The Official Yamato VB-6 Monster Thread

But what about sunlight? Should we all expose our Monsters, or keep them in the dark?

Graham

I recommend the following regimen: Expose it, then put it in the dark, then expose it, then put it in the dark....

So how many of you have let your wife/girlfriend/significant other play with your Monster?

Graham

My wife got my monster for Christmas.

(On a serious note it hasn't arrived yet :( )

Your monster has'nt arrived? Was there an accident that would have removed you from your monster? :o:huh:

Is a going 1/48 VB-6 impossibly large ?

If only it were larger i am sure they can fix the weak joints.

Yeah, it would be enourmous. Think about it, it'd be bigger than twice the size of this one.

I got my monster last night and I must say, it really does grow on you, like Graham said. Pun semi-intended (to keep up with the direction this thread has taken).

Haven't put any stickers on yet, although it is interesting that they have both white and yellow/orange eyes on the sheet, as well as both VF and VB stickers.

I think I might put some on, not really bothered if it isn't canon.

On another note, the two tabs/prongs/things were showing some stress whitening before I'd even finished transforming, which means that they were like that whilst in the box. I took tons of close-up pics, but it'll be a while before I can upload them.

In the meantime, here's one from my mobile:

post-4-1104906293.jpg

So you all know, after the last page and a half or so of comments I was absolutely horrified at the thought of clicking the pic of EXO's monster posed next to a 1/100...

And also, fear not! If your monsters are anything like mine then extended and frequent play has had little or no damaging effect as of yet.

And also again..... penis. There, someone said it. w00t.

So you all know, after the last page and a half or so of comments I was absolutely horrified at the thought of clicking the pic of EXO's monster posed next to a 1/100...

And also, fear not! If your monsters are anything like mine then extended and frequent play has had little or no damaging effect as of yet.

Penis? What the hell are you talking about? :huh: Was anyone else here talking about penises? :o

Edited by >EXO<

But what about sunlight? Should we all expose our Monsters, or keep them in the dark?

Graham

Prolonged exposure to the sun light WILL damage your monster. But any and all burns can be remedied with alittle ointment.

If you do burn your monster carefully rub the ointment on the affected areas of your monster. Applying the ointment can be achieved by rubbing the ointment in a horizontal fashion along the length of your monster. Make sure to apply it evenly and mulptiple coats if necessary.

After a day or so your monster will be completely recovered. Then once again you will be able to unleash your monster upon the world.

They are durable but like with any expensive toy must be handled with respect and care.

Rob

Edited by Monkey-N

(BTW. The last two pages = MW GOLD)

You mean "Goldmember", right? ;)

...,I love goooooooold! The look of it, the tashte of it, the shmell of it, the texshture. I love gold so much that I even losht my genitalia in an unfortunate shmelting ashccident. Hense the name, "Goldmember".

:p Which is why I need to get myself a Monster to replace my :blink: ,.....RIGHT! :ph34r:

:lol:

Graham

Prolonged exposure to the sun light WILL damage your monster. But any and all burns can be remedied with alittle ointment.

This concerns me, because I planned on bringing my Monster out whenever anyone visited. Can I precoat my monster with some sort of "sheath" to protect it from anything harmful?

anyone ever wonder why your right arm is bigger than your left?

Be glad your legs aren't different lengths.....you'd be walking in circles. :blink:

Penis?  What the hell are you talking about?  :huh:  Was anyone else here talking about penises? :o

Isn't it "peni" ? :blink::blink:

OMG !!!! OMG !!!!

I just checked the tracking number for my order from Toy-Wave and it's waiting for me with my impulse gundam at the post office !!! What to do? what to do ??? I have already simulated every illness know to man in 2004 ranging from diarrheas to heart attacks to justify leaving the office early, should I simulate ebola by breaking ketchup enveloppes in my eyes, ears and nose ? would this work, is this too bold ???

Hey it's 2005 !!! I can start from scratch with diseases starting with letter A so I'll go with something light like anal cramps ( I do have them, I really do!!! ouch !!) , COOL !!! see ya later !

Edited by Montarvillois

OMG !!!! OMG !!!!

I just checked the tracking number for my order from Toy-Wave and it's waiting for me with my impulse gundam at the post office !!! What to do? what to do ??? I have already simulated every illness know to man in 2004 ranging from diarrheas to heart attacks to justify leaving the office early, should I simulate ebola by breaking ketchup enveloppes in my eyes, ears and nose ? would this work, is this too bold ???

Hey it's 2005 !!! I can start from scratch with diseases starting with letter A so I'll go with something light like anal cramps ( I do have them, I really do!!! ouch !!) , COOL !!! see ya later !

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG !!!! OMG !!!!

Drink coagulated pigs blood during your lunch break and then vomit at office... it will look like you've bled out into your stomache... one of the nastier signs of Ebola.

Have fun.

OMG !!!! OMG !!!!

Drink coagulated pigs blood during your lunch break and then vomit at office... it will look like you've bled out into your stomache... one of the nastier signs of Ebola.

Have fun.

WOW !!!

Sounds like a great idea ! where can I get pig blood in this neck of the woods ?. Damn !!! where's pig blood when you need it ???

OMG !!!! OMG !!!!

Have fun.

WOW !!!

Sounds like a great idea ! where can I get pig blood in this neck of the woods ?. Damn !!! where's pig blood when you need it ???

try a chinese market. seriously, pigs blood is a common food item.

What the hell?