Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

So far the VF-1D is the only 1/60 ver 2 that has sparked my interest enough to buy. I'm VF-1'd out after purchasing most of the 1/48 offerings. Can anyone tell me if the shoulder problem has been addressed on these more recent releases or are they prone to cracking like the first few. After playing with Bandai latest offerings I'm spolied. I'm swearing off any Yamato that isn't confirmed to not fall apart. No matter how appealing it looks

Hasn't been a problem on my VF-1D or J. It was mostly just the the initial S models I think (yes my S has cracks). I would agree that Yamato makes more "Display" pieces than toys. I still love them though.

Great pics everyone! :) (Especially the line-up pics and the in-flight formation pics.)

I'm almost tempted to remove my mechas from their displays and do a photoshoot.

But alas, I'm just too damn lazy to do all that.

All I can do is post some old pics and impart some minor bits of "wisdom" :rolleyes: that experience has mercilessly taught me . . .

This is your Stealth Valk with flash photography (with some major post-editing to try and reduce the glare of the flash):

(The HORROR!! The EMBARASSMENT!!!)

gallery_3595_194_56281.jpg

This is your Stealth Valk without flash photography, showing off the subtle color variations and details on this awesome bird.

(Though, you should still learn not to cut off the nosecone in your pics! :p ):

gallery_3595_194_134912.jpg

This is your Valks, factory-fresh and straight outta the box (and getting all romantical and stuff):

gallery_3595_265_161481.jpg

This is your Valks fully detailed up with Anasazi stickers and 2/3rds of them properly panel-lined B)) :

gallery_3595_265_83737.jpg

Great pics everyone! :) (Especially the line-up pics and the in-flight formation pics.)

I'm almost tempted to remove my mechas from their displays and do a photoshoot.

But alas, I'm just too damn lazy to do all that.

All I can do is post some old pics and impart some minor bits of "wisdom" :rolleyes: that experience has mercilessly taught me . . .

This is your Stealth Valk with flash photography (with some major post-editing to try and reduce the glare of the flash):

This is your Valks fully detailed up with Anasazi stickers and 2/3rds of them properly panel-lined B)) :

gallery_3595_265_83737.jpg

This is your Valks doing a CSI impersonation coming upon a dismembered leg... :p

This is your Valks doing a CSI impersonation coming upon a dismembered leg... :p

Hik' was wondering who the hell stole his GBP leg armor after detailing it up with Minmei on a Spacey kite.

Good job A7.

Any picture displaying violent brutality against Toynami "Masterpiece" "veritechs" is ace in my book :)

And the 19 looks particularly mean and nasty given those angles :)

Pete

You're goin' down. Chainsaw! :D

The only thing you need is a Boom Stick in the other hand and he'll be good to go. Groovy! :lol:

Wow!!! Which is better, all 3 1/48's of Vermilion Squadron or the 3 Old school Battle pods!!?? Can't decide!!

Definately the Battle Pods! :lol: Man someone needs to do 1/48 or 1/60 Battle pods. My collection just won't be complete without them.

My brother just got Resident Evil 5 for the PS3, so I thought I'd have fun with the enclosed 2GB flash drive.

Cute.....Heh-heh!

The only thing I would've done differently was removed the green visor. With the visor off, it gives the -19 that evil, sinister eyes look.