wolfx

What Current Anime Are You Watching Version v4.0

They are still fighting vajra. The frontier and that together with another anime will be a good Robotech material lol

Finished Chuunibyou s1 and that was hard to watch.  I had too many tears in my eyes poor Rikka.  Wow, a normal Dekomori too.

Man, I was humming this earlier and I'm still sad that he's gone... (the director not the singer)

Just finished Made in Abyss. Jeezoman the last couple episodes were gut wrenching. Excellent show; looking forward to next season. 

Just finished tsundere children and AHO-girl

This season has been unexpectedly solid. Junai Taisen Zodiac, Shokugeki, Garo Vaunishing Line, Ancient Magus Bride and Inuyashiki.

I am watching My Bride is a Mermaid and it is great, I am enjoying the craziness.

2018 is looking great for me between:

Full Metal Panic IV

High School DxD Hero which is LN 9 and 10 according to the author, so that is great.

Toaru Majutsu no Index III

Sword Art Onliine.

Watching FRACTALE.

Nice setting and characters

fractale-002.jpg

fractale_anime_01.jpg

On 10/21/2017 at 6:24 PM, Major Focker said:

Mahoutsukai no Yome -- do i need to watch the OVAs first before i start on the TV series?

They deal with Chise's backstory as an orphan in Japan, and they're great in their own right, so I'd recommend it.

couldn't agree with you more. what a wonderful story!

i'm on the TV series now, which has a very gentle pace. glad i watched the OVA first as a sort of intro into what to expect.

On 11/2/2017 at 9:42 PM, kajnrig said:

Since this show came up sometime somewhere on these forums recently, this might be of interest to some of you:

https://shop.alltheanime.com/collections/specials/products/eureka-7-ultimate-edition-blu-ray

I'm gonna wait for the regular edition. The price of anime sets keeps on going upward and my salary isn't :p

Gatchaman is one of the greats from the 70's. Some of the stories are stupid, but easily forgivable due to the horrible ways the bad guys die. The music and animation for the time are just top notch. And the themes really stick in your head for a while.

Actually started watching Mahoutsukai no Yome because of the JUNNA opening. Staying because the show is amazing.

makes me happy that everyone really enjoys the op, and that everywhere I see people say something along the lines of “yo you liked that? Check this out” and it’s a Walküre video every time. Might be some good exposure ^_^

On episode 6 of Girls Last Tour, and this show is really something. Melancholic, yet comfy in a way. Incredible audio design as well.

I've watched Overlord recently, as well as Getting Caught up on My Hero Academia. Currently I'm watching Parasyte. 

When I'm not watching one of this seasons shows (Magus Bride, Zodiac Wars, March comes in like a lion, BBB, Ballroom), I'm doing a rewatch of Nadia of the Blue water in glorious BD quality.

Gainax was absolutely god tier back in the day.

Finishing Amagami SS and i am enjoying the format.  The only thing that really bothers me is how every time Kaoru speaks all I see is Misaka Mikoto.  They share the same seiyuu. 

Edited by Hikaru Ichijo SL