The cast of Marvel's FANTASTIC FOUR unveiled!

UN Spacy

Yeah Im not feeling the hispanic Invisible Woman. and is it jsut me or does Johnny look too old? Maybe eh should be Mr Fantastic

that new pic of the thing looks like a fat ass more than the muscle bound thing

Nick you didnt see her live at Comic Con she looks for for Sue Storm.

And Johnny is about your age. The Thing DOES need work though I'll give you that

• 2 weeks later...

Knight26 is right alot of those shots in space look like they were taken from Armageddon, no joke some look like they were just edited in, i am not to sure about this movie anymore. the actor for Dr doom does not look to menacing either kind of weakish

I actually think that only person not miscast is the guy playing DR Doom, he seems to fit, oh and Miek CHickless as the thing isn't bad either. And, is it just me or does it look like Sue and Johnny are making out in the one scene with him on the bike macking some chick in the car next to him? THey're brother and sister not married, *Shivers.*

Knight26 is right alot of those shots in space look like they were taken from Armageddon, no joke some look like they were just edited in, i am not to sure about this movie anymore. the actor for Dr doom does not look to menacing either kind of weakish

Yeah, I was just looking at that. I guess the studio doesn't expect much from this film or audiences if the a recycling old footage instead of coming up with brand new scenes. Unless of course theya re still "under construction" at the time the this trailer was made.

Knight26 is right alot of those shots in space  look like they were taken from Armageddon, no joke some look like they were just edited in, i am not to sure about this movie anymore. the actor for Dr doom does not look to menacing either kind of weakish

Yeah, I was just looking at that. I guess the studio doesn't expect much from this film or audiences if the a recycling old footage instead of coming up with brand new scenes. Unless of course theya re still "under construction" at the time the this trailer was made.

the cut is from a 3D site.... it's a testing clip.

With the way the camera was angled when the picture was shot make The Thing look like he's 1/2 the actual Thing's size.

The Thing says apon seeing the pic, "Breath taking. I shall call him......'The Mini Thing'."

:lol:

To quote the Horse on Ren and Stimpy show - "No sir, I just don't like it." <_<

I heard the trailer or whatever makes this movie look cheesier than stuffed crust pizza, but thats what my friend said :lol:. The Thing looks funny in the pics, I can't tell how big he is, but I always thought The Thing was around the size of the Hulk. Not as big, but close in size.

Knight26 is right alot of those shots in space  look like they were taken from Armageddon, no joke some look like they were just edited in, i am not to sure about this movie anymore. the actor for Dr doom does not look to menacing either kind of weakish

the cut is from a 3D site.... it's a testing clip.

So it's a half-assed failed test?

Yep. My fiance is probably going to want to see this movie for Dr. Troy as Dr. Doom alone.

I wasn't so much bugged by the Doom handling - I never quite thought a monarch from "Latvaria" was all that believable or cinematic, really. But I do hope they put the man in his proper cowl. The mask alone just looks all Destro.

what ever, invisible girl is too friggin hot. i'm tired of guys forgivin all in a crappy movie if the director hires a hot girl to be in it.

the invisible woman was always the mature, womanly type. not some barely 18 sex-kitten. this is bad casting.

mr/mrs fantastic 4 are supposed to be OLDer not.. not.. what ever this is. this is stupid.

yes she is hot, yes she is horrible for the part. what ever, i know so many guys who went to see catwoman because "hally is so hot"

my god.

Yep. My fiance is probably going to want to see this movie for Dr. Troy as Dr. Doom alone.

I wasn't so much bugged by the Doom handling - I never quite thought a monarch from "Latvaria" was all that believable or cinematic, really. But I do hope they put the man in his proper cowl. The mask alone just looks all Destro.

hmmm... in my opinion Baron Von Doom is the only thing that saves the

FF comics from being the "Worlds most boring comics magazine"

I think they are going with the Ultimate FF stuff, hence why they are younger.

If that's so that's really too bad. All the Marvel Ultimate stuff with all their remakes and rewrites really put me off on comics. Every series book I read were subpar compared to the original stories. Never got around to reading F4 Ultimate cuz I didn't know it existed. Glad I missed it altogether if they amde them young in that book.

Kingnor is right tho. Still, it' possible to have "older" characters in comic movies that are still considered "hot" and very attractive. If studios were smart they would use well known older actors like George Clooney as an example who's liked enough by young audiences and would defiantely bridge a gap to older audiences. Hmm I had this exact same argument with a friend at a comic shop (who now works for Marvel) back in 99 when Halle Berry was cast as Storm instead of Angela Basset. He insisted Halle was better cuz she's young and hot to keep the young guys hooked while Basset would be thought of too closely as a "mother figure type". Hot does not always make better.

I think they are going with the Ultimate FF stuff, hence why they are younger.

If that's so that's really too bad. All the Marvel Ultimate stuff with all their remakes and rewrites really put me off on comics. Every series book I read were subpar compared to the original stories. Never got around to reading F4 Ultimate cuz I didn't know it existed. Glad I missed it altogether if they amde them young in that book.

Kingnor is right tho. Still, it' possible to have "older" characters in comic movies that are still considered "hot" and very attractive. If studios were smart they would use well known older actors like George Clooney as an example who's liked enough by young audiences and would defiantely bridge a gap to older audiences. Hmm I had this exact same argument with a friend at a comic shop (who now works for Marvel) back in 99 when Halle Berry was cast as Storm instead of Angela Basset. He insisted Halle was better cuz she's young and hot to keep the young guys hooked while Basset would be thought of too closely as a "mother figure type". Hot does not always make better.

at one Time I remember, Steven Sodobergh was interested in directing it, and Clooney was supposed to star.

If they had casted CLooney, I would of liked to see Naomi Watts as Invisible GIrl.

Halle Berry was cast as Storm instead of Angela Basset.

i've never heard of Angela Basset so i googled her. my god she would have been so much better.

actually this Basset person looks almost PERFECT for storm. shame on marvel/hollywood.

• 1 month later...

yea i barely remember the Dr Doom wannbe from the Flash Gordon movie ,now only if i could get the rest of the film out of my mind :rolleyes: