The Official Yamato VB-6 Monster Thread

OMG !!!! OMG !!!!

I just checked the tracking number for my order from Toy-Wave and it's waiting for me with my impulse gundam at the post office !!! What to do? what to do ??? I have already simulated every illness know to man in 2004 ranging from diarrheas to heart attacks to justify leaving the office early, should I simulate ebola by breaking ketchup enveloppes in my eyes, ears and nose ? would this work, is this too bold ???

Hey it's 2005 !!! I can start from scratch with diseases starting with letter A so I'll go with something light like anal cramps ( I do have them, I really do!!! ouch !!) , COOL !!! see ya later !

Drink coagulated pigs blood during your lunch break and then vomit at office... it will look like you've bled out into your stomache... one of the nastier signs of Ebola.

Have fun.

WOW !!!

Sounds like a great idea ! where can I get pig blood in this neck of the woods ?. Damn !!! where's pig blood when you need it ???

try a chinese market. seriously, pigs blood is a common food item.

Forget it man !

Just thinking about pig blood made me puke all over my office, clothes and some employees( some deserved it actualy), you should have seen the scene, they actualy pushed me out of the office themselves at my complete amazement and delight so thanks for the great tip.

Now I gotta clean up and brush my teeth before I play with my spanking new monster (no, not the one in my pants you pervs...)

Yahoo !!! (gone to swoosh and bomb the bejesus out of my stupid cat)

Forget it man !

Just thinking about pig blood made me puke all over my office, clothes and some employees( some deserved it actualy), you should have seen the scene, they actualy pushed me out of the office themselves at my complete amazement and delight so thanks for the great tip.

Now I gotta clean up and brush my teeth before I play with my spanking new monster (no, not the one in my pants you pervs...)

and the canadians hit an all time low... :lol:

faking being sick to play with toys??? and i thought i had problems. ;):p

Edited by haterist

just out of curiousity where is the best price you people have seen this with shipping to the USA? I have a ton of things to buy and I am trying to conserve money.

chris

just out of curiousity where is the best price you people have seen this with shipping to the USA? I have a ton of things to buy and I am trying to conserve money.

chris

most everyone(etailers) have them around the same price give or take $5 bucks. in general, you won't find much of a discount for a newly released toy.

i ordered mine from Neova and paid $155 shipped EMS.

kevin at VE got them for $140- and UPS shipping is usually $5-$7 depending on where you are. if you want priority mail it'll probalby be atleast another $12....again depending on where you are.

and i think soze might have his shipment in but i'm not sure.

is VE the only one in the USA that you can think of? i would like to get it in the USA to save on shipping.

thanks very much

chris

is VE the only one in the USA that you can think of? i would like to get it in the USA to save on shipping.

thanks very much

chris

twinmoons is in the states but i'm not sure if they got them in yet?....hes on the left coast.

BBTS should be getting theres soon...hes in chicago, i think? somewhere in the midwest.

obivously VE, he also on the left coast.

and soze is here in the states, though i have no idea where in states? after all hes kaiser soze! :ph34r:

you might want to check out animekits.com hes in NJ but i haven't spoken to this guy in over a year so i dunno whats going on over there?

i'm usre theres other US sellers i just can't think of them now. :blink:

yea the Battroid in that pic looks real cool.

Edited by zeo-mare

Forget it man !

and the canadians hit an all time low... :lol:

faking being sick to play with toys??? and i thought i had problems. ;):p

Hey !

I'm the boss there so I can fake whenever I want... For me, it's just a question of honor... and them not knowing I pay for toys :lol:

Anyways, that pig blood thing was true Stephen King material

Oh man....its sooo awesome and imposing...if its THAT much bigger than the 1/48, we ARE in for a treat. I cant wait to get mine....wonder when BBTS will get them in stock...if VE has them, it cant be that much longer. When I get it, Im going to pretend its 1/72 and beat up my new Mac+ valks :lol: Silly floppy hip YF-21 FP, Ill show you what a REAL quality Yamato toy looks like.

On a side note..., I notice that alot of the Battroid pics Ive seen have been standing up straight, contrary to what Graham said about it having to lean forward quite far to balance....whats up with this? Was Grham just having a tough time with it, or are you all supporting it with something else?

Oh man....its sooo awesome and imposing...if its THAT much bigger than the 1/48, we ARE in for a treat. I cant wait to get mine....wonder when BBTS will get them in stock...if VE has them, it cant be that much longer. When I get it, Im going to pretend its 1/72 and beat up my new Mac+ valks :lol: Silly floppy hip YF-21 FP, Ill show you what a REAL quality Yamato toy looks like.

On a side note..., I notice that alot of the Battroid pics Ive seen have been standing up straight, contrary to what Graham said about it having to lean forward quite far to balance....whats up with this? Was Grham just having a tough time with it, or are you all supporting it with something else?

it was discovered a few posts back that the Koenig could in fact stand straight with having it to be supported.

When I get it, Im going to pretend its 1/72 and beat up my new Mac+ valks :lol: Silly floppy hip YF-21 FP, Ill show you what a REAL quality Yamato toy looks like.

I'm sorry to report that if you find your yf-21 to be floppy, you'll have your hands full of the same "flop" when you get it.

It is indeed HUGE and when I say HUGE I mean HUGE like I need three hands to hold it type of HUGE. The thing I really don't get is the legs, I just can'T get these in a solid stance. The instructions have been photographed by Mongo the instruction photograph so don't expect to get real good clues on how to transform there.

Now that I have exposed my negative comments, I gotta say it is imposing and the color is really nice. I actualy stickered it up with some remaining Takatoys Blue Roses scheme and it kicks ass.

I actualy (and strangely...) like the bomber mode best because it is soooo big and intimidating.

I like the toy a lot but I gotta say, my low viz remains my most beloved macross toy ever still.

Wow....I just learned that mine is IN TRANSIT from BBTS...my mom got teh shipping notification a few days ago and I missed it. this is certainly shaping up to be my favorite Macros toy thus far....even tho i just got a YF-19 which I ahve been looking around for for over a year now. I cant wait.

Wow....I just learned that mine is IN TRANSIT from BBTS...my mom got teh shipping notification a few days ago and I missed it. this is certainly shaping up to be my favorite Macros toy thus far....even tho i just got a YF-19 which I ahve been looking around for for over a year now. I cant wait.

WTF? Mine should be from BBTS too, but I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. My wife (who ordered it) got a "shipping soon" notice but no shipping notice. Grrrr. Damn you, Joel!

Holy crap. Thanks for da pics Montravillois.

It looks like you also have the same IKEA display case as I do.

I takes up a whole shelf? :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Was there any doubt? :p

Even a 1/48 in Gerwalk FP mode takes up one of my Detolf shelves.

I'm sorry to report that if you find your yf-21 to be floppy, you'll have your hands full of the same "flop" when you get it.

It is indeed HUGE and when I say HUGE I mean HUGE like I need three hands to hold it type of HUGE.

:lol: They did it to reduce costs. The shipping would have cost more if they made it too stiff as it would have burst out of the cardboard. :D These are 'adult toys', not for kiddies.

mon3.JPG

^

That would have made a nice official box cover. It just screams "Got wang?"

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

:D Mine just arrived at work so I had to take my monster out and play with it a bit!!! :lol: It is definately big and feels "heavy" too compared to a VF-1. Impressive!! Most Impressive!! however that backwards clip thing is there on the wings and when I took it out of the box both leg / wing bits fell down in a kinda shuttle gerwalk mode... plus my box had a bash in the corner :blink: but the toy wasn't harmed by it. The shuttle clip thing kinda bugs me but will keep this thing in Battloid mode / Gerwalk most of the time anyway....

Shall have some fun tonight playing with my monster at home, but I should be careful not to over do it...