Yamato 1/60 v.2 M&M 1Js

the_foul_fowl

WOOOOHOOOOOOO

I am now happy regarding this line! :)

Does anyone have anymore Jpg images to post?

I hope Millia has them boobies this time. :)

Edited by Omegablue

Thanx for putting up the pictures!!!

No boobies on Millia again. Oh well, don't really care when looking at all these pictures! :)

Edited by Omegablue

Well with these and the angel birds probably soon afterwards, I guess next year we can expect the bombardment of Low-Vis, Stealths, Camo, maybe Minmay guards... :)

oh and what do we have here!

another "online exclusive"?!

ok just fooling with photoshop :D don't stone me :D

So nearly punched the keyboard! :(

It's a no brainer here. I mean, lets slap a new coat of paint shall we?

Well this is Yamato, very known to be unpredictable. 3 years ago you have been laughed at the idea of a 1/60 v2 line. And considering they haven't yet made an official TV focker, anything is possible as well not possible. So even your v2 Low-Vis might not happen, eventhough I would like one as well. :p Though could just wrap up the v2 line, and next year start concertrating on a whole new VF... Maybe 1/48 v2. :p

They should make the M7 version of Miriya's VF-1J too.

Haven't gone beyond 4 episodes of M7. That Basara killed it for me. Whats the diffirence with the M7 1J to the original?

Edited by Omegablue

And considering they haven't yet made an official TV focker, anything is possible as well not possible.
The Focker is universal in DYRL and TV already.

So even your v2 Low-Vis might not happen, eventhough I would like one as well. :p
You should have seen what the LV1 goes for. I'm sure Yamato would love to make one for the V2 line.

Though could just wrap up the v2 line, and next year start concertrating on a whole new VF... Maybe 1/48 v2. :p
I don't foresee this for couple reasons. Majority of the line are in 1/60 scale. The price would be much higher and not everyone can easily afford a $200 dollar toy. Why do you think there's a V2 for the 1/60 from the get-go rather than a 1/48 V2?