1/48 Low-Vis Strike VF-1A with Ground Crew

Sephiroth

There she is!

Thanks for the bigger pic, Toonz.

:)

0Coota0, i agree, it was definitely great that Toynami added the ladder. I even like the light up eye to be honest. I just wish they had paid more attention to detail is all. As it is, it kinda looks like a swimming pool ladder to me. But that's just my opinion.

Hear that Yamato? Where's my 1/48 ladder?! :p;)

Hello,

Great pictures and ideas! Dioramas are a lot of fun.

My idea behind the 1/48 Ultimate Strike Diorama was to make something dynamic. Switch a few parts around via the magnetic connections, and you have a completely different scene.

The Club M 1/48 might not be able to transform, but it has a ton of detail, and removeable parts. Here is a picture, you can see the Hasegawa 1/48 scale figures, and none were painted orange:

post-22-1062378921.jpg

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

shin_

you're absolutely right, the ladder IS internal. i was just thinking that if you were going to do a ladder, at least make it as cool as the one Montarvillois used from his f14 kit.

speaking of which, how cool would that have been if yamato had made a working internal ladder, or at least an add on/clip on that simulated it?

and ChristopherB, that diorama kicks much ass. ouch! :lol:

do you have any other shots?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice diorama, but why is that hose plugged into the intake fan? I would move it up underneath and on the inside of the leg or something. It doesn't make much sense to have it in the intake.... :)

Very nice stuff guys! B)

s_i_t_h.... looks like you have your work cut out for you... Would you even be willing to post some screenshots of the modeling done in LightWave? Can't wait to see that thing in progress.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...