Macross 7

Yeah, these human people definitely are the suckers... :rolleyes: /me points to sig. Again... :lol:

I think the last few pages of this tread have the answer of why M7 is such a crappy and lame show... we wanted macross, not the Muppets!! :angry:

Hey, I understand now why I like him so much: he simply reminds me of my childhood!!! :p

I think the last few pages of this tread have the answer of why M7 is such a crappy and lame show... we wanted macross, not the Muppets!! :angry:

Thats an insult to the muppets. The muppets were cooler and more mature than M7. I am not ashamed to be a fan of the muppets, but M7 fans should be ashamed to be fans of that pride parade of a show.

Thats an insult to the muppets. The muppets were cooler and more mature than M7. I am not ashamed to be a fan of the muppets, but M7 fans should be ashamed to be fans of that pride parade of a show.

Is Star Trek better?

Gubaba DOES look suspiciously like a tribble...

Is Star Trek better?

Gubaba DOES look suspiciously like a tribble...

Star Trek IS better. It did have little furry things but the parallels stop there. No transgender space monsters, no machines with boobs, no assless chap singers.... You get the point.

• 4 weeks later...

eh, i just watched Mac 7 for the first time ever.

it sucks, but Fire Bomber's songs ... are strangely infectious.

too bad i can't get onto the macross hub. any idea where i could get the songs otherwise?

• 4 months later...
My cat cant stand fire bomber, I was playing it his ears went back and he attacked the speaker. :D  It was the funniest thing.  :lol:  :lol:

323321[/snapback]

Your cat has good taste.

Or....perhaps your cat is Protodevelin...

323332[/snapback]

Interesting Keith... I wonder if the cat has any other traits of Trans-gender, JackOlantern-space ass pirates.