1/48 Blue Roses 002 Strike

Anasazi37

Great work! Actually you can remove the missle ends on the UUM-7. It takes a bit of beating on them, but it makes painting alot easier! I have done this to all of the customs I have done without a problem. Just glue back in when your done.

I was about to say that. A little Goo-Gone will help too.

Great work!  Actually you can remove the missle ends on the UUM-7.  It takes a bit of beating on them, but it makes painting alot easier!  I have done this to all of the customs I have done without a problem.  Just glue back in when your done.

I was about to say that. A little Goo-Gone will help too.

All good to know! :D

Beautiful work!

I would love to see someone tackle this paint scheme on a 1/48 now:

Very nice custom Devin, Mr. Bling Bling's Blue Roses squadron is gonna kick major ass!

F$#%@%#@$@$@, where did you find that pic of the blue camo?! I've been looking for reference pics and that's the best one! ARgh!

Beautiful work!

Very nice custom Devin, Mr. Bling Bling's Blue Roses squadron is gonna kick major ass!

F$#%@%#@$@$@, where did you find that pic of the blue camo?! I've been looking for reference pics and that's the best one! ARgh!

Hey Jung,

I can't believe we missed these photos ;) I wonder where those pictures were hiding? Anyways! Great picture, I hope this will help with out project!

/Gene

Edited by g3173

Beautiful work!

I've had these for a while. I checked the mag section here first and didn't see them. Fortunately, I have a huge folder with various pics that I have found on the web. I have a few others I think. Lemme know if you need some pics (or the one I posted) for reference purposes, I'll be happy to e-mail em' to ya.

:)

I've had these for a while. I checked the mag section here first and didn't see them. Fortunately, I have a huge folder with various pics that I have found on the web. I have a few others I think. Lemme know if you need some pics (or the one I posted) for reference purposes, I'll be happy to e-mail em' to ya.

:)

I'm also working on 1/48 versions of the BR 004 and 006. Any reference pics you can send me would be greatly appreciated. Jung, mslz22, and I have been looking for good ones for some time now....

Wow, thanks for all of the positive comments guys! It's feedback like this that keeps me making decals, stickers, and customs in my limited free time.

Sadly, the custom is already on its way to g3173. It's like letting go of a loved one.... :(