EXO

Guest davidwhangchoi

i just watched this for the first time today bc of the snow i didn't have to go to work. i watched 15 episodes straight and my head hurts. i felt like sobbing every episode. maybe i feel too much of a connection with the part of the story

where the cadets wanted to be the top percent MP's to go more inward and be safe also this was repeated when the morale of the troops were down and didn't see the point of fighting a losing cause to close the wall off with the general's plan using the Titan.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Ok i finished it last night. Please no one hijack this thread!!!'

I dont want it closed... Mikasa is not as good as Levi??? Or is Levi going to be gimped now that his leg is hurt...

I love Erwin Smith, i think his ability to detect trouble early and preemptively calculate the risk and losses is genius. I wonder if Armin has more ability than him.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Well it makes no sense she would be better. Sure she has natural talent and ability, but she lacks experience which is where Levi tops her. He has the talent and the ability, plus more experience.

The Show is amazing, I just watched it for the first time. Since its been awhile since I've gotten excited about an anime I was very impressed how quickly I consumed the first season and purchased the new figmas. Now the long wait for the next season

She had her chance to join the MP or the Garrison... but if she doesn't fight now there will be no future to fight for later! We're talking about the fate of humanity!!!

Plus everyone knows that the Survey Corps has the best kitchen... :D

The Titans have no chance against her. The cuteness will just stop them in their tracks and the rest of the Survey Corps can move in for the kill...

Has there been any word when this this will be licensed? I needed my Attack on Titan BD set yesterday.

Here's your potato girl!

attachicon.gifku-xlarge.jpgattachicon.gifku-xlarge.png

lol thats way too cute!

oh and yes now there is an agonizing wait for a second season. i hope this won't end up like initial-D where they waited for the manga to press ahead and took a break only to never come back. please let there be a season 2 at least!! oh and i totally am buying merch for this franchise. so far just mikasa stuff. i think little levi is badass but not sure i'll get him. and yes there should totally be some sasha stuff released! oh and more titan stuff.

Edited by Mechapilot77

i hope this won't end up like initial-D where they waited for the manga to press ahead and took a break only to never come back. please let there be a season 2 at least!!

I think this series has been way too popular for that to happen. Manga, BD-sets all selling very well in Japan. And I think this will be a big success overseas too. They just need more chapters of the manga to make another 2 cour season possible and are probably milking all they can out this first season.

I just checked Funimations website and it seems that their dub will be premiered at Anime Boston in march and there will be a release of the show in the summer.

Did it come separate from the figure's box? I got the figma and nendroid and that was all that could fit in the packaging box. Didn't open it till now because I assumed the roof was just in the figma box. UGH. The figure is amazing tho.

It was loose in the bottom of the box, IIRC. Wrapped in plastic.

• 1 month later...

The latest chapter of the manga. Revelations galore...

Levi's surname is actually Ackermann which might indicate that he's related to Mikasa. One of the bad guys is an Ackermann too so the plot really thickens. And Historia Reiss is confirmed as the daughter of the true king of the Wall society. The plot thickens

The latest chapter of the manga. Revelations galore...

Levi's surname is actually Ackermann which might indicate that he's related to Mikasa. One of the bad guys is an Ackermann too so the plot really thickens. And Historia Reiss is confirmed as the daughter of the true king of the Wall society. The plot thickens

I stopped reading at Chapter 40, it got too boring and the pacing is piss-poor. If something finally got answered I may begin to read this again, but based on your spoiler tag, none of that information is interesting to me in the slightest, I'd like some actual answers, not just more revelations that further convolute the already near non-existent plot. On a side note, didn't the creator reveal that he indeed had an ending set for the series, is there any information on when the manga will end, or what chapter it will end on?

I stopped reading at Chapter 40, it got too boring and the pacing is piss-poor. If something finally got answered I may begin to read this again, but based on your spoiler tag, none of that information is interesting to me in the slightest, I'd like some actual answers, not just more revelations that further convolute the already near non-existent plot. On a side note, didn't the creator reveal that he indeed had an ending set for the series, is there any information on when the manga will end, or what chapter it will end on?

No, nothing of the sort. He did mention that he had an end in mind and has also said in interviews that he doesn't want it to be one of those manga that goes on forever.

Having said that, Attack on Titan is more popular than ever both in Japan and overseas. The 13th volume comes out tomorrow and is going to have a whopping 2.75 MILLION copies for it's first print run and has sold more than 35 million copies overall. So you can bet that the publishers are going to be pleading Hajime Isayama to keep on pumping AoT for as long as possible.

BTW, there is much more to the "non-existent plot" as you call it than that which I spoiled. There's a good reason for all that is happening and it's all going to contribute to the forthcoming revelations/encounters/battle's.

No, nothing of the sort. He did mention that he had an end in mind and has also said in interviews that he doesn't want it to be one of those manga that goes on forever.

Having said that, Attack on Titan is more popular than ever both in Japan and overseas. The 13th volume comes out tomorrow and is going to have a whopping 2.75 MILLION copies for it's first print run and has sold more than 35 million copies overall. So you can bet that the publishers are going to be pleading Hajime Isayama to keep on pumping AoT for as long as possible.

BTW, there is much more to the "non-existent plot" as you call it than that which I spoiled. There's a good reason for all that is happening and it's all going to contribute to the forthcoming revelations/encounters/battle's.

I'll probably have to start reading it again then, it's just after the Ymir "revelation", I was pretty done with questions being piled on questions.

Due to events in the story the manga is entering a more political angle right now... but I actually love that. The implications of all that is going on will inevitably make for grand action and tension.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I finally caught up on the manga like Marzan and a couple of others told me I should, and i gotta say I'm once again done. It's just going nowhere, and as others said I hate where things seem to be heading, the new political turn isn't doing it for me. I stand by the same complaint I had 20 issues ago, they just keep convoluting the story more and more, they keep having new "revelations" that do zero for the story, revealing that long time characters are actually somehow related to each other means nothing, it doesn't continue the story and doesn't answer a single question I've had since issue 1. Now I don't need a scientist to walk out explain the Titans origin, or explain the wall cult or any of this other crap, but damn, throw me a frickin bone, just when you seem to think you might have an idea as to how something could work or have been originated, BOOM, some other stupid "revelation" has to happen and you're once again 10 steps back and scratching your head, asking as others have, "Why can't you just focus on trying to get to Eren's basement?" They keep finding new reasons to not continue the central plot, and the story has become very basic shonen-fair unfortunately, it's essentially Mobile Suit Gundam: Titan, it's basically about the evil government and flesh mechs, I'm disappointed.