Will the helmet come with this?

CF18

Like I said to someone some time ago.... this is custom fit... for a japanese midget sized head. You gaijins don't have hope on getting it to fit your heads.... not even if you butter it up. <_<

Maybe Phatslappy isn't getting it for himself! Maybe its for a little "bedroom fun" :o:o

Later that evening

Phatslappy: "Now, you have to pretend your name is Minmei. I put the orange sheets on the bed, and we will call that the Super Ostrich...."

:p:D:p:rolleyes::lol:;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like I said to someone some time ago.... this is custom fit... for a japanese midget sized head. You gaijins don't have hope on getting it to fit your heads.... not even if you butter it up. <_<

Maybe Phatslappy isn't getting it for himself! Maybe its for a little "bedroom fun" :o:o

Later that evening

Phatslappy: "Now, you have to pretend your name is Minmei. I put the orange sheets on the bed, and we will call that the Super Ostrich...."

:p:D:p:rolleyes::lol:;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kekekekekekekeke! ROFLMAO!!!! :p B) :lol:

If she plays along with this.... she would be one heck of a partner. :p

....is that a YF-19 I see? Hmmm????

Where do you see the YF-19? It's been three years. I really miss it. :rolleyes:

GreenGuy42 will have to let me know to b/c I don't see any sort of YF-19FP in that picture (Yamato's anyways). The partial flightsuit and helmet look absolutely great though....it's too bad they didn't get a Hikaru look alike to cosplay it. That'd pretty damn cool IMHO. :lol:

I didn't say FP, just YF-19... :huh:

It's probably a Hasagawa, however, with the 1S and that silly cosplay thing both being new Yamato releases, I can only hope...

IIRC, the helmet is ¥158,000.

If anybody is seriously crazy enough to want to burn that sort of money on a helmet, then perhaps Monkey-N (formely Monkey Nugget on the old forum) can help with ordering it as he is living in Japan. I imagine for that sort of money, he would need payment up front though.

Graham

That helmit would be cool for paint ball role playing, i wouldnt want to take a 1300 helmit through the mud though,,,, My fience sure as HELL would go for the orange sheets, she just rolls her eyes :rolleyes: when she walks past the computor room watching the collection get bigger and bigger :blink:

The price is a little steep... but if you consider the cost of a good motorcycle helmet, then is almost seems right for such a custom piece.... I agree the shoulder pads being included would pretty much make it worth the money. They should light up or something though...

A good motorcycle helmet can cost you upwards from $350 USD.

I wonder what the inside of the helment looks like, and how heavy it is?

I would get it and the shoulder pads if I was a wealth man.... but alas.... I AIN'T! :lol:

All this prop stuff looks nice, but I would have nowhere to put it, and I'd be beaten senseless if I wore it grocery shopping.

I personally would kill for a Robotech baseball hat.

Anyone know where I can find one?

Edited by RainBot