Episode 3 trailer online! NOT!

The dorky hair of Anakin lets us see what his future son will be looking like. Great detail! :D

I thought it was nifty. I just wish I'd had warning going in. Much of the humour was lost because I was expecting an actual trailer until while downloading I saw Blaine's post.

Very well done, though.

Better than the real thing? Well, I dunno about that. The trailers for all of the prequels have been pretty kick-arse, and I have no doubts that the Episode III trailer will be one of the most amazing trailers of all time regardless of whether or not the actual movie is any good.

Damn, had my hopes up there.

funny though

I thought it was pretty well done. Probably better than the real thing.

I sure hope this isn't true.....but you're probably right. :lol:

I would bet he is right. The voice acting could use a little work but the scenes were tight. Lucas will probably put some Ewoks in the film or something to piss off fans.

Lego fanfilms rock! Why hasn't anybody made a Lego Macross short yet?

and in other SW news....

EP3: Lucas Comments On Episode III Title

Tue, Jun 15, 04 09:16:54 AM EDT

USA Today reports:

We caught George Lucas wandering around the grounds with his daughter, Katie. The director said the title of Star Wars: Episode III won't officially be announced until November, when the first trailer hits theaters. But he conceded that fans on Web sites already have guessed correctly. So we threw a couple of rumored titles at him: Rise of the Empire? "No, that's not it," Lucas said. How about Revenge of the Sith? With that, Lucas smiled knowingly, backed away and teased, "That's a possibility. Lots of titles out there ..."