What would you drive to work?

Less than Super Ostrich

If you could drive one of these to work/school what would you drive?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. If you could drive one of these to work/school what would you drive?

• Fly in a VF (you pick the color and type)
    • I'd wear Queadluun Rao
    • The SDF-1... need an extra big parking space
    • Walk there in a GBP suited battroid
    • Cruise in a VF-19 (great stereo system)
    • Think your way there in a YF-21

I'd hover in GERWALK over the traffic bound masses, and laugh at them while I chucked my empty Starbucks coffee containers out of the cockpit, sending them plummeting down onto the windshields of the hapless.

Oh, and Popsicle Orange VF-1D all the way.

Edited by Mechamaniac

Stupid question, but I'm bored today. Picture myself coming to work in a Q-Rau... and I wouldn't take it off all day.

Excuse me, did you get the memo? Where are your TPS reports?

Bite on this missile, Lumberg.

Haha, Office Space...do you work in a cubicle?

I would like to have the SDF1 and take over the world with it.

Well, lets see....

If you could drive one of these to work/school what would you drive?

Fly in a VF (you pick the color and type)  [ 10 ]  [30.30%]

Sounds enticing...

I'd wear Queadluun Rao  [ 4 ]  [12.12%]

Nah, It's a chick ride.

The SDF-1... need an extra big parking space  [ 2 ]  [6.06%]

I only commute 30 miles, so folding to work is kind of overkill. Plus, I only have street parking outside my apartment building. Parallel parking's gotta be a bitch.

Walk there in a GBP suited battroid  [ 4 ]  [12.12%]

This does appeal to me, and a GBP battroid would be great fun to have at work... but the damn thing won't fit into a drive-through and thus doesn't satisfy the "Lunch Run" requirement.

Cruise in a VF-19 (great stereo system)  [ 8 ]  [24.24%]

Now if there's one thing that really bugs me, it's those guys who cruise around bumpin' their sound systems at obscenely loud levels. Natch.

Think your way there in a YF-21  [ 5 ]  [15.15%]

Won't work. I don't start thinking until at least 9:00 am and my second cup of coffee, so I'd never get to work. I probably wouldn't get home either, even if I did make it in. So, nope.

I'll take my VF-1D (second seat comes in handy) in standard low-viz gray, Thank You.

:lol:

*edit: fixed beer-induced text

Edited by Hiriyu

I'd have to take a Black and red SDP-1S, nothing better than having the power of a national guard armory at your fingertips, and while i could fly to work id probably walk down the highway in battroid mode just so id have reason to use said arsenal on that ass that drives his corvette at 30 mph on the higway every morning!

Have to go with the VF-19A (not those crappy Mac7 19s). I was leaning toward the YF-21 for a while, but then I realized my mind tends to drift a lot during the commute. Not a good thing for a BDS controlled plane. Besides, how could I listen to NPR if I'm too busy concentraiting on flying :D

I'm suprised no one has said APHOS yet. That would be one way to clear the highways and main streets on your daily inbound to work. It's also a good way to whipe the whole building out on those bad days too.

. . . I am evil

I'm thinking the sdf macross just so that I could spacefold to a McDs across the galaxy for my lunch breaks and completely avoid the commute to and from work. Then I'd just have it hover over my office to intimidate my boss for trying to get me to take work home for the weekend. :)

You missed out the Konig Monster... do you guys remember in VF-X2, in the game's intro short movie clip, where the Monster just decided to step on a pesky little tank? Man, if my boss pissed me off, I'll just step on him like a pesky fly.

And yes, I would take one to work :lol: