Jump to content
Negotiator

The Medicom - Mafex - RAH Thread

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

7C88A7E7-E7D1-416A-93D1-9B473C4DCA0A.jpeg.4ad89cc6d9e1c358c00c1065488b87d9.jpeg

Oh damn, that looks good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

7CF9E435-6C53-44A3-ACC4-FE0A4637346D.jpeg.041b278534b0ddc2793d50ab4fe4746b.jpeg

8B259848-DEAE-4F71-9559-F14748315680.jpeg.23bd5c70f75564a5d44de51b71f2d963.jpeg

I did not expect this but the soft goods make it pretty cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't like starting a new figure line. But man, I really can't say 'no' to this one. Bring on the rest of the Hush Characters. :wub:

NE41.thumb.jpg.17f690ec90fe7e12aae6baed691d7eff.jpg
NE42.thumb.jpg.5f051bf1c79da629dfcc8968a0045ea0.jpg
NE43.thumb.jpg.f6a63df2574b274db9baca68194f771a.jpg
NE47.thumb.jpg.c73cb20e399bd59ccbff33efdf4a5e9c.jpg
NE48.thumb.jpg.3a9b25d19cd0844fcb6b9a4ebacd7608.jpg
NE49.thumb.jpg.12f75a93700b9311a541ec8397ff9061.jpg
NE50.thumb.jpg.5b97774acd222c13bdb1fe9bae22e102.jpg
NE52.thumb.jpg.8017cd3ac86534920a678c35f0d82a97.jpg
NE44.thumb.jpg.0cf20fbb3a369d5033975a224c1b81d3.jpg
NE53.thumb.jpg.1229e57453589c14aa46a4a8f10642b8.jpg
NE45.thumb.jpg.a9c09d874f22c136c306ec21701ba259.jpg
NE46.thumb.jpg.0ee694d361eafd98d431899def9981e3.jpg
NE55.thumb.jpg.9433b20bfc73a60bbcd564ffa5bc4c6c.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went for it.  The Blue and Grey costume was always my favorite look or Batman.  Though I'm not a huge fan of the cowl design for Hush in particular.  The unmasked Bruce Wayne head looks great if I decide I don't like the cowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mommar said:

I went for it.  The Blue and Grey costume was always my favorite look or Batman.  Though I'm not a huge fan of the cowl design for Hush in particular.  The unmasked Bruce Wayne head looks great if I decide I don't like the cowl.

Same here. I really like the blue and grey. I grew up on those colors with Neal Adams and Jim Aparo. And adding Jim Lee to the mix it really shines.

I also don't mind if they will re-release this down the line in its black and grey color as well. Though I really want them to continue this Hush characters rather than just a one time thing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Same here. I really like the blue and grey. I grew up on those colors with Neal Adams and Jim Aparo. And adding Jim Lee to the mix it really shines.

I also don't mind if they will re-release this down the line in its black and grey color as well. Though I really want them to continue this Hush characters rather than just a one time thing.

 

Yeah, I'm stoked for another Blue and Grey Bats with some soft goods.  I'll have to compare the capes from this one (next year) with the Mezco PX Exclusive Sovereign Knight in these same colors coming soon-ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Yeah, I'm stoked for another Blue and Grey Bats with some soft goods.  I'll have to compare the capes from this one (next year) with the Mezco PX Exclusive Sovereign Knight in these same colors coming soon-ish.

Sure. Post some pics once you have both so we can see the comparison. ;)

Also, they should add Robin as well since DC Direct forgot to add him on their original lineup release back in 2004. The only one I don't have from that line was Jason Todd since he was expensive back then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comic Paint Version

M191201.jpg.33f3989a5bf31b14df4c2a276fae6287.jpg

M191202.jpg.407990d41e87723951ed7b88299cc1ec.jpg

M191203.jpg.df2769b0c12fa3fedebef5777b26811d.jpg

M191204.jpg.d36283d611f73315ab770e448a20b898.jpg

M191205.jpg.86d0b7710e524751048ae51d33902765.jpg

M191206.jpg.29276679d94996318d65deb43fe1c076.jpg

M191207.jpg.deedab6fcd0e4fd509806a30d6da5f00.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not sure I like that “comic paint” version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spiderverse Miles looks good, it will probably be a safe release too, Mafex seems to make garbage for there live action film based stuff, for comics book movies at least, but there comic releases have been solid. Wish Dark Knight Returns Batman had a proper blue cape, I'm not too keen on the black cape. And agreed, that comic colored Spidey is a bit ugly, if I were inclined to get one I'd just track down the original release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Spiderverse Miles looks good, it will probably be a safe release too, Mafex seems to make garbage for there live action film based stuff, for comics book movies at least, but there comic releases have been solid. Wish Dark Knight Returns Batman had a proper blue cape, I'm not too keen on the black cape. And agreed, that comic colored Spidey is a bit ugly, if I were inclined to get one I'd just track down the original release.

There’s no shading on the red, so it just looks like all the blue parts are dirty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh s.h.i.t a Mafex Carnage!?!  SOLD.  They've made my absolute favorite Spider-Man and Venom figures so far.  What other accessories does he come with?  That looks like a fully sculpted arm.

That Supes looks damn good too.  Mafex and Mezco are convincing me to buy DC stuff.

Damn, Mafex just GETS comic-book proportions.

Edited by Mommar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F**k YES on the Superman! This is THE Superman I've been waiting for. It could very well be the End All Be All 6 inch scale highly articulated Classic Superman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carnage and Supes are wicked.  Not sure what's up with Mafex Johnny Depp though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...