• YF-19 Valk Girl
    • YF-21 Valk Girl
    • VF-4 Valk Girl
    • GPB Valk Girl
    • VF-17 Valk Girl
    • VF-0S Valk Girl
    • VE-1 Valk Girl
    • All Of Them!
    • None Of Them...Monkey Man Stop eating those bad bananas!

Hello All!

I wanted to get everyone's opinion on a proposed project. Basically everybody loves the Valk-Girls. What we were thinking of doing is making a Valk Girl that is fully poseable and has removable armor. Oh course John will be making the pieces.

It is a toy and a model kit. Meaning you will have to assemble it, paint the resin pieces and put the doll together. They would be about 1/6 scale. We don't have a proto-type (yet).

Here is what would be included in a kit.

Doll Body / head / hair color of your choice

Resin Valkyrie Armor design to go with the doll.

Anyway let us know what you think!

Rob

The VF-1 would be the one that both John and I would like to see done. Also did I mention that fact that these dolls will be anatomically correct? ;) We even toyed with the idea of doing the armor semi-clear :o

Rob

Cool! :D

Are you going to use a pre-existing doll? (like the Obitsu/Deleter dolls) Or will the doll be a brand new sculpt and design?

Mister MonkeyN, excuse me, but what do deleter dolls look like? may i see some links towards them?

This is my deleter doll vs my 1/48 VF-1A Max. There's a version with "soft" skin and mushable boobs (big boob and small boob), and a version that's normal hard plastic (non mushable boobs).

And, yes, the equipment she has in the pic are cannibilized from the Yamato Solid Snake doll. :p

post-4-1101316358_thumb.jpg

Voted for....

:blink: ALL OF THEM!!! w00t.gif MWAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Sweet idea Monkey-N! B))

BTW Monkey Man, please keep eating those bad bananas! :pB)):D

Especially if they inspire your great ideas. ;)

Edited by Wheels

There's a version with "soft" skin and mushable boobs (big boob and small boob), and a version that's normal hard plastic (non mushable boobs).

Errr...........they make 12" dolls with "mushable" boobs? I'm not even gonna ask why people would want a 12" doll with mushable boobs.

The mind boggles :rolleyes:

Graham

Errr...........they make 12" dolls with "mushable" boobs? I'm not even gonna ask why people would want a 12" doll with mushable boobs.

The mind boggles :rolleyes:

Graham

Because they're cool! :p:lol:

Don't get your hopes up guys, the "skin" is only over the torso area, and the boobs aren't mushable like real ones, or like silicone (uhm, "fake ones" :p ). It's like a thick vinyl skin and they are hollow, so no realistic boob mushing. :p:lol:

But, the deleter ones can pose in some real cool positions! Plus they have magnets in their feet to make them stand and pose! The deleter ones are a better choice for this project, because the other dolls on the market have NO possibility as far as I know (Azone, Volks, etc, dunno about CY Girls though).

As you can see from this pic, the deleters can hold some pretty cool positions. I just set her in this kick pose and she held! :) Max on the other hand... Uhm... He doesn't have magnets in his feet with a big metal plate under him, so it's not his fault! :p

post-4-1101389931_thumb.jpg

The mind boggles  :rolleyes:

Graham

Because they're cool! :p:lol:

Don't get your hopes up guys, the "skin" is only over the torso area, and the boobs aren't mushable like real ones, or like silicone (uhm, "fake ones" :p ). It's like a thick vinyl skin and they are hollow, so no realistic boob mushing. :p:lol:

But, the deleter ones can pose in some real cool positions! Plus they have magnets in their feet to make them stand and pose! The deleter ones are a better choice for this project, because the other dolls on the market have NO possibility as far as I know (Azone, Volks, etc, dunno about CY Girls though).

As you can see from this pic, the deleters can hold some pretty cool positions. I just set her in this kick pose and she held! :) Max on the other hand... Uhm... He doesn't have magnets in his feet with a big metal plate under him, so it's not his fault! :p

HA! :lol:

:rolleyes: I see the "fingers of god" keeping Maxie from falling over, heh heh. :p

hi these sound pretty cool, just out of curiosity can you design some parts for the girls themself to look like the characters from the series they represent? Maybe have Ishtar in the Macross II Valk armor or figures that look like Minmei in standard Valk armor, Mylene in M7 style armor.... Heck i do not think it is on your list how about maybe even a Millia in Q-rau armor. i think that this would be much better. the list can go one, Bridge Bunnies in CF's, a Misa in a GBP armor. the generic anime girls just do not cut it for me, specially when we have all of these great classic characters right in front of us. we really should get some use out of them

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

hi these sound pretty cool, just out of curiosity can you design some parts for the girls themself to look like the characters from the series they represent? Maybe have Ishtar in the Macross II Valk armor or figures that look like Minmei in standard Valk armor, Mylene in M7 style armor.... Heck i do not think it is on your list how about maybe even a Millia in Q-rau armor. i think that this would be much better. the list can go one, Bridge Bunnies in CF's, a Misa in a GBP armor. the generic anime girls just do not cut it for me, specially when we have all of these great classic characters right in front of us. we really should get some use out of them

chris

Actually Deleter/Obitsu, Volks, and Azone make doll heads with hair that you can cut and customize. Deleter/Obitsu makes female heads of a couple different facial types (teenager and adult), they can come with pre-painted eyes and with hair already rooted into the head.

They also sell ones that have pre-rooted hair but no eyes painted on so you can put your own if you paint well enough.

Volks and Azone also sell heads with pre-rooted hair, without eyes. I can't remember if they sell the heads with eyes... They probably do, but I don't like Azone because they make the faces too much like that of a little girl. Not my taste. :p

So the basic answer: Yes you can customize these dolls to look like your favorite female anime character up to a certain limit. THese things have joints, so Ishtar with her painted on clothing might not look great with all the exposed joints. A Miria would work, Misa, Minmay, the Bridge-Bunnies.

And there are other smaller companies that do cutom heads, so you can get female heads with pointy ears (elf ears, vulcan ears, whatever you want to call them).

:) Yes I am aware that I am a nerd. But it's cool to be able to give off lots of info to people when they need it. :)

And no, I don't work for any of the above companies. :p "And if you buy now... But wait there's more! But that's not all! And if you order this instant! And we'll throw in this! All in five easy payments! " :p

As soon as I get hope I will post up pics of the doll we are planning to use. :)

The doll heads we are going to use will be from VOLKS. So you can pick any hair color you want for your Valk Girl. You will have to use eye decals for the eyes but they are very nice.

Rob

As soon as I get hope I will post up pics of the doll we are planning to use. :)

The doll heads we are going to use will be from VOLKS. So you can pick any hair color you want for your Valk Girl. You will have to use eye decals for the eyes but they are very nice.

Rob

Sweet info update, Monkey-N! B))

Thanks! :D

PS - Keep eating those bad bananas. :lol: