• 3 weeks later...

http://toynewsi.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=2015_New_York_Toy_Fair%2FToynami&pic=00_2015_NYTF_Toynami28.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0&sl=24255

00_2015_NYTF_Toynami28__scaled_600.jpg

Head is massive. If the chest was bigger.. head was smaller I'd be a lot more interested. The legs look great.

Looks like an Animated Cartoon Network version.

Not crazy about the proportions but it's cool that they are doing something with the licenses.

Edited by Gakken85

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's an "alloy color" version of the old one.

I think it's going to be more gunmetal grey, as the first one is the blue and orange.

That sounds awesome. I wonder what new add-ons are going to be released for it. Edited by VF-Zer0S

Considering that many people have been waiting for this, I'd predict a quick sell out across Ami2, HS, HLJ and NY once it opens up.

The positive side though is that it isn't restricted by licensing issues, the regional Tamashii distributors would get some stock too.

But if the recent Voltes-V is of any indication, Bandai might be limiting the stock on this as well :wacko:

I give you Noriko Takaya's Gunbuster Index. (I wonder where that dude is now, he should be all over this.)

http://www.toponeraegunbuster.com/Gunbuster-Index.html

Gunbuster's got some blue in it some screens, when it's reflecting off some lasers or Earth but in shots without that effect it's grey.

If there are any significant improvements or added accessories, I'll do the double dip. For now, I'm ok with having a grey Gunbuster.

The artbook illustration above looks like it has the color that would result if you mix the toy's two different colors.

Exactly! That blue is too blue.