1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

Here is something that might inspire you Kicker and yes I know they FP's on it let just say that they are climbing to a high altitude before activating their boosters, and no I did not get two of them. B))

post-269-1244396935_thumb.jpg

Here is something that might inspire you Kicker and yes I know they FP's on it let just say that they are climbing to a high altitude before activating their boosters, and no I did not get two of them. B))

If they're climbing, why does number 2 like like he's diving, and can they even fly in an atmosphere with the FPs on? :p

If they're climbing, why does number 2 like like he's diving, and can they even fly in an atmosphere with the FPs on? :p
Why not? Isamu did it, and he had big ass huge atmospheric boosters slapped on (lol), those are a bit more drag friendly lol.

Why not? Isamu did it, and he had big ass huge atmospheric boosters slapped on (lol), those are a bit more drag friendly lol.

But THOSE boosters were streamlined and didn't interfere with his vertical stabilizers...

A cone is more drag friendly than a flat surface...

And the atmospheric boosters were smaller in diameter than the FPs.

I was planning on taking a picture of the new base, but three of the YF19 and one YF21 are still on transit. The VF11 are in but in their hangars (boxes), I'll probably take a picture tomorrow, getting too tired after moving stuff around. lol

I like the pictures of the VF11 though =)

interesting!

I know, the quality sucks butt. I "lost" my camera in Baltimore at a bachelor party so I had to resort to my wife's crappy little Olympus.

Do you know how hard it will be to redirect my "fun funds" from Macross to a replacement camera?? Damn!!

Well, maybe some of you do.

Doesn't make it any easier though.

Awesome collection!! I love that glass display case... :)

same here, that display is awesome. The stuff inside is okay too. :)

Thanks. That case is the poor man's version of the Ikea Detolf. Have to air blast and dust every other week, but it's not too bad. Since there's no Ikea in my area one Detolf would cost close to $400-$500 with freight shipping. There was no way I could fathom paying that for a $70 display. The glass and hardware is fairly cheap and the base is actually a flat panel TV stand.

By the way the glass panels are 14" squares to give you a bit more real estate than the Detolfs. B))

Because Number one just begun to climb and two was a bit late :rolleyes:

I decided to try a kneeling pose for my 11 didn't think it would work with the joints being stiff but I was Able to pull it off. Now I got two Mac+ Valks the can kneel. Makes you wonder why the 1/60 V.2 VF-1 still can't do that.

post-269-1245204713_thumb.jpg

post-269-1245205051_thumb.jpg

post-269-1245205061_thumb.jpg

post-269-1245205077_thumb.jpg

post-269-1245205092_thumb.jpg

quick crappy night shot of my newest valk.

3637705515_a2fa9b813d.jpg

only displayed, never transfomed for only 167USD :D ... funny thing about this valk is that i found out that this was originally part of maverick's MISB collection, when i asked him if it was a good deal or not, lol :lol: ... now it has a new, permanent home :wub: ...

i'll take better pics tom during the day...

Edited by m0n5t3r

'grat's monster on getting Shin.. it's good to know my once shin valkyrie is in good hands.. here's mine... catching up with the version 2 1/60 VF-1 and the missing Macross plus valkyrie... btw i got the 1 VF-1D and 1 VF-11B from Monster..

hauls2.jpg

i just love boxes.. :D:lol:

Edited by MaveRick

'grat's monster on getting Shin.. it's good to know my once shin valkyrie is in good hands.. here's mine... catching up with the version 2 1/60 VF-1 and the missing Macross plus valkyrie... btw i got the 1 VF-1D and 1 VF-21B from Monster..

im dying of envy here :angry:

hey monster, congrats on the vf-0. nice pic too!

'grat's monster on getting Shin.. it's good to know my once shin valkyrie is in good hands.. here's mine... catching up with the version 2 1/60 VF-1 and the missing Macross plus valkyrie... btw i got the 1 VF-1D and 1 VF-21B from Monster..

vf-21B where? they made one? Is there even a vf-21B?!?!? :huh:^_^

Edited by BoBe-Patt

you catch up pretty quick, man! and in bunches too!!! :blink:^_^

im dying of envy here :angry:

hey monster, congrats on the vf-0. nice pic too!

thanks, vegas! don't worry, i bet you're gonna catch up eventually after you recover from getting you new and envy-worthy cam... ^_^

I decided to try a kneeling pose for my 11 didn't think it would work with the joints being stiff but I was Able to pull it off. Now I got two Mac+ Valks the can kneel. Makes you wonder why the 1/60 V.2 VF-1 still can't do that.

The VF-1 can crouch, you just have to pull the wings apart to give clearance to the hip intakes.

monster: i'll probably let my wallet rest for a while.. 'til max and miriya comes out.. as much as possible im staying away from the DRYL valks

BoBe-Patt: opss my bad.. edited my post :D

vegas: sell your DSLR = more valkyries :D