Life size Scopedog!

Pat S

Whoa. I hope they have enough invested to finish the entire project. B))

On a related side note whatever happened to that guy that was building that Gundam (was it the Deathscythe)? I believe it was 1/2 scale (or something like that). :blink:

• 5 months later...

that is to F-ing cool for words. :lol::lol: the stuff people make" wow" i cannot wait to see the finished version. i only skimmed the site does it say how much it cost to make?

• 3 months later...

Humina-humina......

1/1 Scopedog complete

Cocolog Books has an article announcing the debut of the essentially completed 1/1 "Scopedog-Brutish Custom" that was being constructed in Japan. It says that the man single-handedly behind the project, Kogoro Kurata, actually managed to get approval from Sunrise. Which explains the presence of VOTOMS mecha designer Kunio Okawara, director Ryosuke Takahashi, and character designer Norio Shioyama at the scene. On top of this, Cocolog Books also announced the May publication of "Tataki Tsukuru Koto", a book commemorating the design & construction of the real real robot with photos and a discussion with the three VOTOMS creators.  ¶ 12:20 PM

Maybe our newest Photshop wizard, chris, can paint this baby!!!

EDIT- Anubis beat me to it HERE ....DOH!! :blink:

post-26-1112660985_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Wow! It even "kneels" for cockpit access like the "real" Scopedog!

EDIT: Unless this is just a pre-mounting to legs shot..

With that much metal on the upper body, it would need to be anchored to the ground (as in steel I-beams buried 6 feet deep in concrete) for such a feature to actualy work.

Wow! It even "kneels" for cockpit access like the "real" Scopedog!

EDIT: Unless this is just a pre-mounting to legs shot..

With that much metal on the upper body, it would need to be anchored to the ground (as in steel I-beams buried 6 feet deep in concrete) for such a feature to actualy work.

if you noticed the chest is being held up by the winch by the top support so it wont tip over.

awesome, the things people do in life :) i cannot wait to see someone build a 1/1 VF-1

chris

Here with my meagre photoshop skills  :rolleyes:

Thats actually really cool man, looks liek one of those black and white photos they went back and retouched in color. Either way, gives it a cool "old" look to it.

Yes, Very Nice!

The coloring reminds me of this pic for some reason:

post-26-1112711449_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...