Star Wars Clone Wars Cartoon question

Effect

i got all the eps on 2 dvd's...with director's commentary and some specaial features...

pm me if you want to know where to get the eps...

thanks,

d

edit: oopss sorry i didn;t know that someone already posted a link...nevermind

Edited by dyowelb

• 1 month later...

While watching SEED on Cartoon Network last night,

a commercial stated that NEXT SATURDAY (Sept. 25) ALL CLONE WARS episodes will be shown!! (see HERE)

all time EST:

7:30p - Eps. 1-5

8:30p - Eps. 6-10

9:30p - Eps. 11-15

10:30p - Eps. 16-20

Although I wish they would just put them all on consecutively <_< , it's still a great night!!

Man! I am lucky enough to be home today flipping channels and bump into this showing. Boy, was I impressed! :ph34r:

This is the best Star Wars stuff I've see bar none. Gone are the cheesy acting, boring dialogues & outdated kids appeal. Its all about great fights after great fights non-stop, with just enough story elements to keep you interested to crave for the next episode. This cartoon really showed how powerful Jedis should be, and really really nice animation. Very cool. I am not a big Star Wars fan, but have been feeling the new movies never quite fit in with the old Trilogy. While all the Jedis seemed overpowered in this cartoon, it really brings them to live, and showed how powerful Jedis should have been. Luke & Vader looks awfully weak compare to any of the Jedis in Clone Wars. :D

Hope they'll make a DVD release sometime. I'll definitely get it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm looking for Volume 2 on DVD now. I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'm starting to wonder if it's even been released yet. If it has why doesn't amazon.com atleast list it? If it's NOT out where does stuff like this come from?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6398216352

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6397277861

Are people out there making there own DVD box art?

Thanks,

Carl

It hasn't been released yet.

Those DVD's have probably been made from the higher quality quicktime files you can download through Hyperspace, or from high quality tivo to DVD-R rips when they were broadcast on TV.

To sum it up: they're not legit.