The 2nd Coming of the YF-19

wolfx

You know its the apocalype when "HE" comes the 2nd time round....

The picture explains everything (almost). Can't read jap, so if someone could translate it pls do. Thanks.

ZOMG!!!!!

hj0824al.jpg

Thanks eddie for the pic, from toysdaily.

I'm in ! 

When?

How much?

What scale?

410046[/snapback]

1/60!

410047[/snapback]

:D:o:D

Edited by Macross73

man, yamato have been busy lately. They're releasing stuff like crazy. I am guessing this will be a year off, at least. Even though there is a "2006" in that bit in the bottom left corner.

And the hands look good! Not like the 1/48 chicken hands.

If this is for real, I will have to sell most of my non-macross stuff, just to afford all the Yamato goodness (could someone who reads japanese please help = "taskete! Donata ka ego o yomimas ka?")

I just started working on my 1:72 scale battroid collection, with my hasegawa 0S, 1S, wave 17d and yamato 21. Oh well, I really don't think my displeasure outweighs my excitement.

:lol:

I think its the release date. Will it be released by 2006? Unknown. Looking at the drawing, seems they did as best as they can manage to match the YF-19 lineart, but to me it doesn't look any different to the old YF-19. Gunpod looks abit small as well. Torso looks short and small compared to the legs.

Now that you're in awe, let the battyfest begin. :D

Oh well, the cat is out of the bag at last.

And to sort of answer the question above, just slightly shorter than the VF-0S.

Graham

410086[/snapback]

Anymore cats you want to release G :lol: ? Any idea if the color is gonna be the canon version or game version? Also, can we expect a yf-21 and vf-11b?

wow if they do this...but I hope they make it look a lot better than the 1/72 scale one...make it better looking in all modes...well actually just fighter and battroid...can care less about gerwalk

410064[/snapback]

Trust me, it looks a 100 times better.

Graham

Imagine who knew about this wayyyy before today but couldn't say anything about it. That lucky fool. <_<

410074[/snapback]

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.

Graham

Anymore cats you want to release G :lol: ? Any idea if the color is  gonna be the canon version or game version? Also, can we expect a yf-21 and vf-11b?

410090[/snapback]

The fact that it says 'YF-19' and not 'VF-19A', should give you a hint as to the color.

C'mon, even if I knew the answer to your second question, you know I couldn't say.

Graham

is it wrong of me to be slightly sad its not a 1/72? id love for it to match the other macross plus versions. i suppose this means we'll see all three in 1/60 eventually...

I dunno...ill have to see some pics before i decide. i was hugely let down by the 1/72 19.

Im feeling conflicted.

Edited by Scream Man

is it wrong of me to be slightly sad its not a 1/72? id love for it to match the other macross plus versions. i suppose this means we'll see all three in 1/60 eventually...

I dunno...ill have to see some pics before i decide. i was hugely let down by the 1/72 19.

Im feeling conflicted.

410098[/snapback]

wha? With today's tech??

Well yeah i know, but I seem to recall graham saying years back that the 19 is a batty to actually make work in all three modes. Then again the old bandai vf-19 held togetehr pretty well.

Im just not sure is all....who knows, maybe when my OS finally arrives ill be so excited Ill buy anything.

My wife will be thrilled...

The 1/60 YF-19 is an improvement on the 1/72 YF-19 in the same way that the 1/48 VF-1 was an improvemnt over the 1/60 VF-1........only better!

We are talking quantum leap here. Can't go into details yet, but it's gonna be amazing.

Graham

I guess this means we'll start seeing a lot more 1/72 YF-19's popping up on E-Bay.

410095[/snapback]

Heh, that's why I just sold my last mint in box 1/72 YF-19 on ebay. :lol:

Graham

410097[/snapback]

Heh. It's like insider trading dumping your 1/72 scale yf-19 when you know yamato is going to make a 1/60 yf-19 :p:lol: . In fact, if anyone notices G selling his other macross goodies then we will all know something better is coming from Yamato ;):rolleyes::ph34r::lol: .