some Ep III work.

Still, I'd take this with a grain of salt for the time being, at least until photoshop-savvy types can inspect them. The "other" SW sites are united in debunking them, but I think that has more to do with petty internet fanboy rivalries (PIFR, for short) than any actual analysis of the photos.

It would make sense though.... I would think Moff Tarking was a fairly important person to the empire... having him in as the Empire is born would make alot of sense.

Joey Lawrence looks just great. I know he'd make it big ever since his first WHOA in Blossom.

*snarfs Coke thru nose* :lol:

Actually, when I first saw that pic, for some reason I thought of 70's teen idol Lief Garret... which, I suppose, bodes well for them achieving a pseudo-70s style for the film. At least they got rid of the bad Jedi mullet/ rat tail sh*t from the first coupla films.

Ya know, as much as I hated (as in Damn you Lucas for poopin' on my childhood mythos-kinda seething hated) Episodes 1 & 2... I may actually have to sneak into a theater to see this one (wha??!? You think I'm gonna pay to see this dreck?!?). I'm rather intrigued to see how cheesy it's gonna be. Tarkin looks like a rejected extra zombie movie. Man, this'll suckeroo!!! :unsure:

Well, boys and girls, it looks like those Tarkin pics were real. LFL just told theforce.net to take 'em down, and they don't do that just for fakes/fanart.

Tarkin looks like a rejected extra zombie movie.

*snort* Yeah there's NO resemblence, is there?

post-25-1063990982.jpg

Edited by bsu legato

*snarfs Coke thru nose*

I hope snarf means it's coming out and the capital "C" means it's "carbonated". :lol:

Peter Cushing looked like a zombie even when he was young. Him and Vincent Price were just creepy looking people if you ask me. Great movies though.

cobywan- Darth Dumbass :lol:

BoB-Yoda on Yoshinol :lol: LMAO

Well, boys and girls, it looks like those Tarkin pics were real. LFL just told theforce.net to take 'em down, and they don't do that just for fakes/fanart.

*snort* Yeah there's NO resemblence, is there?

post-25-1063990982.jpg

Why does the new one from the prequal look older than the original?

Well, the story is that these are supposedly pictures taken of a picture, so that may account for the "look" of them. Heck, they could still be elaborate photochop jobs. I'm not putting too much faith in any spy reports just yet. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Still... even pictures of pictures would not make you look like a computer animated character. :blink:

New LEAK REVEALED! In a bold cross-promotional move GEORGE LUCAS and the undead zombie of GENE RODDENBERRY have collaborated in a hollywood coup to cast the role of Grand Moff Tarkin! Now Star Trek is officially Star Wars canon! And vice versa! This move single handedly saves both properties from the toilet!

post-26-1064006250_thumb.jpg

I mean, the new guy (assuming it's a real actor) looks like he's at least ten years older than Cushing in a film that's set at least twenty years before the Cushing was in.

I agree; too much make-up. They went overboard on the cheekbones, too much red around his eyes, and the nose is too wide. I think they might be exaggerating Peter Cushing's features so that non-fans recognize who it is easier. I wish they would have went more subtle.

I mean, the new guy (assuming it's a real actor) looks like he's at least ten years older than Cushing in a film that's set at least twenty years before the Cushing was in.

Ohh...I see. To me, the first one looks, at most, to be the same age as Cushing. However, the second photo looks considerably younger, IMHO. I don't think these are the same makeup appliance, though. These could be two different tests, or similar makeup on two different actors. So based on that premise, who knows what the final version will look like?

Ep I

Anakin - 10 yrs old

Padme - 14 yrs old

Ep II

Anakin - 20 yrs old

Padme - 24 yrs old

Ep III

Anakin - 23-24 yrs old

Padme - 27-28 yrs old

See? 4 years is not alot. Anakin in Eps 2 still acts like a teen... while Padme is a little more mature (yeah right).

Are there any pics of Obi Wan yet? I wonder what he is going to look like.

In regards to the leaked Tarkin Pictures: Remember you are comparing pictures of photos again white backgrounds to stills from the movie. Makeup in movies is laid on pretty thick because the lights tend to wash them out otherwise. People in movie makeup tend to look fake up until the point you see them on screen, it's all due to the lights. I'm sure the guy will look much better in the film and movie stills. Lets put it this way as well, in order for Portman's elaborate makeup in the first one to show up as well as it did she would litterly have a good pound plus of makeup on her face.