Jump to content
slaginpit

The Third Party Gundam Thread

Recommended Posts

That looks nice. ;) For me, I prefer Keita’s custom of Strike Freedom Zaft White version. ^_^

EFA34260-BA20-4AA0-8670-94FA27AD5EAE.jpeg.e1384cce0aafa9bc8d56e120c74ca61f.jpeg

And someone applied it on a KO Strike Freedom kit.

E30B7155-792B-404D-BFB2-8EFF89060136.thumb.jpeg.20ea240a1cbfc71875d4af2931165297.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That looks nice. ;) For me, I prefer Keita’s custom of Strike Freedom Zaft White version. ^_^

EFA34260-BA20-4AA0-8670-94FA27AD5EAE.jpeg.e1384cce0aafa9bc8d56e120c74ca61f.jpeg

And someone applied it on a KO Strike Freedom kit.

 

 

 

Don’t worry! It got you covered! It also comes with “Ruby” parts for you replace those “Jade” parts!!  :D

580176AE-F4AA-46DE-9058-37EF60AB3E21.thumb.jpeg.31e14b55ce3b4e869f0b7d39db36e1e5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Swoosh said:

Don’t worry! It got you covered! It also comes with “Ruby” parts for you replace those “Jade” parts!!  :D

580176AE-F4AA-46DE-9058-37EF60AB3E21.thumb.jpeg.31e14b55ce3b4e869f0b7d39db36e1e5.jpeg

Oh. Cool! :good: Can you please send the link where to get one? ^_^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Swoosh said:

Don’t worry! It got you covered! It also comes with “Ruby” parts for you replace those “Jade” parts!!  :D

580176AE-F4AA-46DE-9058-37EF60AB3E21.thumb.jpeg.31e14b55ce3b4e869f0b7d39db36e1e5.jpeg

 

I also would be interested in a link to where you purchased this beauty at!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, bleecher said:

 

I also would be interested in a link to where you purchased this beauty at!

 ditto where did you get it from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh. Cool! :good: Can you please send the link where to get one? ^_^

 

 

6 hours ago, bleecher said:

 

I also would be interested in a link to where you purchased this beauty at!

 

30 minutes ago, seanami said:

 

 ditto where did you get it from?

I got it from Taobao, the store I bought is sold out.

I will put a random store in which still has it for sale https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=565451858017&_u=t2dmg8j26111

I am not sure how you guys can buy things from Taobao, may be through some proxy service?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most powerful machine you never met:lol: 2nd batch

They have a set of black decals to make the missiles at the knee less orange lego like. :lol:  

5b0f41e5e4efc_IMG_2092(640x480).jpg.9b448f99b01c1834fa79c6148df1635c.jpg5b0f41a0df54f_IMG_2093(640x480).jpg.6934c4a7bcd53a318d22cb2876b35e5a.jpg5b0f41a2789ab_IMG_2095(1024x768).jpg.0519a14f4d311d80ba3fa680d9a48e3e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confused, is that supposed to be a buster gundam? because it's super off it it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

I'm confused, is that supposed to be a buster gundam? because it's super off it it is.

Supper off? Figure looks amazing in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

I'm confused, is that supposed to be a buster gundam? because it's super off it it is.

It's a MB style re-imagining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I'm confused, is that supposed to be a buster gundam? because it's super off it it is.

it's marked and shipped in disguise, anything that looks off is just a extra armor cover that you can removed to see the REAL BUSTER inside. 

here's some pic of the actual Buster.

S250_72_PoisonToys_baster_inask_104.thumb.jpg.dbdffa99484f0649d2b1be090f08fd66.jpgS250_72_PoisonToys_baster_inask_117.jpg.decae32fe6907887c0e4a83c1ca65e35.jpgS250_72_PoisonToys_baster_inask_125.jpg.976d00a31d2f146a80ce5b9d8bdf7acc.jpgS250_72_PoisonToys_baster_inask_140.thumb.jpg.07309d87b40066621b38577e2c9660f5.jpg

 

and a quick youtube clip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, now that looks like Buster Gundam, I was wondering if it was some sort of MoShow deal where you had to buy two toys in and then do a bunch of part swapping or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to do Aegis next. That's an insta-buy for me so that my Strike 1/72 will not be alone. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/5/9 at 12:26 AM, F360 said:

there's a RX-79 work in progress . not sure when or if it will show up.

006wtZtYgw1f8brobavccj30qo14078o.thumb.jpg.e659496073bed8a4ec1b2e8f0c38f856.jpg006wtZtYgw1f8brod2d32j30qo16hn1z.thumb.jpg.e03ed47188ed8cf8228872bbd6f3729a.jpg

They just had announced it will be released in this July or August  even it had already been one year  lol.

And they even got the sound 'Exam system stand by' when the light turns into red, looks not bad.

006wtZtYgy1frvm6j6e1vj30qo140tcw.jpg006wtZtYgy1frvm6io4mbj30qo140tdp.jpg006wtZtYgy1frvm6jtp0vj30qo141tcy.jpg006wtZtYgy1frvm6ksg8lj31400qoq7e.jpg006wtZtYgy1frvm6lj2x2j31400qowj0.jpg006wtZtYgy1frvm6m31xij31400qowj8.jpg006wtZtYgy1frvm6mq0ipj31400qoafs.jpg

Edited by Arrange
add info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arrange said:

Hey dude, they just had announced it will be released in this July or August  even it had already been one year  lol.

yeah, saw just the new info this morning from Samuel decals Facebook.

tem: MH BD-1 Metal Build figure
Scale: approx. to 1/100
Made in China
Preorder price: approx. to USD$130
Postage depends in shipping country and final weight with packing.
Pending release in Late July, 2018

Preorder will open soon, thanks!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F360 said:

yeah, saw just the new info this morning from Samuel decals Facebook.

tem: MH BD-1 Metal Build figure
Scale: approx. to 1/100
Made in China
Preorder price: approx. to USD$130
Postage depends in shipping country and final weight with packing.
Pending release in Late July, 2018

Preorder will open soon, thanks!

 

 

I think I am getting one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh. Make it a Ground Gundam and you'll have my attention. Best of fortunes, though. The design work is solid. It reminds me of the old 1/60 Ground Gundam conversion kit for the PG RX-78-2. Back then I didn't know what a resin kit was, and was even less able to buy one, but I'd kill for a chance to work on one now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope some third party company decides to make some Metal Build quality for Mobile Suits featured in Advance of Z: The Flag of Titans. They should start off with Advanced Hazel. ^_^ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could use a Ground Gundam and EZ-8, it would be EZ money. Gouf custom too. But seriously, 0083 line and I might be able to quit Gundam forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is awesome. I love the GMs, and Blue Destiny-1 is one of those special ones for me. 

Dang it's coming out soon and money is all allocated to MB Strike and DX YF-19. :(

I could consider giving up DX YF-19 since I already have an Arcadia YF-19 and DX VF-19Adv. Tough decisions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 7:13 PM, F360 said:

yeah, saw just the new info this morning from Samuel decals Facebook.

tem: MH BD-1 Metal Build figure
Scale: approx. to 1/100
Made in China
Preorder price: approx. to USD$130
Postage depends in shipping country and final weight with packing.
Pending release in Late July, 2018

Preorder will open soon, thanks!

@F360 is the samuel decal dude a reliable seller?

Will definitely pick this up, but is it just me or does the chest seem a little off?  Also hoping for a BD-2/3 release, along with an RX-79G, EZ-8, and RGM-79G release.  MS08th is by far my favorite and hands down best Gundam series.  Would love to make an MS-08th, and MS-07th team along with a make shift Exam team with units 1-3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vortech said:

@F360 is the samuel decal dude a reliable seller?

Will definitely pick this up, but is it just me or does the chest seem a little off?  Also hoping for a BD-2/3 release, along with an RX-79G, EZ-8, and RGM-79G release.  MS08th is by far my favorite and hands down best Gundam series.  Would love to make an MS-08th, and MS-07th team along with a make shift Exam team with units 1-3.

I havn't order any gundams from him, so I can't say if he's reliable or not. 

I'll most likely wait it out first to check out the reviews. 

Gundammodelcenter might carry it too and then there's aliexpress.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vortech said:

is the samuel decal dude a reliable seller?

Will definitely pick this up, but is it just me or does the chest seem a little off?  Also hoping for a BD-2/3 release, along with an RX-79G, EZ-8, and RGM-79G release.  MS08th is by far my favorite and hands down best Gundam series.  Would love to make an MS-08th, and MS-07th team along with a make shift Exam team with units 1-3

I'm guessing you mean the RGM-79[G] Ground GM? Those parentheses make a big difference between the Ground GM and the RGM-79G GM Command type. :)

Edited by renegadeleader1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

samuel decal is reliable, just dont order his custom made decals. It is bad :lol:

 

Good thing he moved past that business and sell Web Exclusive and third party products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2018 at 7:42 PM, F360 said:

I havn't order any gundams from him, so I can't say if he's reliable or not. 

I'll most likely wait it out first to check out the reviews. 

Gundammodelcenter might carry it too and then there's aliexpress.  

Ah thanks, I try not to use Gundammodelcenter anymore, as the last time I used them, I had a $660 charge for knives in China lol.  Good thing that Chase's fraud protection is so great though, me and the rep that worked on it just laughed that someone in China needed a crap ton of knives lol.

On 6/5/2018 at 8:25 PM, renegadeleader1 said:

I'm guessing you mean the RGM-79[G] Ground GM? Those parentheses make a big difference between the Ground GM and the RGM-79G GM Command type. :)

Yeah you got me, forgot about all the RGM variants just got too excited seeing BD-1 and imagining the possibilities.  The one Metal Build official or knock off I would kill for would be the RX-78-6 Madrock - hopefully one day they do it, but unfortunately I don't think its too popular.

On 6/6/2018 at 1:17 AM, chyll2 said:

samuel decal is reliable, just dont order his custom made decals. It is bad :lol:

 

Good thing he moved past that business and sell Web Exclusive and third party products.

Thanks man, I'll have to try and give him a shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vortech said:

Ah thanks, I try not to use Gundammodelcenter anymore, as the last time I used them, I had a $660 charge for knives in China lol.  Good thing that Chase's fraud protection is so great though, me and the rep that worked on it just laughed that someone in China needed a crap ton of knives lol.

 

 all those Knives, are they planing some triad attack or something?  perhaps try to use paypal next time , if you really need to get something from them and can't be found else where.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, F360 said:

 all those Knives, are they planing some triad attack or something?  perhaps try to use paypal next time , if you really need to get something from them and can't be found else where.

Yeah. I've used gundam central several times with paypal and haven't had a problem. Prime92 uses them all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Die cast inner frame for plamo.

 

They started with the freedom 2.0 frame (so it includes justice and Providence). This is the second frame based on GATX series

34827861_2073983286173391_8898984349672669184_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...