HG and Robotech Debates

This is how I see it: HG tried to nab anything and everything that was Macross because they felt they were entitled to it but that was proven wrong because of the litigation. Big West made a play to nab the international rights to SDF Macross which would've made Robotech null and void. They failed because those contracts are set in stone. Tatsunoko Pro has international rights to the SDF Macross and by proxy Harmony Gold.

No one is disputing that BW has control of character designs, mecha designs, and overall story concept but I think the real prize was international distribution of the original show.

You couldn't be more off mark.

The whole problem started when HG all of the sudden decided to make a profit with Macross by registering the brand Macross in the US and other countries. With this, technically any company that wants to bring any other Macross show/product (besides Macross II and Plus) to the US, now has to negotiate with HG in order to use the name Macross.

I said technically because HG could be taken to court for trademark squatting but this will definitely will be more expensive than licensing the brand from HG.

The court cases from Japan never stipulated that Big West was disputing the international distribution/merchandise rights of SDF Macross. In fact, one of the points made during the first trial (This one here) made reference to the compensation received by Tatsunoko for the work done on SDF Macross. Needless to say, this reference is the clause on the contract between Big West and Tatsunoko that clearly state that Tatsunoko received International distribution and merchandise rights to the show.

By establishing full copyright of the characters in question, this gave Big West all the access they needed to continue producing new material with these characters. Therefore, if any other company like Tatsunoko or HG all of the sudden decided to create, let's say a movie with these characters, they will have to obtain a license from Big West first in order to do so.

I think we can all agree that Big West is way past the international distribution/merchandise rights of SDF Macross.

They are about to launch their 2nd Macross Frontier movie and I really doubt that regaining access to these copyrights is of any concern to them.

The whole problem started when HG all of the sudden decided to make a profit with Macross by registering the brand Macross in the US and other countries. With this, technically any company that wants to bring any other Macross show/product (besides Macross II and Plus) to the US, now has to negotiate with HG in order to use the name Macross.

I said technically because HG could be taken to court for trademark squatting but this will definitely will be more expensive than licensing the brand from HG.

The court cases from Japan never stipulated that Big West was disputing the international distribution/merchandise rights of SDF Macross. In fact, one of the points made during the first trial (This one here) made reference to the compensation received by Tatsunoko for the work done on SDF Macross. Needless to say, this reference is the clause on the contract between Big West and Tatsunoko that clearly state that Tatsunoko received International distribution and merchandise rights to the show.

Gonna have to agree with this. The court cases between BW v. Tatsunoko and Tatsunoko v. Bandai/BW focused on domestic (Japan) issues. There was never any issue regarding international issues.

Let me give a traditional metal response to that remark-

_-|--

'kay Wanz... second piece of free advice from your ol' buddy: Just ignore it when they do stuff like that. Once you amend your posting practices to correct the issue I mentioned in my last piece of advice, they'll stop on their own and it'll be a non-issue. Rising to their bait just encourages them to keep doing it.

On an unrelated note, a big thank you to Renato for taking the time to answer Yui's posts in a way that she can understand without the aid of mechanical translation. I'm sure that'll make things a lot easier on her as well. ^^

I agree with to Seto Kaiba.

[...]

But, across such an insufficient adaptation, there is their works has value in the expanse of "The expansion of the view of the world" at the Robotech world.

You should make the stage "the colonization planet" according to the original "not south america in the earth " if you remake "the Super Dimention Calvary Southern Cross".

Oh, okay then... so, what you're saying here is that you feel the Robotech adaptation of Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross (also known as "The Robotech Masters Saga") would be made more enjoyable for Robotech fans and more beneficial to the Robotech story as a whole if the "Robotech Masters Saga" was rewritten to make the setting for those 23 episodes a recently colonized planet rather than Earth?

I do agree that making that change would make the Robotech "world" feel bigger. The problem is that it makes a lot of problems for the "New Generation Saga" story. If the war with the Robotech Masters didn't happen on the Earth and spread the Flowers of Life all over the planet, the Invid wouldn't find and invade Earth. It would make the "Robotech Masters Saga" slightly more coherent, but it would hurt the story of the "New Generation Saga" quite badly.

By establishing full copyright of the characters in question, this gave Big West all the access they needed to continue producing new material with these characters. Therefore, if any other company like Tatsunoko or HG all of the sudden decided to create, let's say a movie with these characters, they will have to obtain a license from Big West first in order to do so.

I think we can all agree that Big West is way past the international distribution/merchandise rights of SDF Macross.

They are about to launch their 2nd Macross Frontier movie and I really doubt that regaining access to these copyrights is of any concern to them.

That's what I said, BW was trying to regain international distribution and merchandising for SDF Macross but they reside with Tatsunoko.

Harmony Gold trademarked the name Macross in the Western territories in response to the litigation not before it. HG didn't trademark Macross when Macross 2 Lovers Again or even Macross Plus came out.

I don't agree that BW is totally over not receiving those international rights back because that would've been the open door into the West to sell their Macross products bypassing the HG embargo.

Gonna have to agree with this. The court cases between BW v. Tatsunoko and Tatsunoko v. Bandai/BW focused on domestic (Japan) issues. There was never any issue regarding international issues.

If there wasn't any issue on international rights how come BW in their complaint they say they weren't consulted on any story elements from Robotech the Macross Saga?

That's what I said, BW was trying to regain international distribution and merchandising for SDF Macross but they reside with Tatsunoko.

Please point me to the document where is clearly stated that Big West was trying to regain the international distribution and merchandise rights for SDF Macross on the trials in question.

Harmony Gold trademarked the name Macross in the Western territories in response to the litigation not before it. HG didn't trademark Macross when Macross 2 Lovers Again or even Macross Plus came out.

According to the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the first of HG's Macross trademarks (because there are several) was originally filed on July 1999. Almost one whole year before the Toycom fiasco and before the trials from Japan.

I don't agree that BW is totally over not receiving those international rights back because that would've been the open door into the West to sell their Macross products bypassing the HG embargo.

I feel that you are elaborating under a misconception of how trademarks really work. Not that i'm saying that i'm a master either.

Big West does not need to regain the international distribution/merchandise rights of SDF Macross in order to distribute Macross Frontier, Zero or Macross 7 in North America. You see, those rights are independent from the SDF Macross rights.

Any company that decides to bring any products outside of SDF Macross can do so. Of couse, there is a big possibility that HG will make a hell of a legal fuss about that.

If you want my personal opinion on this matter, I think that HG will have a hard time proving "similarity" or "likelihood of confusion" between SDF Macross and a show like Macross Frontier. I really think that HG will loose big time but going to court for trademark infringment is a financial burden and this is why companies like Animeigo or Funimation would rather pay a small fee to HG instead of going to court and possibly expending hundred times more money and time doing so.

I wonder what is stopping a company like Animeigo from releasing Macross Frontier as Frontier only

If there wasn't any issue on international rights how come BW in their complaint they say they weren't consulted on any story elements from Robotech the Macross Saga?

How was this an issue for Big West?

If this was a complaint as you stated, Big West has to provide a detailed explanation of the reason behind the complaint.

Where did it ever say that in the court documents? The only things I saw mentioned in BW v. Tatsunoko docs pertain to the domestic (Japan) production of SDFM.

Any company that decides to bring any products outside of SDF Macross can do so. Of couse, there is a big possibility that HG will make a hell of a legal fuss about that.

If you want my personal opinion on this matter, I think that HG will have a hard time proving "similarity" or "likelihood of confusion" between SDF Macross and a show like Macross Frontier. I really think that HG will loose big time but going to court for trademark infringment is a financial burden and this is why companies like Animeigo or Funimation would rather pay a small fee to HG instead of going to court and possibly expending hundred times more money and time doing so.

This is more of a copyright-reasoning than a trademark issue. Because HG has a trademark on the word "Macross" when pertaining to the animation and merchandise, you're not creating a financial burden to them, you're staking claim to something you don't legally own.

I wonder what is stopping a company like Animeigo from releasing Macross Frontier as Frontier only

Bear in mind there are other issues with bringing Macross over, i.e., the music. Also, name/brand recognition would probably be something that would also factor greatly into marketing. Calling it "Frontier" doesn't have as much recognition as calling it "Macross Frontier".

Quick general correction. The reason HG started their whole legal bonanza was because of Robotech: Crystal Dreams for the N64. Basically, the company producing it, Gametek, went under mid production. All of Gametek's assets were sold off, and the company that bought them looked at their game license, and somehow decided that it meant that "they" owned all of Robotech. This resulted in HG going back and looking at their original Tatsunoko contracts, and deciding that they owned all of Macross.

And thus the shitstorm of stupidity & threatoned litigation that we have today.

Probably been asked before, probably will be asked again. How long does HG keep this trademark for? (forever??)

Taksraven

Probably been asked before, probably will be asked again. How long does HG keep this trademark for? (forever??)

Nah... trademarks expire after a set period of time and have to be renewed, and you have to continue to actively use the trademark otherwise the protection'll lapse after a specific period (usually 5yr). IIRC, the usual period for trademark renewal is ten years, but an "Affidavit of Continuous Use" has to be filed about every five years too.

(Bear ye in mind, this may work somewhat differently in other countries)

If, for whatever reason, Harmony Gold were to simply stop actively using their Macross trademark for a period of about six years or more then the trademark protection would lapse. It's unlikely that this'll happen, as Harmony Gold seems to have fallen back on peddling Macross toys after the catastrophe of the Toynami MPC Alphas.

Yikes... a funny image just entered my head.

Picture, if you will, many people (Most probably hired for a nominal fee) standing outside the offices of Harmony GOld, all holding signs with 'Let My Macross Go' or something to that effect. Then, at the center of this group, a soapbox-style pulpit with someone leading the protesters on...

Another one of my silly thoughts, but I thought I'd share it.

I actually thought that when you trade mark a name it can only be done as how it is presented in it logo. Otherwise VIRGIN would be trying to get everyone who uses that name.

But I think HG will only be able to pedal macross stuff. the other series were never that popular. And the Macross franchise is getting stronger in Japan, and they want some of that. We all know that nothing original has come from HG at all. The Shadow chronicals was interesting and added to the ROBOTECH saga. But macross really has nothing to do with it. And from what I orginally heard that they brought the license off a third party who didn't really own it at the time.

And for the so called changes the did to Macross to make it ROBOTECH was so little. I have watched both recently again and i think Carl Malkck only altered a little bit to suit the RS and that's it.

there is no way that they can say that they made it better or improved it any way. All I can say is that they did what they used to do when they brought anime orginally from Japan. they used to change the names and some of the basic story to suit western TV. Starblazers is an example.

Enough of my rambling for the day.

that's my 2 cents worth anyway.

And for the so called changes the did to Macross to make it ROBOTECH was so little. I have watched both recently again and i think Carl Malkck only altered a little bit to suit the RS and that's it.

No, there were some major changes...

The biggest change was making 'Protoculture' into this amazing substance that comes from the Flower of Life, and generates huge amounts of power (But a power source that people keep running out of).

Secondly, the SDF-1 was supposedly destroyed as it stodd back-to-back with the phantom SDF-2.

There's a whole list of smaller changes, but that's all I can think of right now...

I actually thought that when you trade mark a name it can only be done as how it is presented in it logo. Otherwise VIRGIN would be trying to get everyone who uses that name.

Virgin, being a common word, can't be trademarked for general use, someone trying to use it for starting their own record company - forget it, someone trying to use it as part of the name of some kind of reproductive control product will not have a problem.

Windows is in a similar situation, try to use it in relation to a PC operating system name and you have trouble, using it as a description of an operating system or as a house window is fair game.

Macross - having no general usage connotation does not come under that clause.

Picture, if you will, many people (Most probably hired for a nominal fee) standing outside the offices of Harmony GOld, all holding signs with 'Let My Macross Go' or something to that effect. Then, at the center of this group, a soapbox-style pulpit with someone leading the protesters on...

Hmmmm... but where will I find a Charlton Heston mask at this time of year? :rolleyes:

No, as Robelwell202 said, there were some fairly significant and fundamental changes made to the story of the original Super Dimension Fortress Macross series in the process of adapting it into Robotech's "Macross Saga". All that nonsense about the ship being a one-of-a-kind personal ship of an alien super-scientist and being the only remaining source of magical flower fuel in the galaxy is a pretty significant departure from Macross, IMO, and to be blunt... that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Secondly, the SDF-1 was supposedly destroyed as it stodd back-to-back with the phantom SDF-2.

There's a whole list of smaller changes, but that's all I can think of right now...

Eh... really, while there's no denying that destroying the Macross at the end of episode 36 is a reasonably large departure from the original Macross series, the tired line about it being back to back with a phantom SDF-2 in the lake is something Comico came up with for the comic books.

This is more of a copyright-reasoning than a trademark issue. Because HG has a trademark on the word "Macross" when pertaining to the animation and merchandise, you're not creating a financial burden to them, you're staking claim to something you don't legally own.

Actually, this is trademark related.

Let's take Microsoft for example: Microsoft is a trademark but never the less, the company does not hold exclusive rights on the words "micro" or "soft". This is why you have other tech companies that use Micro and Soft in their branding without getting into trademark disputes with Microsoft.

HG might have Macross as a trademark, but if they were to go to trial for Trademark infringement for the word macross, they will have to prove (because the burden of proof lies with them) a few things in court like the proximity of the goods, similarity of the marks and evidence of confusion among other things.

Also, last time I checked, going into court for trademark infringement is a costly process for both the plaintiffs and the defendants, so, if HG was to get in a legal dispute for trademark infringement, I am sure it will cost them lots of money.

You can trademark logo drawings and actual word mark, but only for specific goods and services that you actually deal in and trademark. Another look at these bits from the first post should give you the idea:

Serial #75750692

Word Mark MACROSS

Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: [ Socks, footwear, shirts, sweatshirts, pajamas, warm-up suits, coats, shorts, gym shorts dresses, clothing belts, bandannas, sweaters, gloves, ear muffs, neckwear, ski wear, slacks, sun visors, suspenders, turtlenecks vests ] headwear [ bathrobes, beachwear ]. FIRST USE: 20010930. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20010930

Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING

Serial #76288366

Word Mark MACROSS

Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Prerecorded video cassettes and compact discs featuring music and animation from an animated cartoon series; computer game software based on an animated cartoon series. FIRST USE: 19850114. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19850114

Serial #76385551

Word Mark MACROSS

Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Animated cartoon series delivered via a global computer network, television and satellite. FIRST USE: 20010800. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20010800

Serial #76382155

Word Mark MACROSS

Translations The English translation of the Japanese characters "Ma-Ku-Ro-Su" which means "MACROSS". The English translation of the Chinese characters "Chou Jikuu Yousai" is "super dimension fortress". The entire title is pronounced "Chou Jikuu Yousai Ma-Ku-Ro-Su" which is officially translated as "Super Dimension Fortress Macross".

Goods and Services IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: Comic books [ and novellas ]. FIRST USE: 19841203. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19841203 IC 028. US 022 023 038 050. G & S: Toy action figures. FIRST USE: 20020227. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20020227

Mark Drawing Code (3) DESIGN PLUS WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS

Design Search Code 26.11.01 - Rectangles as carriers or rectangles as single or multiple line borders

26.11.21 - Rectangles that are completely or partially shaded

28.01.03 - Asian characters; Chinese characters; Japanese characters

Serial #76480124

Typed Drawing

Word Mark MACROSS

Goods and Services IC 028. US 022 023 038 050. G & S: Toy action figures. FIRST USE: 20020227. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20020227

I made a design specifications document about a "Robotech Chronicle".

I believe that this interactive forum, attached Wiki page of the contribution function of the fan art set a settlement between Harmony Gold U.S.A and Big west in the near future.

When I was too unpleasant to accept, by the reason of a complicated, logical document, my English composition ability, neither of the machine translation were able to translate this design specifications documents.

Therefore I describe the following in Japanese.

Wiki document design specifications about "The Robotech Chronicle"

36caf674.jpeg

Edited by yui1107

I made a design specifications document about a "Robotech Chronicle".

Um... you do realize that almost nobody in Japan even knows what Robotech is, right? Because of the way that the rights to the original shows were drawn up, Harmony Gold can't legally distribute Robotech in Japan, except possibly Robotech: the Shadow Chronicles... though that presents unique problems since it draws heavily on the Genesis Climber Mospeada series. You won't find more than a handful of people in Japan who are even aware of Robotech, and the Robotech fans living in the rest of the world generally cannot speak or read Japanese. You've embarked on a fool's errand... even if you do get one of the maybe half-dozen Robotech fans who can speak or write fluently in Japanese, almost nobody in the Robotech fandom will be able to read what you produce.

I believe that this interactive forum, attached Wiki page of the contribution function of the fan art set a settlement between Harmony Gold U.S.A and Big west in the near future.

Yeah... really, you're not going to get anywhere with that. There are very few Robotech fans who can read and speak Japanese fluently, and there are even fewer Japanese Robotech fans. If you're really committed to doing this, then I suggest you start learning English and Spanish, since those are the languages of choice for most of the remaining Robotech fans. Either way, if you intend to motivate or force a settlement between Big West and Harmony Gold USA, then you're just wasting your time. If the "powers that be" at Big West haven't found sites like this one enough motivation to find a way to export the rest of Macross, the whining and protests of a very small group of Robotech fans is not even going to catch their attention. I don't think many Macross fans want to see Harmony Gold getting their hands on the any more Macross shows, and many Robotech fans are quite vocal about their desire to keep Robotech separate from the original Macross and its sequels.

Actually, this is trademark related.

Let's take Microsoft for example: Microsoft is a trademark but never the less, the company does not hold exclusive rights on the words "micro" or "soft". This is why you have other tech companies that use Micro and Soft in their branding without getting into trademark disputes with Microsoft.

HG might have Macross as a trademark, but if they were to go to trial for Trademark infringement for the word macross, they will have to prove (because the burden of proof lies with them) a few things in court like the proximity of the goods, similarity of the marks and evidence of confusion among other things.

Well, it would depend on what kinds of goods are being sold with that name. And you'll have to deal with first-usage trademark rights which would belong to HG since BW abandoned the trademark. And first-usage rights trump first registration in US courts.

Also, last time I checked, going into court for trademark infringement is a costly process for both the plaintiffs and the defendants, so, if HG was to get in a legal dispute for trademark infringement, I am sure it will cost them lots of money.

Going to trial is ALWAYS costly which is why you never, ever want to get to that.

Um... you do realize that almost nobody in Japan even knows what Robotech is, right? ....

I don't think yui1107 quite understands what this whole thread is about, period.

I don't think yui1107 quite understands what this whole thread is about, period.

Uh... yeah, I'd say that's probably putting it mildly.

Just given the content of the blog and website that yui1107 presented to us as part of her fan project, it would perhaps be more accurate to say that where the Macross licensing/rights issue is concerned... there's very little she does understand.

I am so completely lost it isn't even funny.....

Odds are, you're not half as lost as yui1107 is. She got some REAL bad information from somewhere.:rolleyes:

I was going to say maybe she's like that Chinese girl banky talked about who didn't know anything about them and thought they were making more Macross Saga for real.

Then I thought about what Yui said about Big West. She thinks they're being unreasonable in not dealing with Harmony Gold. She doesn't mention approaching Tatsunoko. She doesn't have a realistic plan for approaching Big West as far as I can tell. Maybe she does have some English language information about Harmony Gold. Except that it's from Harmony Gold.

Edited by Legioss

I was going to say maybe she's like that Chinese girl banky talked about who didn't know anything about them and thought they were making more Macross Saga for real.

Then I thought about what Yui said about Big West. She thinks they're being unreasonable in not dealing with Harmony Gold. She doesn't mention approaching Tatsunoko. She doesn't have a realistic plan for approaching Big West as far as I can tell. Maybe she does have some English language information about Harmony Gold. Except that it's from Harmony Gold.

I'd be more inclined to think that she's actually Banky or Memo using their hard earned (lol) cash to pay a professional translator to translate their rhetoric in Japanese so that can come here to try & convince the world that Japan prefers Robotech to Macross.

Only on MW can we have a Japanese rabid Robotech fan, where's that dude who hatetd DYRL even though he'd never seen it? I miss him :)

Um... while I don't recall precisely who it was who said that, I have a nagging feeling that it was Wanzerfan.

Maybe she does have some English language information about Harmony Gold. Except that it's from Harmony Gold.

Or, at the very least, she probably got that information from one of the more vocal Harmony Gold toadies... the only time I've ever seen a Harmony Gold employee actually directly talk about their negotiations with Big West was a brief discussion I had with Tommy Yune, and nothing was mentioned about Big West being intransigent regarding Macross licensing. That part seems to have been an additional interpretation injected onto Tommy's account by the likes of Maverick_LSC and MEMO1DOMINION, who wouldn't hesitate to embroider the story somewhat to absolve Harmony Gold of any blame and point the finger squarely at Big West.

I'd be more inclined to think that she's actually Banky or Memo using their hard earned (lol) cash to pay a professional translator to translate their rhetoric in Japanese so that can come here to try & convince the world that Japan prefers Robotech to Macross.

Eh... now that seems a bit farfetched. I have a hard time believing there could be a woman out there patient enough to deal with those two and not either bust out laughing at them or flee for the hills.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

This is why HG primarily operates using the "Cease and Desist" threat, but I am sure that if push came to shove they might be more reluctant to have a legal fight in court.

(The recent Mechwarrior clash was a good example of HG's policy)

Taksraven

Matthew C. Perry's Expedition: Opening ofJapan, 1852-1854 In advance of his voyage to the FarEast using by the Black Ships (in Japanese,kurofune) ,refers to Mississippi, Plymouth, Saratoga, and Susquehanna, that arrived on July 14,1853 at Uraga Harbor (part of present-day Yokosuka), Commodore Perry read widely amongst available books about TokugawaJapan. His research even included consultation with the increasingly well-known Japanologist Philipp Franzvon Siebold, who had lived on the Dutch island of Dejima for eight yearsbefore retiring to Leiden in the Netherlands.

As for his guess, the great portion is equal to my internal conditions

I sent E-mail or the Real paper letters which was not electronic to Big West several times, but, from them, there was not mere one answer.

I thought that they did not have no little thought to negotiate " Harmony Gold U.S.A." at all.

I wonder if the " Harmony Gold U.S.A." has some change after Carl MaceK died ?

I will not take seat to a negotiating table from themself when I do not increase power from the outside because BigWest President is very unsociable as had just quoted.

I was for this purpose and resigned as the officer of the law and yearly income prepared for pains to become half and came out of the country to the neighbor prefecture of Tokyo.

I left the husband of the housekeeping and aged parents and A daughter in Okinawa.

Though I am only a person who is 40 ages working woman, I think about break this unsociable situation seriously!

I cannot be able to choose the action that is such a riskey optinn of my life as the joke.

bc194b36d9c337f6.jpg

Edited by yui1107

Whatever cause you want to take up, I don't think any official representative for any company takes the word of one individual consumer seriously, unless the info they have has been seriously reinforced, or is damning to the company and the company doesn't want the info out. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you'd want to meet with Big West about? Is it to try to convince them to work with HG? Is it to get them to give up Macross to HG? Is it for them to try to fight for the usage of Macross in the world stage? I'm a bit confused, and don't get the reasoning for wanting to meet with them. Maybe someone can help me out here?

I sent E-mail or the Real paper letters which was not electronic to Big West several times, but, from them, there was not mere one answer.

Eh... really, if your e-mails and paper letters are as full of the same misguided assumptions you've posted here and on your blog, they probably realized that you don't understand the situation at all and decided it would be best not to answer.

I thought that they did not have no little thought to negotiate " Harmony Gold U.S.A." at all.

No, they've met with Harmony Gold USA at least once since 2001 to discuss exporting the rest of Macross, and rejected Harmony Gold USA's terms. One can hardly blame them, since Harmony Gold USA's terms were almost extortion.

I wonder if the " Harmony Gold U.S.A." has some change after Carl MaceK died ?

Good grief, you really are clueless, aren't you?

Carl Macek had nothing whatsoever to do with Robotech after the teaser trailer for Robotech 3000 was laughed out of the conventions it was shown at and he was replaced as Robotech's creative director by Tommy Yune. He basically had no say in anything Robotech related after the year 2000. Carl's death had almost no measureable effect on Robotech, except that he was no longer able to attend the disappointing and pathetic 25th anniversary convention tour.

I will not take seat to a negotiating table from themself when I do not increase power from the outside because BigWest President is very unsociable as had just quoted.

Have you ever stopped to consider that he isn't unsociable... that the problem is you and your complete failure to grasp the facts of this situation?:rolleyes:

Let me spell it out for you in very blunt terms:

The company that is stopping the rest of Macross from being exported is Harmony Gold USA, not Big West. You are blaming the wrong company.:rolleyes: