The Medicom - Mafex - RAH Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Interesting who they’re jumping to next.  You’d figure after Cyke, Wolvie, Gambit and Psylocke you’d just cap it off with Beast and Rogue but then again they went with AoA Mags so Mafex doesn’t always make the most sense.

Awesome, but I worry about those blue shoulder pauldrons. They are stuck on my Wolverine and to this day I have not figured out how to get them to move freely without applying to much force and breaking the small ball-joint connection in the shoulder.

Better pre-order as production runs seem much smaller as of late, not as much stock floating around after release as it use to be with Mafex figures.

Also, Feb. 2022 release date for Jean, got to love how Medicom lives in denial with themselves...

Edited by lechuck

6 hours ago, lechuck said:

Awesome, but I worry about those blue shoulder pauldrons. They are stuck on my Wolverine and to this day I have not figured out how to get them to move freely without applying to much force and breaking the small ball-joint connection in the shoulder.

Better pre-order as production runs seem much smaller as of late, not as much stock floating around after release as it use to be with Mafex figures.

Also, Feb. 2022 release date for Jean, got to love how Medicom lives in denial with themselves...

I don't have that problem with my Wolverine at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...