My title

If they got any gayer, MacrossWorld would go up in flames. I have no use for people who have to show how many posts they have. It doesn't impress me.

Yeah, but nobody cares what you think. . . because your post count sucks!

:p

But seriously yeah... my post count is high...and I seriously doubt I've contributed much, except for occasional ego collisions w/ other members.

If they got any gayer, MacrossWorld would go up in flames. I have no use for people who have to show how many posts they have. It doesn't impress me.

But seriously yeah... my post count is high...and I seriously doubt I've contributed much, except for occasional ego collisions w/ other members.

You have the highest post count because you are clearly the "gayest" member here. You try to cover it up with your tough guy antics and sinister looking avater, but we all know the real deal.

You have the highest post count because you are clearly the "gayest" member here. You try to cover it up with your tough guy antics and sinister looking avater, but we all know the real deal.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure: Sorry Max, that was funny. Of course I know now that DT just earned the member title of "fruit detector." So I really don't feel that bad.

Nobody pays attention to post counts around here anyway... Only the little kids that hang out in the toy forum only are concearned with that BS.

the format of a board is set before the users sign-up.if it's set to have post counts,then the set up of that particular option is were the gayness lies.not the user.depends on your outlook anyway.i don't care if it looks gay.i work in an office that employs gays if they meet the requirements of the job.niether a post count or my co-workers would ever make me feel gay.only YOU can make yourself feel gay.i have a voracious appetite for the ladies.using my post-count activated account here or talking casually w/ 1 of my co-workers would'nt jepordize my status there.i'd still always be an animal caveman that i am now,no matter how close to the "gayness" in question i came.if another called me gay,well,that childish behavior is only displayed by folks who are afraid of judgment themselves,so they victimize someone else to feel less pathetic about themselves. be yourself,other's comments & criticizms aren't positive,so they are motivated from jealousy,not genuine constructive criticizms ;)

My avatar is sinister? This from the guy with the Golgo 13 avatar. So what about the person with the picture of his topless self flexing... that seems faggy, tough guy, and possibly sinister w/ the use of red and black...hell he even had a picture of a penis in his av... in fact... both of you and JJ did... and I'm "gay?" :rolleyes:

Togo, don't go including me in your fantasies man. Agent One knows the real deal, cuz well we talk about porkin our hizzoes. But it seems that you're the one with a preoccupation with "gayness" is you.... what's the deal with that? I mean... your last 3 posts in this thread.... Additionally I seem to recall you being called "The Cat" on ICQ... "The Cat" or perhaps... "The Pussy".... <_<

And Jaquish, you live in San Fran.... so that already makes you questionable... <_<

I was not aware it was possible to be a "tough guy" on a message board... but I suppose I'll take it as a compliment since you appear threatened by my message board machismo(if such a thing even exists). lol :ph34r:

.... So what about the person with the picture of his topless self flexing... that seems faggy, tough guy, and possibly sinister w/ the use of red and black...hell he even had a picture of a penis in his av... in fact... both of you and JJ did... and I'm "gay?" :rolleyes:

And Jaquish, you live in San Fran.... so that already makes you questionable... <_<

Don't hate 'cause I'm beautiful...

And come on... Just about everyone makes the gay/SF crack. The Agent ONE WANG has been enjoyed by hundreds of women.

BTW: It isn't gay to think I am beautiful, I am breath-taking to both men and women.

BTW:  It isn't gay to think I am beautiful, I am breath-taking to both men and women.

Indeed :wub:

:-P

See what I mean Max... Think of my physique as 'living artwork.'

BTW:  It isn't gay to think I am beautiful, I am breath-taking to both men and women.

Indeed :wub:

:-P

See what I mean Max... Think of my physique as 'living artwork.'

I never said you were gay. I was just pointing out that if Duke wanted to point fingers he shoulda taken his history into consideration. :)

You just got dragged in because you were the most readily accessable... in fact I meant to be like "Sorry John, but you're the first thing that springs to mind, besides Duke of course." I mean, you avatar was sitting right there... so hey....

...I mean, you avatar was sitting right there...

And it IS beautiful. I understand, when I need inspiration I look at me also.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've discovered another level: 3500 - Macross II Survivor

the only thing left for you now anubis is:

"intergalactic commander of the universe"

you'll make chingy noises when you walk w/ all the medals on your chest.you get 1 of those big commodor hats too :p

...I mean, you avatar was sitting right there...

And it IS beautiful. I understand, when I need inspiration I look at me also.

Disclaimer: I fully understand by exposing myself to this discussion, I may draw fire, that's perfectly ok, I need the workout!

Beautiful? Son, back in the war we used to eat guys like you for breakfast! LOL, where I'm at we think EVERYONE in California is gay... (or far more liberal at least)

By all appearances, the Duke is jealous of the current disposition between Max and A1, can this be??

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, I crossed 1000 posts w/out noticing. Now I'm Global's Pipe Holder. Never gave it much thought. . . but now that I have this title, I must ask:

Is this some sorta sexual thing? Like is it supposed to be in my pooper or something? :lol: Or am I just a lackey standing there holding it in my hand? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

H

P.S. Before anyone tells me that I'm thinking about this too hard or taking it too seriously. . . note the smilies.

I think Max meant it as like a moving up in the ranks kind of, 'now you can be the captians bitch' thing. I don't think he meant you (or others in that post range) were only fit to give the capt. a hand job.

I kinda liked my old one (New Edwards Test Pilot) because no one else had it. Now I'm just another one of the Sharon Apple Concert Attendee's. :(

Edited by UN Spacy

• 2 weeks later...

we should add more zentradi and other non-valkyrie related stuff to the titles.

how about a "regult cannon fodder"?... or Guld's Anger Consultant? :p

I thought things would get better has you post more but i prefer being a cannon fodder than a bridge bunny. hahah... :lol: