I'm ready for Yamato to make the SDF-1

Armor

OK, I said I was ready for a Regult, now I want the SDF. A good one. One thats big and detailed. I'm sick for these toys. Help me guys. :blink:

OK, I said I was ready for a Regult, now I want the SDF. A good one. One thats big and detailed. I'm sick for these toys. Help me guys. :blink:

HELP ME HELP YOU......

HELP ME..... HELP YOU.....

HELP... ME..... HELP... YOU....

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Guess I can wait a little bit longer... :rolleyes:

Great. I'll send her over to your place when I'm done with her. :p

I better add penecillin to that list... :p

STAY ALIVE! NO MATTER WHAT OCCURS... I WILL FIND YOU!

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't even get me started on Monica. ChowYunSkinny can tell you about a theory he came up with or power that she has. Something to the effect that you cannot make her UNhot. Case in point? Tears of the Sun. Even under all that dirt, she's still too hot.

Okay, what features would you want?

Big--okay.

Detailed--okay.

Transformable?

Detachable ARMDs? (Personally, I'd like to have an option to attach the Prometheus and Daedalus, even if they wouldn't be strictly correct with an otherwise DYRL design.)

Working cannon?

Lights?

Open it and see the city inside?

Don't even get me started on Monica. ChowYunSkinny can tell you about a theory he came up with or power that she has. Something to the effect that you cannot make her UNhot. Case in point? Tears of the Sun. Even under all that dirt, she's still too hot.

There's a scene in Malena, where she got her ass kicked black and blue for shacking up with the nazis. Still hot...

I think that's where they got that scene from animatrix where the female robot get mobbed.

Big--okay.

Detailed--okay.

Transformable?

Detachable ARMDs? (Personally, I'd like to have an option to attach the Prometheus and Daedalus, even if they wouldn't be strictly correct with an otherwise DYRL design.)

Working cannon?

Lights?

Tiny little valkyries. :)

Big--okay.

Detailed--okay.

Transformable?

Working cannon?

Lights?

Yes!

When the VB-6 sells well, they may be more enticed to make a SDF-1 finally.

This topic came up in March, April and now May!

So here is what I want to see (revised of course):

"It better be 1/2000 scale and up, 1/1800 would be better, (~ 4Ft Long) fully transformable, have both armds, and prometheus and deadalus, small launch arms, lights like the new star trek ships and a full set of uber detailed zentradie warships to accompany it with scaled detailed Mimmay figure in the bridge."

I suspect the Zentradie and Meltradie ships would be huge so for comparison sakes, cut the scale in half and let the biggest ship sit at 4 ft long with everything else scaled.

I would love to see that big fleet hanging off my ceiling. Or two semi - posable fixed mode in Cruiser and Storm Attacker modes.

Then followup with the Macross II ships, Macross FB Megaroad, VFX and even M7's Megaroad 13 colony ship. Optional Basara for Agent One of course. :D

Edited by Neova

Whats the difference between the DRYL and TV version?

Ay1 care to enlighten?

thanks

DYRL/2040 re-fit

The shoulders are diffrent, the railguns are mounted in, instead of on them.

The head doesn't separate in two parts in cruiser mode

The bridge is diffrent.

ARMD carriers replace the Prometheus and Daedelus

The bow was slightly re designed.

It's slightly shorter

The "feet" are a little diffrent

It's shades of grey instead of blue and white

There's all kinds of other little design tweaks here and there.

Here's a pic of the two of them...

post-4-1084994326_thumb.jpg

Edited by Druna Skass

I'll probably be referred to the noob thread for this, but what was the purpose of the refit? Was it intended to be a front-line ship again? Or just to make it look pretty?

Doesn't it take off again in Macross Plus? Memory is hazey.

H

I'll probably be referred to the noob thread for this, but what was the purpose of the refit?  Was it intended to be a front-line ship again?  Or just to make it look pretty?

Doesn't it take off again in Macross Plus?  Memory is hazey.

H

Kamujin rammed it with his gunship and took the right arm off. Also the main gun disintigrated when they shot him with it. Basicaly it got really tore up and they decided to rebuild it.

Yes it lifts off again in Plus.

Edited by Druna Skass

This topic came up in March, April and now May!

So here is what I want to see (revised of course):

"It better be 1/2000 scale and up, 1/1800 would be better, (~ 4Ft Long) fully transformable, have both armds, and prometheus and deadalus, small launch arms, lights like the new star trek ships and a full set of uber detailed zentradie warships to accompany it with scaled detailed Mimmay figure in the bridge."

I suspect the Zentradie and Meltradie ships would be huge so for comparison sakes, cut the scale in half and let the biggest ship sit at 4 ft long with everything else scaled.

I would love see that big fleet hanging off my ceiling. Or two semi - posable fixed mode in Cruiser and Storm Attacker modes.

Then followup with the Macross II ships, Macross FB Megaroad, VFX and even M7's Megaroad 13 colony ship. Optional Basara for Agent One of course. :D

I remember that topic now. Sorry to start it up again. :huh:

Yamato called me and said now that you're finally ready...

They still don't have one planned at this time.

Funny thing is, I didn't really get the impression that they cared how you felt. Heartless bastards.