What's on deck?

phoenix01

Is anyone in the know on what Yamato and Hasegawa plan to use to bleed our wallets dry after the Yamato 1/100 VB-6 Koenig Monster and 1/100 VF-0S and the Hasegawa VF-0D? Any chance of new releases or re-releases of 1/48 Yamato VF-1's, Zentraedi pods from either company, a Hasegawa VF-11; the long awaited Yamato YF-19FP; or any Hasegawa Macross Plus Battroid modes? Any news at all?

I want a 1/48 CF and the damn YF-19 already.

A battlepod would be nice too.

Sadly all that's certain now is the GBP for the 1/48's, and the 1/100 VF-0.

Edited by Anubis

On the twelfth day of Xmas... Yamato gave to me

Twelve Vaporwares...

11 empty dreams....

10 QC Problems...

9 missed ship dates

Edited by Anubis

...An a paintchip on my Valkyrie!

second that! Every die-cast metal part of my 1/48 has chipped paint :angry: Hope i'll be able to repaint and customize it soon.

Hope to see a decent yf-19 FP from Yamato in 2005.

paint chips? on a 1/48? where? the screws? the pins?

the only other metal part is the swing bar thingamagig and theres no way in hell that part isn't going to show some signs of wear.

added:

oh, the front landing gear doors are metal too.

Edited by haterist

...An a paintchip on my Valkyrie!

second that! Every die-cast metal part of my 1/48 has chipped paint :angry: Hope i'll be able to repaint and customize it soon.

Hope to see a decent yf-19 FP from Yamato in 2005.

paint chips? on a 1/48? where? the screws? the pins?

the only other metal part is the swing bar thingamagig and theres no way in hell that part isn't going to show some signs of wear.

added:

oh, the front landing gear doors are metal too.

the swing bar is more than 1 peice and my roy has the swing bar with paint wear where it rub against the back of the head.

the swing bar is more than 1 peice and my roy has the swing bar with paint wear where it rub against the back of the head.

well being that its a huge part you have to move in order to transform it, i can only imagine that there would be some signs of wear after a bunch of transformations...really its not that big of deal dudes.

i mean, would you rather have it be plastic so it breaks but doesn't scratch? or metal so that its strong and deal with the paint chips?

i'd rather deal with the paint chips than a broken valk any day. :)

I rather have milled parts with powder coating than diecast with liquid paint spayed on. ;)

Still proved you wrong about no way in hell it will show wear :p

i have no idea what milled parts with powder coating is so i guess that would be better :p

how am i wrong?

my arse posted.....

i want money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money... :rolleyes:

mmm...well , all I´m hoping for is that the Koenig monster is some sort of sign of what´s to come , hopefully they´ll expand the VFX-2 line to more valks.

What about some Vf-5000s or Full Armored VF-11 or the VF-22. ?

We already have 2 toys in the VF-X-2 line.

mmm , oh and loads of Macross Zero toys :)

i want money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money.....more money... :rolleyes:

Doesn't everybody wish that?! Anyways, still hopin' for the YF-19FP. :unsure::(

Play it again Sam,... once more, with feeling:

MW Members A# in Harmony:

On the twelfth day of Xmas... Yamato gave to me

12 Vaporwares... 

11 empty dreams.... 

10 QC Problems... 

9 missed ship dates

8 backpacks breakin...

7 RMS missiles falling.....

6 head lasers breaking...

5 STICKERS! PEELING!