Mylene Cosplay

cosplaygirl

I think Millia is hot.... Does anyone know where I can get some fanpics of Millia?

...welcome to the club.

Just remember I'm the master Millia lover. All pictures of her defer to me first, then I disseminate them when I'm done.

:lol:

Vostok 7

Just a quick FYI:  The Baroness isn't technically a cosplayer. She's an actress hired by Hasbro, not a fan in a homemade costume.  Equivalent of a "booth babe" at E3 or something.

Gina Gatto, the gal who dressed up as the Baroness for Wizard World and SDCC 2002, was an actress hired by Hasbro to do conventions. Aside from the Baroness thing with Hasbro, she will be Liberty Lass in Mark Hamill's Comic Book: The Movie . For information about her involvement with that project and her thought on being the Baroness check here. While she did the Baroness thing as a professional job, she did know how to be playful with fans.

P58.jpg

P55.jpg

While I did not go to Dragon-con, the Baronesses at the convention were purely fans dressing up with other GI Joe cosplayers.

As to the gal in the blue dress <_< , that would be Tracy. Her husband, Zen, and her run a cosplay site called Adventurer's Place

ZenNTracyAtDicks.jpg

To Vostok 7, if you are really interested in learning about resources to get a scout and/or TIE outfit, let me know. I own both and I can point you in the right direction. I should caution that getting into this type of cosplay gets quite expensive.

P02.jpg

Enough hijacking of the thread ;), we now return to our discussion of Mylene cosplay.

I think Millia is hot....  Does anyone know where I can get some fanpics of Millia?

...welcome to the club.

Just remember I'm the master Millia lover. All pictures of her defer to me first, then I disseminate them when I'm done.

Vostok 7

I don't think I want those pics after your done with them... :p Now back to Cosplaying!

Yeah, something like Famke Jannsen... especially in Golden Eye, reminded me of the baroness.

;)

Yes! That is exactly who she needs to be!

That has been bugging me since that new Baroness chick got posted here.

I think Millia is hot....  Does anyone know where I can get some fanpics of Millia?

...welcome to the club.

Vostok 7

Thats more then I ever wanted to know Vostok. :huh:

...welcome to the club.

Vostok 7

Thats more then I ever wanted to know Vostok. :huh:

LOL!!! I think Decimate woulad have been a better word, V7... :lol:

disseminate

\Dis*sem"i*nate\, v. t. & i. [imp. & p. p. Disseminated; p. pr. & vb. n. Disseminating.] [L. disseminatus, p. p. of disseminare to disseminate; dis- + seminare to sow, semen seed.

LOL!!! I think Decimate woulad have been a better word, V7... :lol:

disseminate

\Dis*sem"i*nate\, v. t. & i. [imp. & p. p. Disseminated; p. pr. & vb. n. Disseminating.] [L. disseminatus, p. p. of disseminare to disseminate; dis- + seminare to sow, semen seed.

Decimate would mean I destroy them...

but I see your point :lol:

Vostok 7

a scout and/or TIE outfit, let me know. I own both and I can point you in the right direction. I should caution that getting into this type of cosplay gets quite expensive.

What's a set of trooper armor run these days, anyhow. It's been awhile since I've looked into this stuff. I still need a full set of Clone/Stormtrooper armor for display in the den. Someday, anyway.....

a scout and/or TIE outfit, let me know. I own both and I can point you in the right direction. I should caution that getting into this type of cosplay gets quite expensive.

What's a set of trooper armor run these days, anyhow. It's been awhile since I've looked into this stuff. I still need a full set of Clone/Stormtrooper armor for display in the den. Someday, anyway.....

Yeah, I was looking into a TIE outfit a bit through google. Not cheap :( And I'm afraid it'd lable me a loser... but wouldn't it be cool if I put Imperial Navy insignia on my car and drove around in a TIE uniform? :lol:

Vostok 7

Yeah, I was looking into a TIE outfit a bit through google.  Not cheap :(  And I'm afraid it'd lable me a loser...  but wouldn't it be cool if I put Imperial Navy insignia on my car and drove around in a TIE uniform?  :lol:

Vostok 7

You, sir, would be my god.

Even better, buy some scout armor, strap a teddy bear to your back, and ride a dull brown motorcycle around :)

Edit: But you won't be able to see a thing though the lenses...

Edited by Terrance Wong

Yeah, I was looking into a TIE outfit a bit through google. Not cheap :( And I'm afraid it'd lable me a loser... but wouldn't it be cool if I put Imperial Navy insignia on my car and drove around in a TIE uniform? :lol:

Vostok 7

That's a better plan than I ever got.

I got stuck at stealing a Mercury Cougar logo and painting it red and black, for that authentic Thundercats look.

C'mon, it's perfect for the job.