Hasegawa+Bandai; perfect marriage?

007-vf1

here are some of the finished pics of the model..as some of you might have followed on the original thread, there has been 3 different kitbashed models to accomplish this effect; the legs and arms including their respectively fast pack of the hasegawa battroid. The back pack plus the canon/ missile fast packs, fuselage and wings of the hasegawa fighter; and the arm swivel system and trusters/burners of the bandai kit..

post-3-1096228482_thumb.gif

Minmai in all her glory.....

I had 2 sets of Minmai decal..Anasazis' and the original hasegawa...the minmay on the NP-BP-02 booster decal was provided by Amped

post-3-1096228567_thumb.gif

Edited by 007-vf1

A side view check the nice zentraedi arrowed decals by the cockpit. It pais to save or buy models that are 20+ years old for $5.95...Thank Anasazi and Amped for facilitating some of the decals...

post-3-1096228831_thumb.gif

That's a great look on that gerwalk. You did an awesome job combining those kits, but the paint and decals really make the model. Where did those hands come from?

nicely done

the paint job looks awesome!  :D

keep up the good work

with all those kitbashes can it still transform?

Unfortunately it can not, it wasn't designed to transform; but since the arms and legs are movable some extreme posing can be done.

The biggest draw back is that the legs has to be detachable for the arms to change positions

* My goal was make it close to this very unusual and awesome pose, and still make back to a standart gerwalk pose. Well, not only I accomplished this but it also has the boosters attached...

post-3-1096437460_thumb.jpg

Edited by 007-vf1