FLASH VALK

goldenboy_forever

Hi every one been looking to customize my valk toys so here is I was bored part two ;) . (I apologize ahead of time for the bad pictures) So because of the bad pictures please take all the cheap shots you want :lol:

From Rich

Edited by goldenboy_forever

Max exits the SDF-1 to engage Millia...lights all boosters, wings sheer off...Max turns into a pile of mush form the G force...Millia wins without even firing a shot. Looks kick-ass though. :lol:

Edited by mechaninac

valk on steroids!!! :p:D:lol: Please don't tell me you glued those fastpacks to the valk? And could this be entered in next year's MWcon as a custom? :p:D:lol:

AH HAHAHHAHA!!! See what happens when you don't sleep :p don't worry every thing is SUUPAAH GLUED j/k. :lol: If I had more fast packs I would of put some more on at least instead of a gun pod between his legs he has four cannons hahaha :) . I think he doesnt fly he just shoots before he leaves the dock and kills a bunch of zentradi!!! hahahah :lol:

Thanks Guys for looking

keep it coming please :p (What will become of the PROTO TYPE FLASH VALK???) :unsure:

fyI!!!! No actual valk was hurt during the process of this insane 4:30 am creation :p

lol

From Richard

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MISS ALL THE REAL CUSTOMS AT MW CON! :lol:

COSPLAYER!!!!

it can turn well in space if you control the boosters right just lol things would be tearing off.

max: fire missiles!!

max: .... oh i forgot i ripped off my wings when i try to launch

max: .... oh yah i forgot im still in the hanger cuz theres no way it can be launched.

max: better reglue all the broken pieces.

hahaha speed kills nah just grave yard shift just screws up your biolgical sleep time :p. Hey you know max shoot first talk later :p . Crazy thing if i were to actually make this thing work in battlloid mode the the strike cannons would have to rotate. Go fig :lol: Yes north CAL people have a lot of inspration. Inspriation my AZZZ hahahaha keep it comming. I really can't believe no one ever thought of doing a custom like this i'm sure there's some one out there thats thought of the same idea? DARE ;)

MW ROCKS!!!!!

from Rich

AH HAHAHHAHA!!! See what happens when you don't sleep :p don't worry every thing is SUUPAAH GLUED j/k. :lol: If I had more fast packs I would of put some more on at least instead of a gun pod between his legs he has four cannons hahaha :) . I think he doesnt fly he just shoots before he leaves the dock and kills a bunch of zentradi!!! hahahah :lol:

Nah. He flies out, real slow, and lets the enemies die of a heart attack when they see the guns.

I think the little regult just about summed up everything perfectly.

post-4-1089749362.jpg

Is He compensating For Something????????????

J.J.