Ban Hurin

using the term "girlie man" is insulting. You're just like you beloved 1 term Arnold lol

Trying to turn this political!!!??? You should be ashamed. I forgive you though.

I never said I'm not a jerk, I am sure many would say I am a jerk... My Mother even thinks I am an awful person! (so no, I wasn't found in a basked floating down the river).

To the simple people it may seem like I am a jerk, however it takes a brilliant mind to fully comprehend the breadth and depth of my greatness. Once realized, you will be on your way to TOTAL consciousness.

AGENT ONE, I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!

Aw hell, that's not funny anymore. Then again, was it ever?

Anyway, the other day I discussed something with Mod Max, and there may be an alternate solution to A1's beef. It all depends on what Max finds in the board software.

Heh... YOUR God indeed...  Are you praying to me?

Thank you for reminding me of how BAADASSSSS I am. 

I never had a problem with your arogance... arogance is beautiful.

Yep. Ban me so that we can have more discussions like that one. So substantive! See how he addressed each and every little nook and cranny of my post? He left nothing unanswered. I'm truly devastated by the rhetorical skill.

Of course, his response to this (as always) will be that it's beneath him to actually respond with any substance.

Seriously. If that's the sort of debate and discussion y'all would like to have on MW, you're welcome to it. I'll show myself out.

At least when I can't let something go, I'm nearly always attempting to offer something substantive rather than just posting masturbatory self-adulation with the intent to annoy (rather than persuade) the person with which I disagree.

Man, looking through so many of Agent ONE's posts now, I couldn't be more proud of the fact that Agent ONE doesn't like me. If I get banned because of his "girly man" tantrum here, I'll wear it as a badge of honor for the rest of my days.

Well, or until tomorrow morning. . . by which time I will have forgetten all about this.

H

Edited by Hurin

why ban either one? lets all chip in a few bucks and get these guys a plane ticket to a neutral town, say, Omaha, and let them beat the hell out of each other. in this way, we can prove that violence is indeed a solution for everything, and the one that is not impaled by the Macrossworld Pike of DOOM can stay. the one left on the pole will be universally recognized as teh LamorZ.

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

Violence begits violence, hate begits hate and name calling argumentative douchebaggery begits name calling argumentative douchebaggery.

Seriously folks grow the F up and drop it. I'm getting sick to freaking death of reading five million word long diatribes by all parties involved in their innate back and fourth pick apart the other guy's last response bickering. Farking hell, at least Skullone kept his attacks to one paragraph or less. :rolleyes:

I don't care who called who's mamma a name or who said who was a flamer but just freaking drop it. If not for your own blood pressure then for my sake.

... don't make me call on Cock Knocker.

opening-swing.jpg

Violence begits violence, hate begits hate and name calling argumentative douchebaggery begits name calling argumentative douchebaggery.

Seriously folks grow the F up and drop it. I'm getting sick to freaking death of reading five million word long diatribes by all parties involved in their innate back and fourth pick apart the other guy's last response bickering. Farking hell, at least Skullone kept his attacks to one paragraph or less. :rolleyes:

I don't care who called who's mamma a name or who said who was a flamer but just freaking drop it. If not for your own blood pressure then for my sake.

... don't make me call on Cock Knocker.

opening-swing.jpg

Yeah.

post-21-1090985752.jpg

Feel the love in this thread!

I'd like to propose a moment of silence for all the virtual oxygen that's been wasted in this thread.

And now, on the next Seinfeld... :D

Why doesn't this board just have an "ignore" list? I can't remember if Invision comes with one, but surely there's a hack out there for that...

I just ignore anything thats posted by anyone who's login starts with an "H" . . . :p

Really though, is it necessary to be "calling out" people for banning? I feel that many of the controversial posters do have something positive to contribute. Although many times I do find myself just skipping over the ramblings of certain members, the occasional "gem" of their honest opinions do add value to this board.

Personally, this whole thread is a waste of space.

Grow a thicker skin and move on . . . they ain't worth the time . . .

First Off:

If anyone wants to send a PM to the Moderators saying "ban this guy" go head. Do not open up such a topic in public. Instigating the public on your side to go against another will not be tolerated. How often do we side or approve of mob rule?

Like I said in an earlier topic meant for Hurin and Haterist:

Just stay away from eachother.

This means don't post on the same topic. Don't make posts that is meant as as insult to the other. If you want to fight do it off the boards.

Going against that is what is going get them ban for a short period or forever. Topics like this one one isn't. If they cause trouble inform us in private and we'll check it out.