1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

I posted this in the Photoshop/Photography thread but I'll whore it over here too. :p

Click for high-res.

that is an awesome pic man! WOW

awesome launch arm too!

really heartening to see so many awesome stuff around here :D

Got bored today, added some decals to my Stealth. I think I'll end up removing the mini-minmay next to the LM. Seems a bit busy. Obviously I didn't follow any instructions, just kind of stuck them where I liked them. Also, I tried a different light source and it did not turn out nearly as well as my earlier post.

I love it. That looks great. Those are my favorite decals! I wish I had some in 1/48 scale.

Skull Leader Ready for launch:

That is genius. We all want one.

I love it. That looks great. Those are my favorite decals! I wish I had some in 1/48 scale.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but those are 1/72 scale. (Another reason for the lack of accurate placement.) I think it works out pretty well, and they cost less than 10 bucks for the set. Here's a few more shots.

P5130046.jpg

P5130048.jpg

P5130045.jpg

Finally got my VF-11B today atlast and it's real beauty and they even improved the Isamu pilot figure concidering the pilot figure from the 19 was too chunky to fit as we all know when I tried to fit it into my Max 1S guess they had too many complaints Haven't transformed it yet so here are some shots of it with and without the Fast Packs on.

100_1710.jpg

100_1709.jpg

100_1711.jpg

Can any translate this?

100_1731.jpg

100_1733.jpg

100_1734.jpg

100_1736.jpg

100_1737.jpg

100_1738.jpg

Okay after applying the decals on my 11 I finall tried to transform it into Gerwalk mode and battroid modeand man it was quite the challenge to do so. My one gripe was the lower heatshield that would not stay put as I was trying fasten them together, oh the connection between the legs and the body is too tight had a hard time manuvering the top half of the legs to pose the battroid without breaking it. And for the half-gerwalk mode I had to make sure that the legs and feet were properly angled and not spread too far apart to prevent it from falling back (thanks' Logos for the heads up in another thread) but it stood without falling back while I was at work.

100_1781.jpg

100_1782.jpg

100_1784.jpg

100_1785.jpg

100_1786.jpg

100_1788.jpg

100_1789.jpg

100_1790.jpg

100_1791.jpg

Not as nice as some of the pictures on here, but here is mine anyway.

Fresh out of the box

img0889.jpg

img0900.jpg

Are you kidding me, that is a good shot congrats on getting the Max 1S. Whet is that toy standing on the far left of the picture and is DYRL Max using tv style Fast packs? B))

Are you kidding me, that is a good shot congrats on getting the Max 1S. Whet is that toy standing on the far left of the picture and is DYRL Max using tv style Fast packs? B))

That looks like classics cyclonus. ^_^

That is Universe 2.0 Cyclonus - Kick ass figure.

Yep using the TV Fast parts until I can get the Movie Strike Parts.

And for the half-gerwalk mode I had to make sure that the legs and feet were properly angled and not spread too far apart to prevent it from falling back (thanks' Logos for the heads up in another thread) but it stood without falling back while I was at work.

Are you guys posing/transforming it right because i have no issues with gerwalk mode though i have not tried the half gerwalk mode (and quite sure i won't have probs with it, but i'll try it tonight). From 'your pics it appears that the legs has not reached optimum angle at the knees. You'll have to pull the legs out at the knees and it can bend a further angle forwards. The feet also allows for this angle. The legs spread in this angle should not have any problems balancing it.

This is from mine which is a good 60-70 degrees with the ground. (in this case the PS3 :lol:)

mini-DSCF0127.jpg

Awesome pics Logos!! Can you show a pic with the Gun Pods cover removed & exposed magazine. I'm suprised no ones take a picture of that yet!! B))

Crap I knew I forgot something

Hey VF-18s Hornet, thanks for posting the half gerwalk poses. Those are the first I have seen for this one. I am a big fan of half gerwalk.

Your welcome happy to please you. ^_^

Why thank you 505thAirborne I though that would please you. You know I wish Yamato had payed attention to the detail of the VF-11's gunpod magazine barrels as it comes off once the amo is spent and can be change out for another, I mean they did that fo the 19 except it didn't come with a spare clip but it did detach from the gunpod fi-or the desired effect. Why couldn't the 11 have that same detail, believe me I tried to see if it could come off but only found out the cover is the only detachable opiton on the gunpod. Oh by the way what is the name of the VF-11 gunpod?

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

At some point there were pictures of spare magazines with the VF-11B, but seems like that did not happen. Hopefully over time even more detailed Gunpod features will come out!! I was just browsing online, Looks like it just terms it as a standard issue 30mm 6 barrel weapon. Anyone know if it has a specific title? B))

At some point there were pictures of spare magazines with the VF-11B, but seems like that did not happen. Hopefully over time even more detailed Gunpod features will come out!! I was just browsing online, Looks like it just terms it as a standard issue 30mm 6 barrel weapon. Anyone know if it has a specific title? B))

It doesn't seem to have any GU-xx designation. I thought I saw somewhere, but I'm likely misremembering.

Even the compendium just calls it a 30mm 6-barrel gunpod.

More shots of new poses with my VF-11B and I finally got it transformed to a full Gerwalk mode.

I just remembered I need to get a new pare of tweezers... thanks. ^_^